Wayne Rooney - 96 -> 95

Cazza

Re: Wayne Rooney - 96 -> 95

Wow.

How many people said last season he should rise to 97, now you want him to drop?

He was brilliant last season. A poor world cup and 5 games in the league does not warrant a drop. Same goes for Torres in that other thread.

WooooooW.

Messi hasnt been playing his best since before the world cup, I Say drop him too!!! (Jokes btw:rolleyes:)

Oh boy ... basically just look at the Torres thread if you want an answer.

He isn't going to drop' date=' but i'm sure the Manc's and maybe the Scouse will bring up the World Cup ... all 4 games of it.[/quote']

Exactly.

Why would SM drop him now? The only reason could be the world cup. A lot of players went missing at that time including Torres and Ronaldo.

Due to his performances before he got injured last season people were begging for a 97 - so I would say he's currently at '96.5' -

His poor end to the season, poor WC and slow start brings him back to around 96

So for next changes I reckon he will stay 96 - but if the poor form extends for the whole season....

Saying that - he will surely start picking up goals soon

Wow.

How many people said last season he should rise to 97' date=' now you want him to drop?

He was brilliant last season. A poor world cup and 5 games in the league does not warrant a drop. Same goes for Torres in that other thread.

WooooooW.

Messi hasnt been playing his best since before the world cup, I Say drop him too!!! (Jokes btw:rolleyes:)[/quote']

Quite right

Im a Liverpool fan, hate Rooney but have to respect him as a footballer if not as a man.

4Games at a World Cup and 5 PL games does not warrant a drop when compared to his fantastic form as much as I hate to say it over the course of the last 2years, it is the same with Torres.

Football fans are so fickle the reality is he is a class player and its a matter of time just as it is with Torres

I don't understand. If Casillas could drop from 96 to 95' date=' why can't Rooney or Torres? Isn't casillas still a great player? But he dropped.[/quote']

Isn't it obvious? The English or Premiership stars are immune to such treatment. That's why Rooney has somehow never been lower than a 96. Gerrard kept his 97 in the Autumn last year despite being awful for a good period and next changes had to be dropped 2 instead of the 1 from the 96 he should have had. Then there's Michael Carrick. I wont say any more on him. And Owen Hargreaves should be about 87.

Isn't it obvious? The English or Premiership stars are immune to such treatment. That's why Rooney has somehow never been lower than a 96. Gerrard kept his 97 in the Autumn last year despite being awful for a good period and next changes had to be dropped 2 instead of the 1 from the 96 he should have had. Then there's Michael Carrick. I wont say any more on him. And Owen Hargreaves should be about 87.

will any club please buy michael carrick. freeze him out fergie

• 3 months later...