Can an external team reject a transfer bid?

mansstude

Re: Can an external team reject a transfer bid?

The above poster is correct.

The only way an unmanaged chairman rejects the offer is if the player in question's value changes whilst your bid is going through.

Either from a rating increase, or because another player at that club has been sold or had a rating decrease, thus increasing the chairmans value of the player you are trying to buy.

Re: Can an external team reject a transfer bid?

for whatever reason the player in questions value might of increased since you made the bid or another player hasbeen bough sinethe bid and te squad size would go under 21' date=' try again and if it is rejected a second time i don't have a clue.[/quote']
The above poster is correct.

The only way an unmanaged chairman rejects the offer is if the player in question's value changes whilst your bid is going through.

Either from a rating increase' date=' or because another player at that club has been sold or had a rating decrease, thus increasing the chairmans value of the player you are trying to buy.[/quote']

I made the same offer just before I post this thread, now the bid is accepted & I hope it'll go through.

and there were no rate changing and the team size is way above 21 players.

thanks for stopping by & leave comments =)