Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Re: World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Zenit set to capture big guns

A report released early this morning says that Zenit's new manager has been quick to get the signature of ageing Sporting CF Liedson.

Zenit's manger is especially pleased with this deal as the Zenit manager says

He will be a very good target man up front

Zenit are also in the proses of signing Besictas JK's versatile defender Ibrahim Toraman, and at the age of 28 the newbie manager says he still has a good few years left on him.

Not forgetting Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given!

I (manager) am very pleased at buying Given as I believe he can over come his 34 years of age and be as solid as a rock in goal

Watch this space as the Zenit manager informs me he is far from finished his early signings and wishes to continue building the team.

Zenit set to capture big guns

A report released early this morning says that Zenit's new manager has been quick to get the signature of ageing Sporting CF Liedson.

Zenit's manger is especially pleased with this deal as the Zenit manager says

Zenit are also in the proses of signing Besictas JK's versatile defender Ibrahim Toraman' date=' and at the age of 28 the newbie manager says he still has a good few years left on him.

Not forgetting Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given!

Watch this space as the Zenit manager informs me he is far from finished his early signings and wishes to continue building the team.[/quote']

Hey what about making bids for my Lucho Gonzalez!!!

429_1202746505.gif

RANGERS WANT OWEN.

Wednesday 29th September, 2010.

Michael+Owen+Scunthorpe+United+v+Manchester+DJNidf66lpol.jpg

Michael Owen (Right) Pictured Scoring For Current Club Manchester United.

Since Rangers appointed new boss Dan Griffin, he has been in the market desperate for a strike partner for current star forward, Kenny Miller. He has stated that Kenny cannot do all the damage for Rangers in this solid division 3 in WC10000.

"Kenny will need a very good, pacey and strong strike partner if we are to succeed in Division 3, it's a very underrated league and there are some tough teams in here, not forgetting the talented managers."

- Dan Griffin on life in Division 3 for WC10000.

Rangers boss Dan Griffin has said that he is willing to splash the cash aslong as the players are of the right calibre needed for his football club. Their first game is away to Palermo on saturday and we know they have some very talented players and it's going to be a tough game for them, which is why Griffin wants to add quality to the side.

Barcelona Announce their First Signings

4766_1284565083.jpg

Torsten Frings is arriving from Werder Bremen for an undisclosed cash sum. Frings is expected to play a bit part role in the Catalan giants first team, but will provide excellent cover for the first team.

10307_1272500181.jpg

Kevin Gameiro has signed a 3 year deal with Barca. Barca's manager, Mike Hoodless, is thought to be a huge fan of Gameiro and is looking forward to seeing how he develops.

22258_1210237761.jpg

Dmitri Torbinsky has signed from Lokomoticv Moskva for Barcelona. Many of the Spanish fans expressed concerns over a relatively unknown player signing for £8m, however Hoodless urged for patience whilst his plans unfolded.

Further updates are expected before Barcelona's first game against Milan.

dominic starts a youth programme at city!!!!

manchestercity.jpg

dominic latouche is a pleased man after signing 16 year old sensation nick powell from crewe for a snip at 50 k

Etienne-Capoue-a-l-Euro.jpg

capoue was a very sought after player dominic had this to say after his signature

im very hapy this capoue is a top talent who will be a future star im very happy to have beaten so many clubs and he has signed a 3 yr deal which saw 8.4 million and manchester city trainee micheal johnson heading to france dominic had this to say on johnson he epitomised man city in the past great heart but ultimately rubbish and glad to see the back of him!!.

2woya8o.jpg

another quality signing his name is andriy yarmenlenko who comes from kiev for 9.5 million pounds he has been sent on loan to standard liege to gain some valuable first team experice. another quality signing for a snip at 9.5 million pounds

koscielny-laurent-9656.jpg

im soo pleased with this he came on a P/E deal which saw vincent kompany leave us but we have one of the best improveing cb in the world and a very good player in emmual eboue too boot so happy to sign too top quality players from arsenal and i get 4 million too boot!!:P

2003.jpg

peter trowoschi is a winger ive been tracking for a long time hes one of the best in the world at what he does and i belive he will give us a different dimension and again superb quality again loseing a good player in nigel de jong but happy to gain a brillant winger and 3 million extra too

more signings to come;)

Real-Madrid.JPG

Real Madrid are pleased to announce the arrival of new manager Jooles after Jose Mourinho failed to impress at the club. “Not special enough for us,” a Real spokesman announced, “We need really special, and I think we’re there now.”

