Setting Up A Website - Need Writers.

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Setting Up A Website - Need Writers.

They do apply online as well

pending on original writer to act on it' date=' of course.

You won't believe the amount of Fantasy Soccer sites that were closed down for such laws - my research doing UKFSC was an eye opener.[/quote']

Your missing the perfect chance for advertising your site on his :D

Guest JackWWFC

Did you design the site yourself? And how much money are you going to be offering?

Yes & Pro Rata.

As I said before, it's kind of in testing at the moment, of course the site isn't completly done, I just wanted to get it onto the web to test it out. No advertising has been done as of yet. Making it more professional tonight and completing all the links. Don't base judgment yet.

All the images used are copyright free, I'm breaking no laws.

Also, all the material written is from scratch.

Hope it cleared everything up.

~Jack

Nice site ;) You should advertise stuff on it for a bit more income if you need any more writers just ask :D

Name:Ruairi (Pronounced Rury or Rory)

Most Knowledgable Leagues(s): Scottish Premier League, Premiership,La Liga, Irish and Northern Irish League

Current Email:ruairi-celtic@hotmail

Guest JackWWFC

Nice site ;) You should advertise stuff on it for a bit more income if you need any more writers just ask :D

Name:Ruairi (Pronounced Rury or Rory)

Most Knowledgable Leagues(s): Scottish Premier League' date=' Premiership,La Liga, Irish and Northern Irish League

Current Email:ruairi-celtic@hotmail[/quote']

Yeah, I would Advertise but the site isn't officially open yet. I'll do all this once I get more views.

Guest JackWWFC

Nice article :)

Maybe I'm wrong' date=' but shouldn't it be dedication pays more [b']than[/b] a testimonial?

You're right. Noticed that earlier but I forgot to update. Thanks for reminding me.

Forgot to email you. Email your first article to Jack@CaughtOnSide.com

And I'll either publish it or send you feedback about it. Then if it's good you can be a permanent writer :)

I think I already e-mailed it, not sure if it would have got through. It's short because I got rushed off because I had to go watch Leeds.

Guest JackWWFC

I'll edit anything for you if you send me it. I've found a mistake in almost every article ;)

The site isn't officially open yet, so that's why.

But yeah, I'll PM you for your email.

Guest JackWWFC

In conjunction with the site, I had an idea of doing a podcast as well. So anyone with Skype and talks fluent English, and is over the age of 16 then we can talk and do a trial run. Would like 1-2-3 other people in it to make it a bit more interesting.

Just an idea.

In conjunction with the site' date=' I had an idea of doing a podcast as well. So anyone with Skype and talks fluent English, and is over the age of 16 then we can talk and do a trial run. Would like 1-2-3 other people in it to make it a bit more interesting.

Just an idea.[/quote']

Jack I've sent you the longer version, as I checked it after I sent it I found that the 'G' on goalkeepers isn't in bold, so could you edit that if possible, thank you...

Guest JackWWFC

Jack I've sent you the longer version' date=' as I checked it after I sent it I found that the 'G' on goalkeepers isn't in bold, so could you edit that if possible, thank you...[/quote']

Look's good, will get an editor to add more to it though :)