Gold Championship 139

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 139

nice one england is looking grate for the top teams now with me you and nick happy realy happy:D

Who's Nick? (i'm quite new to this game despite my reputation (67) lol)

But True! I've only managed a team once in the premiership, and that was Sunderland in another game world, i didn't really have the time for them then and they got relegated :(

But i've cut down my teams one's and concentrating on one's i can build properly...i'm looking forward to the challenge!

Good Luck B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Who's Nick? (i'm quite new to this game despite my reputation (67) lol)

But True! I've only managed a team once in the premiership' date=' and that was Sunderland in another game world, i didn't really have the time for them then and they got relegated :(

But i've cut down my teams one's and concentrating on one's i can build properly...i'm looking forward to the challenge!

Good Luck B)[/quote']

Who is nick lol (JOKING) he is the best (BAR ME) but yes he is the best anyway there is a thread for the epl but you have to keep in toch to post but only for the top sides so please fell free to post.

Guest MR. HAMMER

just got real mardid need ur advice lads Higuain 4 Drogba good r bad

well mate here is one from me to u as a frind more then anything I would not do it try Benzima and Lass for him.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gerrard & cole 4 higuain wat use think

do it mate cole will become a 93-94 with liverpool and gerrard well is gerrard one of the best but if you do that try shifting kaka also there is a thread for this mate dont mind helping u as we are frinds but if u was to pm me i would easy help u mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...