Been doing well with my Everton team having them in the promotion places from the 2nd division for most of the season. Was first up until around a few months ago when I went on a long run without winning. Changed my tactics to something I saw on here and that seemed to work and I went largely unbeaten for a good run and got myself back up to 3rd-5th as well as winning the World Shield where I eliminated a good number of teams from the 1st Division (albeit after penalties with a couple of them).

Now though, I havent won in six league games and I have dropped out of promo places by 2 points. My last five games are against the teams placed 2nd (at home) 5th (away) 8th (home) 3rd (away) and 4th (home). So while I they are all right tough games, I could potentially, at least, get myself back into 5th or 6th place. My squad is decent, although still lacking in a couple positions namely GK, LB and RB.

GK Andrey Pyatov

GK Fernandes Bruno

LB/LM Gareth Bale

RB/RM Mattia Cassani

RB/RM Ignazio Abate

CB Dmytro Chygrynski Inj

CB Leandro Fernandez

CB Mats Hummels

CB/LB Dias Felipe

DM/CB Lorik Cana

CM/DM Sami Khedira

CM/DM Matteo Brighi

CM/LM Benoit Cheyrou Inj

CM/AM Fabio Simplicio Inj

CM Cristian Ledesma

AM/Wing Jose Manuel Jurado

Wing/AM Stephane Sessegnon

Fwd/AM Ezequiel Lavezzi

Fwd Patrick Helmes

Fwd Roberto Soldado

CF Fernando Llorente

CF Carlton Cole

Normally, I would play a 4-4-2 away from home and a 3-5-2 at home, sometimes a 4-4-2 depending on the quality of the team I am playing. However, I've now not won in a good while and its crunch time, if I can't get a few wins under my belt now then I can say goodbye to promotion. Anybody help?

Thanks

Re: Help!

Been doing well with my Everton team having them in the promotion places from the 2nd division for most of the season. Was first up until around a few months ago when I went on a long run without winning. Changed my tactics to something I saw on here and that seemed to work and I went largely unbeaten for a good run and got myself back up to 3rd-5th as well as winning the World Shield where I eliminated a good number of teams from the 1st Division (albeit after penalties with a couple of them).

Now though' date=' I havent won in six league games and I have dropped out of promo places by 2 points. My last five games are against the teams placed 2nd (at home) 5th (away) 8th (home) 3rd (away) and 4th (home). So while I they are all right tough games, I could potentially, at least, get myself back into 5th or 6th place. My squad is decent, although still lacking in a couple positions namely GK, LB and RB.

GK Andrey Pyatov

GK Fernandes Bruno

LB/LM Gareth Bale

RB/RM Mattia Cassani

RB/RM Ignazio Abate

CB Dmytro Chygrynski [b'] Inj[/b]

CB Leandro Fernandez

CB Mats Hummels

CB/LB Dias Felipe

DM/CB Lorik Cana

CM/DM Sami Khedira

CM/DM Matteo Brighi

CM/LM Benoit Cheyrou Inj

CM/AM Fabio Simplicio Inj

CM Cristian Ledesma

AM/Wing Jose Manuel Jurado

Wing/AM Stephane Sessegnon

Fwd/AM Ezequiel Lavezzi

Fwd Patrick Helmes

Fwd Roberto Soldado

CF Fernando Llorente

CF Carlton Cole

Normally, I would play a 4-4-2 away from home and a 3-5-2 at home, sometimes a 4-4-2 depending on the quality of the team I am playing. However, I've now not won in a good while and its crunch time, if I can't get a few wins under my belt now then I can say goodbye to promotion. Anybody help?

Thanks

i suggest even though u want promotion it might be best to let it go this year and build a team capible of performing well in division 1 as you do not want to be promoted and then come straight back down hope this helps

Try a combination of the two formations, a 4-5-1.

Use your normal back four from the 4-4-2, your normal 5 midfielders from your 3-5-2 and then use your best forward, preferrably a CF-Llorente or Cole, unless a Fwd has a much higher rating.

Then you can hopefully have the stronger defense of the 4-4-2, but the midfield attacking and creative ability of having 5 in the middle...

Yes, you only have one forward, however in the 4-4-2 you have 6 attacking players which is the same in the 4-5-1. Although you have 7 attacking players in the 3-5-2, if your losing with that formation now it may be becuase you do not have enough defenders...so looking at it defensivly, you have 8 defenders in a 3-5-2, yet you have 9 with the 4-5-1, boosting your defensive capabilities.

I hope this helps/makes sense

i suggest even though u want promotion it might be best to let it go this year and build a team capible of performing well in division 1 as you do not want to be promoted and then come straight back down hope this helps

Hey, yeah that would make sense but at the same time, the higher I finish anyway surely means the more prize money I'll get, giving me more money to spend on the team for next year, know what I mean?