The Next 98/99

Flux

Re: The Next 98/99

I'd have to say next 98 would be Mesut Ozil' date=' if he can continue his form from the World Cup, he was awesome. 99 Messi would be the first, but I doubt anyone will ever get a 99 again, after Ronaldinho was and remains the only ever 99 rated Player.[/quote']

91 rated Mesut Ozil to 98 ahead of Iniesta, Villa, Fabregas, Higuain, Rooney, Sneijder - all rated 94+? :eek:

Nah.

91 rated Mesut Ozil to 98 ahead of Iniesta' date=' Villa, Fabregas, Higuain, Rooney, Sneijder - all rated 94+? :eek:

Nah.[/quote']

Yah, there good but there a lot older and Sneijder's probably reached his peak. Rooney's a potential 97 but i can't see him becoming a 98. Higuain's good, but there's no real world beating quality about him other then goals, he might be a future 95/96 but not a 98.

I'd say Fabregas or Ozil.

91 rated Mesut Ozil to 98 ahead of Iniesta' date=' Villa, Fabregas, Higuain, Rooney, Sneijder - all rated 94+? :eek:

Nah.[/quote']

I mean in Years to come, I doubt all them could get to 98 anyway. Higuain and Fabregas being the most likely as they're the youngest. Fair enough Iniesta and Sneijder are World Class, but can they get 98 though?

Ozil is 21 and still has 6-8 Years to do this.

he cant even make the first team for spain' date=' so he can he get to 98[/quote']

Fabby will take over from xavi in a few years time (he will still only be 26!!) and will then probably be back at Barcelona where he is more than likely going to keep rising and rising if they remain the force that they are at the minute.

Thats how he will get to 98. ;)

since xavi is likely to be in the top 5 for balon d'or for the third season in a row and i still think he should win it. ill say he is most likely to get 98 after a world cup win and likely a strong season with barca again. especially given the fact that he is a 97 already. and i think iniesta gets his deserved 97 this year too. for me thats been a long time in coming.

p.s. i hate barca.

Nah.[/quote']

I'd have to say next 98 would be Mesut Ozil' date=' if he can continue his form from the World Cup, he was awesome. 99 Messi would be the first, but I doubt anyone will ever get a 99 again, after Ronaldinho was and remains the only ever 99 rated Player.[/quote']

Definately Ozil.

Fabregas will get to 96 at Arsenal this season(should they do fairly well). He'll then move to Barca where he'll eventually get to 98. For everyone saying that he doesn't start for Spain blabla, del Bosque is blind and starts Busquets who is nowhere near as talented as Fabregas. Xavi will retire after the euros anyway and Cesc will take the mantle. I can't see any 99s coming along anytime soon. A 99 rated player needs to have everything, Messi is great in almost every department but is not quite perfect. He lacks height and heading ability which unfortunately he can't do anything about. Ronaldo has the height and heading ability but he lacks the passing ability that Messi has. If someone were to come along that had all of these things, then they could get to 99.

del Bosque is blind and starts Busquets who is nowhere near as talented as Fabregas.

FACT--you can't start 11 forwards and play a game of football

FACT--teams have designated positions to distinguish who does what

FACT--Busquets is a very good holding/first pass/stay-at-home midfielder

FACT--Fabregas + Xavi + Iniesta = chaos

FACT--Xavi will be replaced by Fabregas, when the time comes

FACT--you overrate Fabregas in this post. Iniesta stands higher than Kaka and Ronaldo IMO right now and i am really trying to be unbiased about that.

FACT--Xavi will be replaced by Fabregas' date=' when the time comes

FACT--you overrate Fabregas in this post. Iniesta stands higher than Kaka and Ronaldo IMO right now and i am really trying to be unbiased about that.[/quote']

Just because you put FACT it doesn't make it FACT ;)

Just because you put FACT it doesn't make it FACT ;)

FACT--Xavi will be replaced by Fabregas' date=' when the time comes

FACT--you overrate Fabregas in this post. Iniesta stands higher than Kaka and Ronaldo IMO right now and i am really trying to be unbiased about that.[/quote']

Trust me Dougie, You can start 11 forwards you just probably wouldn't do very well ;) Busquets isn't the strongest with his passing, one of the points you could critisize him about.