Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

AVFC

Ok, this thread is for anyone who has PS3 and is signed up to PSN.

Basically what this is is a club we will create on Fifa 11, for people who use the forum on SM. Each person will control one player from GK to FWD. We will compete in a league against other online clubs and there will be organized fixtures (so we'll try organize when we'll be able go online, and obviously we wont all be able make each game so we will get extra players/subs to fill in, but if we cant get enough players the computer will control whatever players are left over). We each create our own 'pro' who starts off terrible but the more you play with him the better he gets.

I advice anyone who hasn't a clue or hasn't played for a pro club before to read this:

http://gametestlab.com/gaming-news/497-pro-clubs-in-fifa-11.html

Once you have done that put your PSN name down and give at least 2 positions that you can play so we can sort out who plays where and what formation we use.... And please, not everyone can be a fwd!!!

I play either wing or cm.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

SkettJack1996

Right Wing' date=' Defensive Midfield

I'd hope to get in the team early on but we really need a manager in charge, i wouldn't mind, Villa maybe? Who chooses who's playing as we do need to organise that, and reward people who have been playing well.[/quote']

Not sure really if I could as I may not have a lot of time on week days..

Anyway we have 2 weeks to organize it!

JackEdwards94

~Was on PS3 club leaderboards.

Striker/Goalkeeper :D

So you know who to set it up and stuff? could you manage us!! :P:D

I didn't join a club... How exactly do you organize when matches are played? And what if you dont have enough players?

Also I think we would be better with the cpu as GK?

This is the thing i'd mentioned in possibly the most confusing way ever on the fifa thread haha. Definately want to be a part of this.

Primarily a RM but can easily play as a LM too and cut inside a bit.

Other positions i've played are RCM and CM. Would also very happily give it a go in goal if needed :D

Didn't get much of a chance to play clubs on 10 (got a bit too elite in terms of who picked who) but was very active on 09 playing for a couple of high ranked teams :)

PSN- gouldberg

Ok' date=' this thread is for anyone who has PS3 and is signed up to PSN.

Basically what this is is a club we will create on Fifa 11, for people who use the forum on SM. Each person will control [b']one[/b] player from GK to FWD. We will compete in a league against other online clubs and there will be organized fixtures (so we'll try organize when we'll be able go online, and obviously we wont all be able make each game so we will get extra players/subs to fill in, but if we cant get enough players the computer will control whatever players are left over). We each create our own 'pro' who starts off terrible but the more you play with him the better he gets.

I advice anyone who hasn't a clue or hasn't played for a pro club before to read this:

http://gametestlab.com/gaming-news/497-pro-clubs-in-fifa-11.html

Once you have done that put your PSN name down and give at least 2 positions that you can play so we can sort out who plays where and what formation we use.... And please, not everyone can be a fwd!!!

I play either wing or cm.

Psn-Nathtic

Position striker- CAM

My club wer 43rd in england at one point think we got up to about 20th and stopped playing then club disolved so ino wat im doin :)

Seems quiet a few pro's on here, on the first post i'd put a list of players interested and there positions.

I think if Jack can, he should sort out the team and guide us through things.

Not as good on FIFA as i am on PES, so i'm going to change my positon if possible to CB/RB. Better chance of getting in the team with the likes of Jack & Nathan who look like they know what there doing.

Guest JackWWFC

FIFA Clubs is easy, to play a game you go to the clubs dressing room and just start a game, it will find you a team to play against, you need at least three players though.

1 (ANY) - Controls all the positions that a human doesn't.

I'd play ANY or GK, not entirely sure yet as nobody has been the GK properly.

I'm free from 6PM + on Weekdays, and anytime on Weekends apart from Saturday (Football then out with mates).

I'd happily manage as long as we have some decent players lol.

Guest JackWWFC

We need a any tbf and id go with a goaley out of one of us beacuse com goalys always mess up.

Yeah. A decent ANY.

What formation would be play that everyone would be happy with, we could go for the generic 41212, but as you get higher I find the 433 is better because of space & movement of players.

Best teams to do it with would vary, if we use our own virtual pro's or use a team, if it's a team i'd go for Aston Villa, Agbonlahor & Delfouneso up front are the best 2 strikers on the game IMO..PACE.

Yeah. A decent ANY.

What formation would be play that everyone would be happy with' date=' we could go for the generic 41212, but as you get higher I find the 433 is better because of space & movement of players.

