Best Prospects List - By TPM.

Re: Top Prospects, 2010.

Sortiris Ninis, a 19 year old Greek AM/RM

rated 87 at the moment, i think he'll be a big riser :)

Featured in fourfourtwo magazine as " The Greek Messi "

Plays for Panathinaikos.

Scouted by Manchester United, Arsenal and Real Madrid.

Took Greece to 2nd in the 2007 UEFA under 19 championships, and was included in the tournaments best 11.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A round up of the 5 of the best prospects from various countries. PM me more prospects, and I will edit this post. Apoligies if this is in the wrong section. I know I have only included 6 nations s

Re: Top Prospects, 2010. Thanks, added.

Re: Top Prospects, 2010. Did I miss any-body else?

Sortiris Ninis' date=' a 19 year old Greek AM/RM

rated 87 at the moment, i think he'll be a big riser :)

Featured in fourfourtwo magazine as " The Greek Messi "

Plays for Panathinaikos.

Scouted by Manchester United, Arsenal and Real Madrid.

Took Greece to 2nd in the 2007 UEFA under 19 championships, and was included in the tournaments best 11.[/quote']

I'm guessingby his age and club, he is a long term prospect?

COUTINHO, Philippe - Hes a must have, he plays as good as Neymar, already playing some games for Internazionale, being called to Brazil Squad was the star of Vasco da Gama before leaving it. And....hes only 800k.

GANSO, Paulo Henrique - Bolder him already and put him at the top 5 Brazilian Prospects. He plays better than Neymar/Coutinho, hes a classical #10, great game vision. Neymar is immature, Ganso has a perfect personality, he will go FAR, you can write that down.

Bruno Cezar ? C'mon, hes okay, but top 5 prospects ? Just out of my head: Rafael(M. Untd), David Luiz(Benfica), Coutinho(Inter), Ganso(Santos), Sandro(Tottenham)... all of them much better than him.

Good catch with Giuliano though, guy has a future. Is that Marcelo from Real Madrid ? If yes, hes not a prospect anymore is he ? :P

COUTINHO' date=' Philippe - Hes a [b']must have[/b], he plays as good as Neymar, already playing some games for Internazionale, being called to Brazil Squad was the star of Vasco da Gama before leaving it. And....hes only 800k.

GANSO, Paulo Henrique - Bolder him already and put him at the top 5 Brazilian Prospects. He plays better than Neymar/Coutinho, hes a classical #10, great game vision. Neymar is immature, Ganso has a perfect personality, he will go FAR, you can write that down.

Bruno Cezar ? C'mon, hes okay, but top 5 prospects ? Just out of my head: Rafael(M. Untd), David Luiz(Benfica), Coutinho(Inter), Ganso(Santos), Sandro(Tottenham)... all of them much better than him.

Good catch with Giuliano though, guy has a future. Is that Marcelo from Real Madrid ? If yes, hes not a prospect anymore is he ? :P

He is still young, and can improve further.

the top. 5s are messed up, because I thought of some players later, and forgot to edit the top 5.s

Ganso

David Luiz

Coutinho

Sandro

all added

Here are the main young players from MLS. All long-term

Andy Najar 17 AM/Wing- Best young player in MLS, look him up, amazing

Danny Mwanga 19 CF- Best young forward

Bill Hamid 19 GK- Future American No. 1

Brek Shea 20 AM/Wing- Will get his first cap this upcoming break

Juan Agudelo 17 Fwd- US under 20

Jack McInerney 18 CF- US under 20

Omar Gonzalez 21 CB

Tim Ream 22 CB

Ike Opara 21 CB

Some combination of these three and Oguchi Onyewu will most likely be starting at the next World Cup

Or' date=' perhaps he just gets more recognition, because he is at a bigger club, known for its passing, and young players?

Just pondering

also, very off topic [ :P ], but if you want an avatar, then be sure to check out this thread:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1180548#post1180548

see what you meen but i have seen both of them play several times recently and wilshere is playing at a level above henderson

Andy Najar 17 AM/Wing- Best young player in MLS' date=' look him up, amazing

Omar Gonzalez 21 CB

Tim Ream 22 CB

Ike Opara 21 CB

Some combination of these three and Oguchi Onyewu will most likely be starting at the next World Cup[/quote']

All will be added tomorrow, as I am feeling lazy right now.

All long term, right?

Andy Najar 17 AM/Wing- Best young player in MLS' date=' look him up, amazing

Omar Gonzalez 21 CB

Tim Ream 22 CB

Ike Opara 21 CB

Some combination of these three and Oguchi Onyewu will most likely be starting at the next World Cup[/quote']

Be interesting to see about the 'future U.S.A No1' they seem to produce good keepers, well at least the ones in the prem are good. Howard, Friedel, Hanemann, Guzan

+

Bruno Cezar ? C'mon' date=' hes okay, but top 5 prospects ? Just out of my head: Rafael(M. Untd), David Luiz(Benfica), Coutinho(Inter), Ganso(Santos), Sandro(Tottenham)... all of them much better than him.

[/quote']

Bruno Cesar is one of the best players IN Brazil now. Dunno why anyone would compare him to those you named. He even was better in the Brasileiro than Ganso (before his injury)

Uh-hu :) he's actually 20' date=' my fourfourtwo is a little out dated :P

Im not sure if he's playing first team football, but he's playing international hames for greece :)[/quote']

He's not only playing but is captain for Panathinaikos. At his age that shows just how good he is (in the Greek league at least)

yeah but its west ham..tomkins' date='hines,sears,stanislas have had a chance and dont cut the mustard..a couple of seasons of championship football might do them the world of good.[/quote']

Sorry but you are just wrong.

Sears should be loaned to lower leagues again because he doesn't appear to be good enough at the moment agreed. But he's still only 21 and has only been given the odd game here and there so it's still too early to write him off.

Tomkins, Stanislas, Hines have had the chance and they DO cut the mustard (along with Nouble). They have shown bags of potential (as well as a little inexperience and nerves as you would expect) and will get further opportunities to show this.

Granted they haven't blown us away, but if they had then we'd be struggling to keep hold of them at West Ham! Fortunately they are progressing at a reasonable rate and I'm sure all 3 of them will be good players for us in the future.