And sweeping changes have been taking place at the world’s number one club already, beginning with the sensational signing of German ace Thomas Muller from German champions Bayern Munich. “Believe it or not we first advised Bayern to hold onto him,” said manager Jooles, “They’ve a rookie at the helm and we didn’t want to take advantage of him. When he insisted that he want to sell him then we snapped his hand off, before someone else did.”

5437B561DD4E89A3FCA3C85C69BE3.jpg

A key motivation for Muller joining Real was so that he could rub Ozil’s head on a more regular basis

Hot on the heels of Muller came a high profile swap deal with Inter seeing Ricardo Kaka exchange places with Wesley Sneijder. The second part of that deal will be completed today, with promising youngster Vieira Marcelo heading to Milan in return for experienced defender Cristian Chivu. “Only time will tell who got the better deal there,” said Jooles, “Personally I rate Sneijder very highly, one of the best in the world right now so we’re well happy with that.”

kaka446getty.jpg

A forlon Kaka leaves the club

wesley-sneijder-12.jpg

Wesley Sneijder in his new club colours

Other players heading to the Bernabeu include Ozan Ipek from Turkish champions Bursaspor, Taner Yalcin from 1. FC Koln, and the ‘Ukrainian Messi’ Yevhen Konoplyanka. “There’ll likely be more change too in the coming weeks” admitted Jooles, “Let’s just see how things go once the initial transfer fever dies down. Right now we’re happy with our squad and are looking to rotate the lads as much as possible. Yep, that means there’ll be no loaning of players right now, it’s too early in the season. Repeat: There’ll be no loaning of players right now!”

Yevhen+Konoplyanka.jpg

New signing Yevhen Konoplyanka, the ‘Ukrainian Messi’

He’s working on the hair

And what of the frenzied interest in Mesut Ozil whose performances electrified many in the last World Cup? “Well we have to admit he’s not happy here,” confessed Jooles, “he’s expressed interest in joining a number of different clubs, including Sevilla, Roma, and FC Schalke. He just wants away, hates it here in Spain but he’s on a 5 year contract and as long as he is he’ll have to accept the fact that he’s a Real player and will be expected to give his all.” So with Ozil seemingly stuck with Real despite his discontent it remains to be seen whether he will sparkle or flop at Madrid.

mesut-ozil-afp608.jpg?MOD=AJPERES

Mesut Ozil, he’s not a happy camper at Real but with manager Jooles refusing

to grant his transfer and loan requests he’s forced to stay at the club

Either way, it seems with such strength in depth Real are the team to beat in WC10000. “Bring it on,” said Jooles, “We’ll be looking down on you all come the end of the season!” Now sit back and watch him eat those words.

200px-Tottenham_Hotspur_Logo.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur- The Arrivals

New manager KopStar has lead a massive revolution in his first few days in charge revolutionizing the squad. He has added a major youth feel to the squad with the squad set to have only 3 players 30 or over.

The Arrivals

1004_1277742943.jpg

Steven Gerrard

The biggest signing KopStar has made has been the Liverpool stalwart. Being a Liverpool fan, KopStar has idolised Gerrard and bringing the Liverpool skipper to White Hart Lane is sure to bring in the fans. He has immediately been handed the captains armband.
Modric
and
Van Der Vaart
were the price paid to bring in Gerrard.

32242_1283453618.jpg

Daniel Carrico

Carrico is a great up-and-coming Portuguese defender and is expected to fight for a first team spot.
Kaboul
and
O'Hara
were deemed surplus to requirements and thus could leave in the deal.

38794_1275824294.jpg

Rafael Toloi

Toloi is another up-and-coming defender from Brazil and is expected to have a bright future.With an influx of defenders and Gomez set to be first choice in goals,
Dawson
and
Cudicini
were allowed to leave

36211_1284441199.jpg

Jordan Henderson

Henderson is a huge talent and has impressed greatly at Spurs this meant that
Ledley King
left the club as part of the exchange. The injury prone defender's place in the side had enough depth without him.

