arsenal rating predictions

aab

this is my prediction on wh.at the arsenal ratings will be come the next rating changes as long as the players keep up there current form and depending on when the changes are

defenders and GK

almunia-89-88/89 (deservs about 75)

flapianski-85-84 (deservs about 35)

mannone-stay

szczesny-78-80

clichy-stay

gibbs-75-76/77 (brilliant against tottenham)

cruise-stay

traore-stay

botelho-82-83/84

sagna-stay

hoyte-stay

squillaci-stay

vermaelen-91-92 (deserved a rise last season)

koscielny-88-89/90

djourou-stay

nordtveit-stay

bartley-77-80

i will continue with midfielders and strikers later

Re: arsenal rating predictions

this is my prediction on wh.at the arsenal ratings will be come the next rating changes as long as the players keep up there current form and depending on when the changes are

defenders and GK

almunia- 88/89

fabianski-84

mannone-stay

szczesny-80

clichy-stay

gibbs-76-77

cruise-stay

traore-stay(on loan)

botelho-83/84

sagna-stay

hoyte-stay

squillaci-stay

vermaelen-92

koscielny-89/90

djourou-stay

nordtveit-stay

bartley-80

i will continue with midfielders and strikers later

That's a bit lazy. You could have put what their current ratings are, with some sort of explanation perhaps.

midfielders

emmanuel-thomas-stay

eboue-stay

eastmond-75-78

song-90-91/90 (should be 91)

randall-stay

landsbury-stay

ramsey-stay

denilson-stay

diaby-89-90 (should be 91 in 2 rating changes)

fabregas-stay

wilshere-88-89 (easily 88 if he keeps up his form)

nasri-stay

wallcott-89-89/90 (maby a rise if he regains his form when he gets back from injury)

rosicky-stay

coquelin-73-77/78

galindo-stay

barizite-stay

forwards

vela-87-88/87

arshavin-94-94/93 (not quite as consistant as he used to be)

murphy-stay

sunu-stay

bendtner-stay

RVP-stay

chamakh-90-91 (easily deservs a rise)

watt-75-79/80

freeman-69-73

No way does Koscienly deserve 90, I think even 89 would be very generous at the moment. He looks very shakey, and most of Arsenals goals concede are because of him. He will only rise because of apperances, not for performances

Velas not done enough for a rise yet, 87 was over-rated last season. But he will be great soon

Chamakh is about 50/50 for me. I love his work-rate, bit of skill and the odd goal. Doesnt score enough for me though.

Rest seem pretty accurate, so well done :)

No way does Koscienly deserve 90' date=' I think even 89 would be very generous at the moment. He looks very shakey, and most of Arsenals goals concede are because of him. He will only rise because of apperances, not for performances

Velas not done enough for a rise yet, 87 was over-rated last season. But he will be great soon

Chamakh is about 50/50 for me. I love his work-rate, bit of skill and the odd goal. Doesnt score enough for me though.

Rest seem pretty accurate, so well done :)[/quote']

this rating prediction is taking into account that the next rating changes will be in 2 or so months not if they were done now.

but if it was now yer i totaly agree

Re: Respuesta: Re: arsenal rating predictions

i think that chamack will be 92' date=' tell me crazy but he si a good CF, time to time[/quote']

Not enough goals to get 92, even in his Bordeuax days.

But Arsenal create so much chances, his should be getting more goals.

Compare him to Dzeko, then chamakh cant rise to 92 yet.

can't see Diaby getting his +2 to 91 sorry

he is just ok... when he perform bad he does really do pretty bad if not absolutely horrible, but when he perform good he does do quite good... inconsistent i think that what they call it...

FLAPIANSKI - FUNNY

I dont see anyone better than him right now maybe Szczesny will be ready in a year not yet

its funny everybody is laughing at Fabianski yet when it comes to pointing his replacement everybody is quiet

Great, lets put Almunia back in and see how great he will do !

I am really surprised that Arsenal did not tried to get RUFFIER this off season

Having a French connection i would think for sure that Arsenal will bring a quality gk from France

In all, these are pretty good, unbiased predictions.

But.

Alex Song shouldn't rise, he's been a pain in the butt (UGH, THIS CENSORSHIP HAS GONE TOO FAR) this season, committing all these niggly, unnecessary fouls - he's been disappointing. And he has a terrible, terrible haircut. That has to mean a -1. But yes, he should stay. Hasn't done anything to warrant a rise.

Koscielny shouldn't rise by 2, one is enough. He's been close to the scene of the crime far too often, and is still settling in. He just isn't a 90 as yet.

Traore too early to say, i can see him developing more into a winger than a LB , has great pace and in the past show glimpses of potential but not enough yet, still young though.

Gibbs is world class, fringe of the england squad, solid backup to Clichy and Cole at club and county respectivly. Great attitude on and off the pitch, sadly picked up a couple of niggling injuries of late but will flourish under Wenger.

Never understood the obsession with ratings, this guy is excellent and worth buying full stop, when he rises and he will, you'll get more than a decent return for him! Sky's the limit in my opinion.

Alex Song shouldn't rise' date=' he's been a pain in the butt (UGH, THIS CENSORSHIP HAS GONE TOO FAR) this season, committing all these niggly, unnecessary fouls - he's been disappointing. And he has a terrible, terrible haircut. That has to mean a -1. But yes, he should stay. Hasn't done anything to warrant a rise.

[/quote']

Those are cynical fowls. It's what made Scholes "great"

He's one of Arsenal's most rapidly improving players. He should get a +1 IMO.

In all' date=' these are pretty good, unbiased predictions.

But.

Alex Song shouldn't rise, he's been a pain in the butt (UGH, THIS CENSORSHIP HAS GONE TOO FAR) this season, committing all these niggly, unnecessary fouls - he's been disappointing. And he has a terrible, terrible haircut. That has to mean a -1. But yes, he should stay. Hasn't done anything to warrant a rise.

Koscielny shouldn't rise by 2, one is enough. He's been close to the scene of the crime far too often, and is still settling in. He just isn't a 90 as yet.[/quote']

first of all year song does have a terrible haircut. second of all he does commit a lot of what looks like unnesesery fouls but i assure you they are not, they are to break up the play and not let the opposition play. he is a good DM but because of his ability with the ball it makes him a very good allround DM might get a raise he deservs it. wathcing arsenal week in week out you see how good a player song is

and for koscielny yes he only deservs a 89 but this is taking into account the updates wont be for a few months and imo he will get better and better the longer he plays in the prem