Best teams to do it with would vary, if we use our own virtual pro's or use a team, if it's a team i'd go for Aston Villa, Agbonlahor & Delfouneso up front are the best 2 strikers on the game IMO..PACE.[/quote']

You use pro's thats wat hes on about. Im ok at any but i prefer been my own player im better as it. 433 is ok but i think 4-1-2-1-2 is better

Guest JackWWFC

You use pro's thats wat hes on about. Im ok at any but i prefer been my own player im better as it. 433 is ok but i think 4-1-2-1-2 is better

I know we use Pro's but we don't know what FIFA 11 Clubs is about. So we might use a team.

Yeah. A decent ANY.

What formation would be play that everyone would be happy with' date=' we could go for the generic 41212, but as you get higher I find the 433 is better because of space & movement of players.

Best teams to do it with would vary, if we use our own virtual pro's or use a team, if it's a team i'd go for Aston Villa, Agbonlahor & Delfouneso up front are the best 2 strikers on the game IMO..PACE.[/quote']

41212 is pants for the RM/LM's. They have far too much running back to do to be effective going forward. Lack of width would be a big problem. My biggest asset is my ability to stretch the RB/LB away from the CB's to give room to the Striker coming in.

433 is much better. Perfect for width and plenty of midfield options too. Past experience tells me this is the one to go for.

41212 is pants for the RM/LM's. They have far too much running back to do to be effective going forward. Lack of width would be a big problem. My biggest asset is my ability to stretch the RB/LB away from the CB's to give room to the Striker coming in.

433 is much better. Perfect for width and plenty of midfield options too. Past experience tells me this is the one to go for.

Yeh but as time goes on 4 at back woint be enuff and 4-3-3 is shocking for central play we woint have a midfield at times and they will over run us on the attack 4-1-2-1-2 adds that covver for the defenders custom form it so the wingers have more space the CDM shud do the tracking back and the 1 behind the strikers shud be the man who can pass best.

I fully agree the extra cover would be good, but maybe the best way to get that would be to custom the 433 to have a CDM and two CM's. I don't think it matters how wide you make the RM/LM in a 41212, the system would still constantly have them running back to more RCM/LCM positions for defending, which gives a massive fitness problem.

The last 15/20 mins of every game, you'd have zero chance of getting any service from out wide.

How about 4-3-3 except we have one CF and 2 VERY wide players and get the fullbacks to push up to wingbacks?

This is going to be class! If we all make our own players and Im out on the wing I will just improve speed and crossing! All you need on the wing.

4-2-3-1 is what you lads want to be playing.

4-2-3-1 sounds good.

-----------------GK(tbd)----------------------

rb(Nathan)-----cb(Nathan)----cb(Nathan)---lb(nathan)--

-------RDM(Aidan)---------LDM(Nathan)-----

Rw(Sky Blue/Villa FC)---AM(Nathan)----lw(Sky blue/Villa FC)

----------------------cf(Jack)-----------------

^^^^ That could work.... Nathan/Jack can be the 'any' as they are probably the most experienced...

Could I take free kicks? Free kicks are by far my best ability on fifa! Always score them!

Would it be a problem if some of us cant connect to each other? I can connect to everyone but when im not on...?

Also I have a headset, does anyone else? It'd be really funny if we all did because we'll all just be screaming 'pass!'

4-2-3-1 sounds good.

^^^^ That could work.... Nathan/Jack can be the 'any' as they are probably the most experienced...

Could I take free kicks? Free kicks are by far my best ability on fifa! Always score them!

Would it be a problem if some of us cant connect to each other? I can connect to everyone but when im not on...?

Also I have a headset' date=' does anyone else? It'd be really funny if we all did because we'll all just be screaming 'pass!'[/quote']

Iv got a headset.. Im not that good as any and shud really be used as a last resort beacuse i sum times get alot of lag cos of my area and if that happens we will lose :(... Free kicks penos ect shud be givin to who eva wins em

4-2-3-1 sounds good.

Also I have a headset' date=' does anyone else? It'd be really funny if we all did because we'll all just be screaming 'pass!'[/quote']

I like the look of that formation. I think to be honest though we'll just have to start off with trial and error and go through a few different formations until we find one all players are comfortable in.

I did have a headset for my 09 days so i know it's still lying around somewhere. I'll have to have a look for it later in the week and see if i can find it :)

Free kicks penos ect shud be givin to who eva wins em

I like this idea a lot. Rewards you for earning the foul. Obviously if someone decides against taking any then fine, but i think that people that want to take them should be allowed to if they're the one that earns it.

Archived