20751_1281140682.jpg

Balázs DZSUDZSAK

The player is rated highly by KopStar and thus he was willing to fork out a big sum of Robbie Keane and David Bentley for the talented Hungarian winger. The deal was very surprising concerning that two squad players were being forked out for one player who is expected to be a squad player (behind Lennon and Kranjcar in the pecking order).

43083_1284395328.jpg38197_1269770188.jpg

Matthew Leckie and Tommy Oar

Matthew Leckies' signing is sure to raise some eyebrows with many Spurs players not having heard of the player before but, get check out the brightest moments in this seasons Hyundai A-League, they are sure to understand the motive behind the signing. Explosive pace, great technique and skillful on the ball, Leckie is widely tipped to be amongst the brightest talents in Australian football along with another new signing, Tommy Oar, who signed from FC Utretcht. Also to sign was another Australian talent in Kofi Danning and Mexican midfielder Antonio Rios.

200px-Tottenham_Hotspur_Logo.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur- The Departures

Tottenham Hotspur have also had to sell some players that weren't included in part exchanges. All 4 of these have seen new players arrive at the club.

37338_1255699295.jpg

Ranieri Sandro

Sandro was seen as a great taletn but when a bid was receieved of 5 million pounds and
McDonald Mariga
, KopStar found it too hard to turn down the talented Kenyan and prompty agreed to sell Sandro.

1857_1209755861.jpg

Tom Huddlestone

A move that shocked the footballing world- Arsenal and Tottenham, two fierce rivals, making a transfer amongst each other. 9 million pounds and two talented youngsters in
Henri Lansbury
and
Jay Emanuel-Thomas
arrived at White Hart Lane.

1013_1281140615.jpg

Peter Crouch

Some feel that Spurs accepted a dud deal for Crouch with two more 'squad' players arriving in the deal.
Jack Collison
and
Junior Stansilas
were the price paid for Crouch by West Ham. With KopStar deciding that Defoe and Pavyluchenko would be his preferred strike force, Crouch immediately wanted out. It is thought that Spurs are in the market for a third choice striker.

457_1277525617.jpg

William Gallas

Gallas' bad temperament was shown when he was furious with KopStar giving the captains armband to new signing Steven Gerrard. With some fiery words following, Gallas handed in a transfer request and KopStar accepted a bid by Roma of
David Pizarro
and
Stefano Okaka
. KopStar made no secret that the deal was perfect as he was looking for a new defensive midfielder to play the system he wanted to play and with Spurs short on strikers, Okaka was perfect to provide striking depth.

All the transfer activity at Spurs as seen the arrival of 17 new faces and 13 players leave.

New Signings at Sevilla

Sevilla have welcomed new signings Miralem Pjanic and Marek Hamsik today. Manager shehan De Kariyak said :

'Pjanic is one of the young fine talents this world has. At the age of 20 he is considered to me a superstar. He can only get better as the transfer is certainly a success. He will be a certain starter for Sevilla as he bring much need versatility to the ever improving Sevilla.'

'Hamsik is only 23, meaning he also has his best years to come. He was one of the best in Seria A as the competition in Spain will test him. No doubt he will take a while to adapt to spanish football, but im certain he will replicate his brilliant form for us.'

These signings come only days after Sevilla signed youngsters Usami and Juanmi. Juanmi is only 17 and had played all 3 matches for Malaga. Usami is the youngest player to everscore for Osaka and was always a strter. For now they will play in the reserve side until they mature.

images%3Fq%3DPjanic%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-au:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1179%26bih%3D591%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=607&vpy=62&dur=547&hovh=238&hovw=174&tx=125&ty=134&ei=Ov6jTKvWKY6GvgPK07TtDA&oei=Ov6jTKvWKY6GvgPK07TtDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

images%3Fq%3Dhamsik%2Bface%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-au:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1179%26bih%3D591%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=758&vpy=87&dur=1047&hovh=189&hovw=267&tx=120&ty=140&ei=fP6jTKqLD4-svgORh9DqDA&oei=fP6jTKqLD4-svgORh9DqDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

"WHY ARENT MY PICTURES SHOWING"

Marseille bring in new players

Today Marseille manager Scott Gerritsen has brought in a new RB and a new CM in the names of Axel Witsel and Branislav Ivanovic.

ivan_280x390_558415a.jpgarticle-0-02732C1D000005DC-720_306x410.jpg

Branislav Ivanovic-left Axel Witsel-right.

