Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Re: World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

bann4.png

Arsenal Get Ruby

_41601564_ars.jpg

Fans delighted with their new manager

Ruby has signed a 5 year contract at Arsenal to take over as Manager with immediate affect. Ruby has said that his aim is to make sure Arsenal can compete at the highest level possible in every competition they take part in. He say's that to compete against the like's of Barcelona, Madrid and Inter will be no easy feat but he feel's that within a couple of season's he can make Arsenal into one of the most dominate forces in the footballing world.

Ruby has already made move's on the transfer market by having bid's accepted for Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Tom Huddlestone and Vincent Kompany, and it is looking extremely likely that Robin Van Persie will be leaving and may be followed by Andrei Arshavin. News that will delight fans is that Cesc Fabregas has pledged his future too Arsenal.

Stuttgart have made bids for...

Hasebe of Woflsburg

and Wendel of Bordeaux

and have also made bids for other un-named players in external clubs or as free agents.

:)

French News - Marseille

Accepted bid for Gael Clichy

gael-clichy.jpg

Gael Clichy before completing the move to Marseille.

I can't believe I am signing a mature and great LB in Gael Clichy and he will be a hot prospect to us and will be wearing the number 3 jersey because I personally think that it will suit him and make him feel comfortable during matches when he has hold of the soccer ball during matches.
Well I have been hit with a milestone and that is to leave my grateful club Arsenal by moving to a successful French club going by the name of Marseille.

Also Marseille are hitting up deals for Ajax's Jan Vertonghen.

jan_vertonghen

Guest MR. HAMMER

Werder%20Bremen.jpg

It Is The Time To Shine Germany!

Today German side Werder Bremen was bissy this morning at around 3:12 AM they came to a deal with the Fulham Chairman to bring in Mark Hughes the manager has managed some big teams from England but has told press he is very happy to be now in Germany,

The new boss has believed to have signed a 2 year deal with the German side (Div 2) with the aim to take them to at least 2 cup finals and to Div 1 football with in the two seasons he has told press he has his aims this season and also has the players he wants to sell but the fans need to no that I am here to do well and hope to take this team to bigger and better things.

mertesacker_fingerzeig_468x.jpg

The Big CB On His Way To Italy!

It is believed 25 year old Center Half Per Mertesacker is on his way to Italy to join up with Fiorentina the 93 rated star is beleved to have came to a deal after the Italy side offered Riccardo Montolivo 91 and Stevan Jovetic 90 the manager said this is a deal that will see some of the best join for one of the best Center Halfs around we how will be looking for a new Center Back and hope to find one soon as we are ready to splash 18M to bring a top one in.

dpa_Marin_400.jpg

The Young Star Is Also On His Way To Italy!

It is also believed 21 year old Marko Marin is on his way to Roma with Brazil Striker Leite Adriano and French Winger Jeremey Menez heading to Germany the manager has told press this deal is only being done because we need a Striker in and have one now he is a top Striker that has played for some top sides like Inter Milan and now will play with us here at Bremen and we hope he can show the world what he can do this season with some nice Strikers to keep him company up front.

baba61259d244ff89236.gif

NEW MANAGER FOR FULHAM!

Today MR.EL-NiNo The One-year Contract Signed With The Fulham Club And Fans Are Very Happy

790c1fb5760c492baf1f.jpg

5cdf850fb5e9434983bf.gif

Sky Sports Reporter:What's Your main objective in this Season?

Our Primary Goal is Rise To Div 3

Sky Sports Reporter:Just League For This Season?

Yeah Becaues World Champ Shield,SMFA Shield ,

World Champ Cup Can Tired Our Team AND We just think the league games

Liverpool are open for business.

Not recieved a single interesting offer for anyone...

I know they've had a slow start but come on!

I thought Gerrard + Johnson or Agger for Xavi was a decent enough offer!:(

I'd rather punch but I suppose some teeth marks on your mug would be just as good. If you can't be bothered telling people what your after don't expect them to come crawling with offers which you'll just likely reject or counter when you could just say what your after in the first place and probably get some more interest. :)

It's easy to act hard on the internet isn't it sailor. :)

I thought Gerrard + Johnson or Agger for Xavi was a decent enough offer!:(

Giving up 2 starters for one slightly better starter (then Gerrard) is not appealing. Not a **** offer, but not tempting. :)

Guest Villa888

Yeah... Can we grow up a bit? This isn't for you two to start your internet "fighting"...

