Sign in to follow this  
cristianoballotelli

freezing accounts if internet collapse

Re: freezing accounts if internet collapse

Technically the solar flares stuff could happen as there has been a lot of science mumbo jumbo about it. But it would be very likely that all it would do is make the northern lights a little more wacky or cut power in one region for a day or so' date=' as it has done in the past a few times. But the flare would have to be massive to knock out all the electricity in the world so i really wouldn't worry about it :).[/quote']

nah i meant is cristiano balotelli genuinely saying that life would be fine without power.

i was questioning his seriousness / thinking of this as a matter.

and yh he has said other stuff before but this is something else.

Re: freezing accounts if internet collapse

nah i meant is cristiano balotelli genuinely saying that life would be fine without power.

i was questioning his seriousness / thinking of this as a matter.

and yh he has said other stuff before but this is something else.

Trust me Mate, life without power is really difficult, I live in Mission Beach and just got hit by TC Yasi, I haven't had power now for 7 days, (I finally got internet and phone reception yesterday), they say because of the damage I won't have power up until March, I have to cook on a little gas stove, use candles, have cold showers, no refrigeration, no fans or Air con, no TV, I have to recharge my laptop and mobile phones battery at the local recovery centre, where they run generators

Guest brandon2

www.nygian

how not only to market the home business the right way,aaron hernandez jersey nike,you need the right team behind you,wes welker jersey womens,It is generally acknowledged that modifying a sedentary lifestyle to include exercise can have a positive impact on diabetes,brandon lloyd nike jersey. diabetes has only been understood experimentally since about 1900,wes welker jersey authentic.