Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. do 35 out of 50 shooting accomplishments

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. Shocking connections meant that me and SJ "lost" 3 games. Picked up 3 goals (2 didn't get added) and SJ also picked up a rare goal. Dissapointing as the last game we w

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. Clarkey for manager!!!!!

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

Played my first two games and it fair to say that they were not the best.

First game I had a shocker of a first half at RB the moved to Cm and was much better. We won 2-1. Then 2nd game were 1-0 up within 3 mins, my cross :D and a nice Jon header. Alan played them onside and they scored and it all went downhill from there. 7-2 them final score. Ended up at playing 3 postions in 2 games. Went froM RB-CM/DM/AM-FWD

For some reason it only conunted my stats on the 2nd game

First game I had a shocker of a first half at RB the moved to Cm and was much better. We won 2-1. Then 2nd game were 1-0 up within 3 mins' date=' my cross :D and a nice Jon header. Alan played them onside and they scored and it all went downhill from there. 7-2 them final score. Ended up at playing 3 postions in 2 games. Went froM RB-CM/DM/AM-FWD

For some reason it only conunted my stats on the 2nd game[/quote']

the stats are an absolute mess. I should have over 40 goals by now and plenty more assists, same is happening to everyone else.

First game I had a shocker of a first half at RB the moved to Cm and was much better. We won 2-1. Then 2nd game were 1-0 up within 3 mins' date=' my cross :D and a nice Jon header. [b']Alan played them onside and they scored and it all went downhill from there. [/b]7-2 them final score. Ended up at playing 3 postions in 2 games. Went froM RB-CM/DM/AM-FWD

For some reason it only conunted my stats on the 2nd game

yeah sorry about that, the door went so had to answer it.. didnt mean to be gone for a few minutes so think my pro just stood about scratching his A$s for a bit. :o

Everyone try be on at 8

Yeah no worries, shouldn't need to leave this time.

On the plus I'm beginning to see how you guys play, I'm probably a little too attacking at the minute, but thats due to the fact I play as an AM, I'll try and sit back and defend more.

Did score a decent goal in my 1st game tonight.

Yeah no worries' date=' shouldn't need to leave this time.

On the plus I'm beginning to see how you guys play, I'm probably a little too attacking at the minute, but thats due to the fact I play as an AM, I'll try and sit back and defend more.

Did score a decent goal in my 1st game tonight.[/quote']

Ye that was a cracker, lets play nowwww.

Alright lads, I have noticed that you have played plenty of club matches so I am sure you must have scored a fair amount of decent goals.

I have set up a youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SMFxGamingx

I was wondering if anyone would like to upload good goals or anything funny that happens during your club matches on this as I have made it for SM Forumers. If you do could you pleas PM me for the details.

Always a danger when playing two people - one of them quits and it's game over. We were 4-0 up at the time on about 50 mins.

We actually did really well until the final couple of games (this was at about 6pm.) Me and Nath were playing well together upfront, Hartnett was doing a great job on the wing and even Gouldberg was doing well ;) Kinda went downhill though, I didn't finish the last game because I was getting racked off. 5-2 down and only going to get worse. (Plus finishing the game would have made me late for the theatre.)

CM's have to sit back sometimes, it's just the way it has to be. SJ does it really well, only took him about 50 games too ;)

P.S. does anybody else think that we have a severe lack of height in the team? Suppose it doesn't help that we're built from a forum. I'm 5" 10 so not too bad, scored two headers today :D

even Gouldberg was doing well ;)

I was just as stunned as you were! :P

I'm beginning to think i'm a much better player in CM than on the wing which is worrying with the sheer number of midfielders we have. I was trying to do an SJ by staying back but i couldnt help but make the occasional burst forward (2 goals says it was the right thing to go ;) )

Won't be on 2moro i don't think but should be free to play all Friday. :)

CM's have to sit back sometimes' date=' it's just the way it has to be. SJ does it really well, only took him about 50 games too ;)[/quote']

I've always sat back Jon, but if there's only two or three of us playing then there's no point of me sitting back as i have to contribute to the attack. That's what will remain to happen, if there's two other forwards playing then i might sit back, and if there's 4 or more people then i will definatly sit back.

Always a danger when playing two people - one of them quits and it's game over. We were 4-0 up at the time on about 50 mins.

We actually did really well until the final couple of games (this was at about 6pm.) Me and Nath were playing well together upfront' date=' Hartnett was doing a great job on the wing and even Gouldberg was doing well ;) Kinda went downhill though, I didn't finish the last game because I was getting racked off. 5-2 down and only going to get worse. (Plus finishing the game would have made me late for the theatre.)

CM's have to sit back sometimes, it's just the way it has to be. SJ does it really well, only took him about 50 games too ;)

P.S. does anybody else think that we have a severe lack of height in the team? Suppose it doesn't help that we're built from a forum. I'm 5" 10 so not too bad, scored two headers today :D[/quote']

Re the height part. My pro is 6" 1/2 and I play better a FWD but i willing to try out in midfield. I should been on tonight :D