80_1217330011.jpg

New arrival at White Hart Lane

Tottenham have appointed KopStar to be their new manager. The club view it as the next step forward in their quest for silverware and thus it was only logical to appoint KopStar.

KopStar said, 'I am thrilled to manage Tottenham. They are a big club and I know I can take them forward. I promise to the fans that I will try my best to bring in a world class player to boost our squad. I am in long negotiations for two players in particular of which I hope to sign one.'

Tottenham have already made three deals, with KopStar showing an appreciation of youth-

Ranieri Sandro leaves for 5mil and Mariga

Tom Huddlestone leaves for 9mil and Lansbury and Emmanuel-Thomas

Daniel Carrico arrives for O'Hara and Kaboul

NOTE:

THIS IS A REPORTING THREAD! IF IT IS NOT A PROPER REPORT THEN POST IT ON THE DISCUSSION THREAD!

1004_1277742943.jpg\

Spurs capture Gerrard

Only minutes after promising the arrival of a world class player at White Hart Lane, media reports are saying that Tottenham have stunned the world by agreeing to a deal with Liverpool for inspirational captain Steven Gerrard. The reports suggest Luka Modric and Rafael van der Vaart are part of the deal.

Gerrard, despite not having his best season last year, is the heart and soul of the Liverpool Football Club and will surely be a signing that will help win over the fans. The signing, however, will come as a shock to many as Gerrard has previously stressed his allegiance to Liverpool. Reports also suggest Gerrard may be given a leadership role on his arrival at the club, which is subject to a medical.

Guest Villa888

Not really a big sell so not really needing a big thing but Bucchi has been sold to Boca Juniors for 2m. The 33 year old passed his medical and Napoli management and its fans would like to thank Bucchi for everything and wish him the best at his new club.

Kyle Naughton has been loaned to Napoli which is very helpful for being a back up RB to a Napoli squad with one true RB. He'll be getting quite a few games as well though.

Not really a big sell so not really needing a big thing but Bucchi has been sold to Boca Juniors for 2m. The 33 year old passed his medical and Napoli management and its fans would like to thank Bucchi for everything and wish him the best at his new club.

This is really starting to annoy me... this is a few lined post - hence it should be on the discussion thread. Posts like the ones I made before are for the match report thread... everyone please get this (Dont reply to this post just learn from it as should everyone else and when this problem is fixed I will delete this post)

Matthew Gerritsen

A Transfer Dud?

Ever since Matthew Geeritsen has taken over Wolfsburg, nothing has come out of it with Ozil not fo sale, Marin to Roma and Badstuber's future unknown.

Matthew says the position he needs to fill at the moment are the wing positions and he says he knows just the guys to do it.

SergeiMatvienkoRV_450x300.jpg

Matthew at training yesterday, quite unhappy.

While I may be a 'transfer dud' as you may call me' date=' I sure do make it up with Tactical Strength. Sao Paolo will be my only real challenge as I don't know what they are going to do[/quote']

Guest MR. HAMMER

PORTUGAL_mascot03_ab.png

1152394089_nuno-gomes.jpg

SHOCK ADDITION FOR PORTUGAL FANS!

In a deal worth believed to be three million W.Breman manager Mark Hughes has taken the hot seat with International side Portugal the manager has already chose his side for there 1st World Cup Qualification Mach were they will play Jamaica the side will see some old faces and some new,

In Goal the manager has chosen last World Cup Number 1 Eduardo as he has got use to playing 1st team football with the NT and also has move to bigger and better things in Italy,

His back up is in the form of Patricio the young Keeper may play this WC but for now is just a back up for the side,

The Right back for the game will be Chelsea star Bosingwa the Right Back has had a hard time over the past few months but is expected to bring much needed pace to the flanks,

His back up comes in the form of Pereira and he is happy to have been called up for the NT even if he dose not get played much,

