Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. do 35 out of 50 shooting accomplishments

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. Shocking connections meant that me and SJ "lost" 3 games. Picked up 3 goals (2 didn't get added) and SJ also picked up a rare goal. Dissapointing as the last game we w

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team. Clarkey for manager!!!!!

Re: Fifa 11 SM Pro club team.

sure i could play there but i enjoy mostly being at cb... but hey i'll give it a shot at left mid... how many players are in your squad?

Play at CB then, we've been leaving all the defenders as AI, it'd be good to have a proper player there. :)

Erm I'd say about 10, I think the most we've had on at one time is 6. Usually about 3 or 4 though.

Play at CB then' date=' we've been leaving all the defenders as AI, it'd be good to have a proper player there. :)

Erm I'd say about 10, I think the most we've had on at one time is 6. Usually about 3 or 4 though.[/quote']

get starting match u, u made chewie leave and kept me waiting long enuff..

CB if thts wer u wanna og fella go ther :)

Had to dash out earlier when i was playing a game with Jon and Gould, maybe Sj too not sure if he had joined at the point or not so i gave the control to my bro, he told me he scored a header but apparently he got sent off too or something so sorry for that, next time i'll just quit. :o

Had to dash out earlier when i was playing a game with Jon and Gould' date=' maybe Sj too not sure if he had joined at the point or not so i gave the control to my bro, he told me he scored a header but apparently he got sent off too or something so sorry for that, next time i'll just quit. :o[/quote']

He got sent off again???

He did score a header, but next time do just quit ;)

Very happy with my Pro atm, even rated just 78 he's class. Stamina at the end of the game is the only problem with him.

Up to 9 MOTM's in 31 appearances for the club and my passing and tackling %'s are in the top 5 out of club members. Cannot complain at all there. Credit to all the team, it all just seems to work and i feel i slot straight in and can work well with everyone thanks to your playing styles.

Don't see myself getting bored of this side anytime soon at all :)

We're slowly turning into a cracking little club!

Had to dash out earlier when i was playing a game with Jon and Gould' date=' maybe Sj too not sure if he had joined at the point or not so i gave the control to my bro, he told me he scored a header but apparently he got sent off too or something so sorry for that, next time i'll just quit. :o[/quote']

Jon's connection went, leaving it with just me and him.

He scored ... yes. Making it 1-4. But not only did he get sent off, when controlling "any" he scored three owngoals and left the game to forfeit the match.

Really don't know how i'm going to improve my guy, at the moment i just play the pro club games hope for a couple of achievments and then hope my guy improves in rating.

Club Games: 120

My Games: 84

Well were starting to gel into a team which is good no doubt there is alot of good players in our team. We have our problams still though I think at times we request passes to much and in daft places and this kills attacks or just causes goals to be conceded which cud be easley avoided we need to think before requesting a pass looking infront of you to see if theres space or another pass on beacuse once you have the ball other people are up your @ss quicker than gary glitter applying for a job at a nursary so lets think before we request passes it could save us a goal or 2.