Formation and Tactics for my team?

Re: Formation and Tactics for my team?

I would try a 4-2-2-2 formation if your looking to be a more attacking style team. Depending on the league/level you are in and the ability of other teams, you may want to go with a more defensive style formation, such as a 4-5-1 (Defensive)

If you want me to go though and put player names to the formation I can do that too, but just put the best rated player in the best fitting position :)

Re: Formation and Tactics for my team?

I would try a 4-2-2-2 formation if your looking to be a more attacking style team. Depending on the league/level you are in and the ability of other teams' date=' you may want to go with a more defensive style formation, such as a 4-5-1 (Defensive)

If you want me to go though and put player names to the formation I can do that too, but just put the best rated player in the best fitting position :)[/quote']

Cheers mate you've already been more than helpful, I was just wondering what are the player positions in the 4222 and would there be any specific tactics you would set up for it? Thanks =)