The two Center Halfs come in the form of Alves and Carvalho the manager has told press both have a lot to give to the side and would chose any over two to take there positions,

The two are backed up from Ronaldo (FC Porto) and Carrico the manager has said the two young players are the further of the side and may even get games in the WC this season,

The Left Back goes to Veloso the DM who can also play LB was the only one who was garentid a spot in the side as the manager is rumored to be very fond of the Defender,

His back up is Ferreira who brings much needed XP to the side as well as keeping the Defenders in line with training,

This year there will be a DM in the side in the form of Center Half Pepe the Defender how been in talks with Hughes and has agreed to play DM and the manager has told press this is a grate chose for the side,

His Back up come in the form of Mendes who will need playing time with his club to stand a chance of playing at the WC.

There is also two holding Midfilders this year in the form of Moutinho and Meireles the manager has said both have fitted in well in Training and thinks both could be a grate addition to the side,

There Back up come from Legend Deco who is rumored to be moving to Munich and Danny who has been told be ready you may be needed,

There is two Wingers to back up the loan wolf up front coming from Real Madrid Ace Ronaldo and Manchester United Ace Nani the manager has said both worked together before was happy to play side by side and that this could be the right chose with two of the quickest players around on the Wings,

There back up comes in the form of Simo and Quaresma who has been re called after moving from Inter in the summer,

The last position fell down to the Striker who would play lone wolf many would have put Liedson in that role but the faked is he is not even 2nd chose by Hughes it goes to Almeida the manager has told press he had a grate world cup last time round and could do the same this time,

The shock news came in the form of Nuno Gomes who has been told you will get game time as long as you play club football the Legend has been told pack your backs as you are going to be at the World Cup and the manager has openly asked any manager to take him if he dose not play to give him playing time.

Cote D' Ivore

There is a new manager in Africa

One day after He became the VfL Wolfsburg manager, Matthew Gerritsen is also now the Cote D'Ivore manager. He says he expects a lot out of Didier Drogba and Plans to get the Boys from Africa better than their last World Cup, of which they were eliminated in the group stages.

At the Goalkeepers side of the field, Matthew relies on Barry Copa, the 30 year old is the best Ivory Coast can offer, supporting him in the GK position is Stefan Lobore and Vincent Angban

Playing at RB will be Manchester City Signing Emmanuel Eboue, the full back position is going to be heavily relied on in this side of the field in Matthew's chosen formation. Supporting Emmanuel will be Igor Lolo and Guy Demel

The LB spot is filled by Arthur Boka, who is spending his time at Stuggart while not in Africa, LB will be vital in Ivory Coast's defences and Matthew plans to not let one goal slip from the wings. Supporting Arthur should something happen is PSG's Siaka Tiene and Alania's da Costa Goore.

the two CB spots are filled by Manchester City defender Kolo Toure and Shaktar signing Didier Zokora. For Matthew's formation to be successful these two need to work together well and build a friendship. Matthew needs to keep morale high for teamwork to come out with a good result. Backup for these players are benjamin Angoua, Souleymane Bamba and Wigan CB Steve Gohouri

The DM spot is taken by former Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure. Yaya is expected to have the Biggest role in the club after Didier Drogba. Yaya has backup in the form of Sevilla midfielder N'Dri Romaric, Jakaridja Kone and Cheik Tiote

The CM spots are taken by N'Dri Romaric and Djakaridja Kone, These two will boost the midfield as wel as help out Yaya Toure when needed, They receive backup from Gilles Yapi and Emarse Fae

Playing Behind Didier will be VfL Wolfburg target Solomon Kalou and Al Sadd Winger Kader Kieta who will constantly swap with Lille OSC winger Gervinho. The Striker spot is Important to score and Kalou, Gervinho and Kieta will be vital to score and when needed, Kalou will push up. These three men are helped out by CSKA Moskva Striker Seydou Doumbia

And the captains role and CF will be none other than Didier Drogba, the Chelsea striker is as Important as a human Heart to the Ivory Coast squad, without him we are nothing. Drogba is expected to score a lot and set up more as the Captain of this great team.

And of course the Manager, Matthew Christopher Anthony Gerritsen, the one holding the reins to success. This would not be possible without him, everyone in Africa wished him the best