Im going to buy these players- what do you think ?

husnain

I will buy these players for my new Man City which im building for the future, no players aged over 26 !

Shawcross 88

Cahill 88

Loach 84

F.Fielding 75

Wickham 78

P.Jones 80

Notice their all English, meaning these guys are likely to be playing for England in the 2014 world cup !

Thoughts please and also what rating predictions do you predict for these players now and in future !

Thanks guys :)

Re: Im going to buy these players- what do you think ?

Some pretty good choices. I'm unsure on Shawcross though. If you can take a look at Scott Dann. 86 rated CB from Birmingham, has been linked with Manchester United. Apparently an £8m bid will be placed in January. Don't hold me to that, it's just the word going around at the moment.

Re: Im going to buy these players- what do you think ?

I will buy these players for my new Man City which im building for the future' date=' no players aged over 26 !

Shawcross 88

Cahill 88

Loach 84

F.Fielding 75

Wickham 78

P.Jones 80

Notice their all English, meaning these guys are likely to be playing for England in the 2014 world cup !

Thoughts please and also what rating predictions do you predict for these players now and in future !

Thanks guys :)[/quote']

If it's talented young English players you're after then also look at getting Wilshere, Rodwell and Gibbs.

Also Loach and Fielding may well be good talents but Joe Hart is in pole position to be the England keeper for years and years as long as he stays fit and in form.

Definitely buy Jones and Wickham though, great prospects!