Setting Up A Website - Need Writers.

Guest JackWWFC

Guest JackWWFC

Hey there, I'm setting up a Football News/Views website, similar to Goal.com, and Guardian Online, just general writing about Football and news.

I'll need writers that can write interesting stories that are not generic.

Obviously payment will be made, via PayPal or direct, if you cannot do this then I can pay by Microsoft/Playstation points etc. It will be paid MONTHLY on a Pro-Rata basis, the more sustained views you get, the more you get paid.

You will also be entitled to a 1GB Email Address.

If you are interested please post here.

Name:

Most Knowledgable Leagues(s):

Current Email:

Thanks.

Jack

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Setting Up A Website - Need Writers. Sorry if this is off topic slightly but how can you be "caught onside"? Being onside isn't an offence so I don't understand the use of the word caught . That

Re: Setting Up A Website - Need Writers.

Re: Setting Up A Website - Need Writers. Yes & Pro Rata. As I said before, it's kind of in testing at the moment, of course the site isn't completly done, I just wanted to get it onto the web t

Hey there' date=' I'm setting up a Football News/Views website, similar to Goal.com, and Guardian Online, just general writing about Football and news.

I'll need writers that can write interesting stories that are not generic.

Obviously payment will be made, via PayPal or direct, if you cannot do this then I can pay by Microsoft/Playstation points etc. It will be paid MONTHLY on a Pro-Rata basis, the more sustained views you get, the more you get paid.

You will also be entitled to a 1GB Email Address.

If you are interested please post here.

Name:

Most Knowledgable Leagues(s):

Current Email:

Thanks.

Jack[/quote']

did you get permission from SM to start this thread coz its against SM rules to advertise a "paying" type site ?

Guest JackWWFC

did you get permission from SM to start this thread coz its against SM rules to advertise a "paying" type site ?

I'm just looking for writers, and the payment is voluntary so I doubt it breaches the rules pal.

I would be interested in writing for the site but I am not keen on publishing my personal details on a forum. I have a First Class Honours degree in Creative Writing and a lot of experience. If you're interested can you provide me with an e-mail as first contact, cheers.

Name: Simon

Leagues: Premier League, Championship

Guest JackWWFC

Nice name. But i reckon yoll get some grief from the ppl at caughtoffside.com

Never heard of caughtoffside before. Not very mainstream so I think It's okay, and if they were that bothered they would of bought it way before me.

Never heard of caughtoffside before. Not very mainstream so I think It's okay' date=' and if they were that bothered they would of bought it way before me.[/quote']

Just warning you, caughtoffside is a major soccer websit which devilers post everyday. it is popular/ it does soccer rumours and results hgihlights.etc

In all honesty i hope you do well. I would love another soccer base website with all the leagues. good luck boys

Sorry if this is off topic slightly but how can you be "caught onside"? Being onside isn't an offence so I don't understand the use of the word caught :P.

That aside the design looks good, and if it's integrated with wordpress, some SEO work is done and it gets some good content written I'm sure it'll be ranking well on google and earning you some ad revenue in no time.

Also, as Craig pointed out earlier in the thread I'd recommend contacting SM by either PM'ing Ste or opening a ticket just to make sure they're okay with it. I'm sure they'll be fine but best to check first.

Good luck.

Guest JackWWFC

Sorry if this is off topic slightly but how can you be "caught onside"? Being onside isn't an offence so I don't understand the use of the word caught :P.

That aside the design looks good' date=' and if it's integrated with wordpress, some SEO work is done and it gets some good content written I'm sure it'll be ranking well on google and earning you some ad revenue in no time.

Also, as Craig pointed out earlier in the thread I'd recommend contacting SM by either PM'ing Ste or opening a ticket just to make sure they're okay with it. I'm sure they'll be fine but best to check first.

Good luck.[/quote']

Well first of all, thats the idea, being a bit odd and controversial. You can't be caught onside! :P

I'll do some SEO work, and get it optimised on Yahoo and Google.

Thanks for the kind words!

What about me?

Yep! Need your Email though.

First piece is on the site' date=' just needed some content.

[url']http://caughtonside.com/index.html[/url]

Also a piece on QPR is coming up.