Date of birth: 23 June 1992

Country of birth: France

Place of birth: La Seyne-sur-Mer, France

Position: Midfielder

Height:168 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Club: AS Monaco

Kit Number: 24

Nampalys Mendy is an 18 yr old footballer currently signed with the ligue 1 team, AS Monaco. He is a DM/CM who likes to roam around and push up in the midfield. Although his skinny appearance he is said to have grat vision and passing ability. Monaca signed the youngster from Toulon in 2007 but hasnt been used until this year, as he was too young.

On the 27th April, 2010, Mendy signed a contract with Monaco that would keep him at the club until 2013. This also promoted him to the senior team where he has made regular appearances for the club.

He is currently a member is the U19 France squad and has played 6 times for the U18 and U17 France squads.

He made his debut on the 7th of August as he has played everygame for Monaco to date. This is a spectacular achievement considering he is only 18.

2010/2011 (Stats):

Matches Played: 6 (out of a possible 7)

Minutes Played: 538

Yellow Cards: 2

Fouls Suffered: 7

Shots (On Target): 1 (0)

Current Rating on Database: 75

Predicted Rating (Next Changes) : 83/83

Future Potetial : 90+

images%3Fq%3Dmendy%2Bnampalys%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-au:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1206%26bih%3D591%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=148&vpy=244&dur=2000&hovh=200&hovw=252&tx=152&ty=112&ei=vmqZTMapIYvGvQOc3-DkDA&oei=vmqZTMapIYvGvQOc3-DkDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Re: Nampalys Mendy- 'The Black Zidane'

Zidane isn't white. He is Algerian French. Meaning that he is Asian.

image001.jpg

That's Algeria, the big yellow one on the north coast of Africa.

France is slightly above that (half cut off) in Europe.

I'm not sure how you've concluded that he's Asian.

(Unless English isn't your first language in which case I apologise for misunderstanding)

He should really be called "The Black Zidane" its kinda Racist and he does'nt play like him.The next Zindane will be his Son:)

How is that racist lol, just because he described him as Black doesn't mean he's treated him as if he's a minority or made his race a problem. :P

But Zidane isn't Black, a completely different player - just change the title and hopefully things will move on.

Respuesta: Re: Nampalys Mendy- 'The Black Zidane'

How do you change the name?

Go to the Player Talent Scout Forum. Find your thread. Double-click anywhere in the space next to the title.

And to me, even calling him the next Diarra (Lass or Alou) is a bit of an exaggerated claim, with the little game time he's had so far.

image001.jpg

That's Algeria' date=' the big yellow one on the north coast of Africa.

France is slightly above that (half cut off) in Europe.

I'm not sure how you've concluded that he's Asian.

(Unless English isn't your first language in which case I apologise for misunderstanding)[/quote']

Algerians derive from Persians. Persians were Iraqi and Iranis. Algeria used to be black but, over Persia invaded and made them slaves. Algeria is now mainly Asian due to the Persian influence. Zidane's heritage is in Algeria and he is asian as he must be descended from Persians. Aka Iraqis and Iranis.

Algerians derive from Persians. Persians were Iraqi and Iranis. Algeria used to be black but' date=' over Persia invaded and made them slaves. Algeria is now mainly Asian due to the Persian influence. Zidane's heritage is in Algeria and he is asian as he must be descended from Persians. Aka Iraqis and Iranis.[/quote']

lol haha. You still trying to prove your point:D