It is a honour to have a experience right back on the team and especially when it is someone like Branislav Ivanovic. It will effect the team in a good way by helping his partners out. In the defence he will be working with Souleymane Diawara' date=' Gabriel Heinze and our clubs first signing this season, Gael Clichy.[/quote']
Well from what Scott said earlier I am personally pleased that I am with the French side Marseille. This club is a successful side and with the team and I working together and also developing a good friendship with the boys' date=' then that will raise the bar of success a lot higher and that will help the fans and the team work together and help each other out.[/quote']
Well to start of with the acknowledgements of Axel he has the potential to be a superstar and by signing up with us he surely will be. I think that making Axel start will boost his confidence when he plays and that is what will make Axel Witsel a star.
I think what Scott said was right' date=' playing me in my postion that I love best- center midfield, will help me boost my confidence and potential to being a superstar will be significantly raised.[/quote']

Marseille are set to sign Internazionale's Goran Pandev and may also sign Ajax's Luis Suarez.

AC+Chievo+Verona+v+FC+Internazionale+Milano+vcB5NB9vu1pl.jpg

Goran Pandev-above Luis Suarez-below.

Uruguay-s-Luis-Suarez-cel260610074851.jpg

I think that Goran Pandev is born to be a great winger and his strength's of greatness come out when he is on the wing. To have a player like Goran Pandev would be great and I would definitely play him in the wing when he is playing in good form like he is now with Inter but we want to take that away and be him to France and to Marseille.
I personally think that going to Marseille might change the way I play in a good way and I think thay Marseille making a bid to me is a good thing because is a great manager and I would love to go play for his club and especially under his reign there.
My other interest is Ajax and Uruguay's superstar striker Luis Suarez because I know he can score goals and uses his pure talent when he does score the goal. He will target man for sure and will play a vital role for our team and that is to score goals for us and not to mention also helping out the boys by being friends with each other to setup and score goals.
To score plenty of goals at Ajax is amazing but to score plenty more goals at Marseille would be even greater. To play for what I think is the most successful in French history' date=' the club called Marseille and that club I would love to play for so when Scott makes the bid for me I will beg my Ajax manager to let me go to Marseille to show my true colours.[/quote']
Scott will be adding depth to the team by signing youths that I have recommended to sign that are Toni Kroos' date=' Andrea Poli, Krkic Bojan and Romelu Lukaku after his brings in all his big stars.[/quote']

Guest Villa888

9 new players, 2 out, mistake?

David Ospina, the OGC Nice young Colombian goal keeper is back up to De Sanctis. He'll be the future of Napoli and Colombia. With my current goal keepers 33 and older, I needed some youth to change that up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrMGGTvsHtuIMIAyBwurWtMOs2eWMV4clOITzN7DT5nJXpDG8&t=1&usg=__H4M2lPBS0NJafYTjrD_gRlXJEXw=

Park Chu-Young, the Korean sensation is the next player brought in. He had a great world cup, is great for Monaco and was wanted by Liverpool, Villa and Chelsea (in the real world). Shocking no one else was after him on here but that just makes it better for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5YZeNf6REtmJnND04UAdie3O0V-dr2uE7E4kZPKbYxm-kOSE&t=1&usg=__LoQ8plDl9RpLPRdXeXRpRE_74l8=

Next up is Kenneth Perez. The 36 year old former Denmark international is going to bring the experience to the team in midfield.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5dakpri4-T_SctfmGHYuNdl0b5yI5dTUGfu0QsIEwCeeuX0U&t=1&usg=__1Or0hiuOpw22o2g5y6rneWFWnT4=

Ricardo Andrezinho is a talented RB/LB who will also play back up at the moment. Former 1. FC Koln Brazilian will add talent to the team and for cup games in which the manager wants to win 1 of them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrFz4fxmAV9HzGeEGc_CX9692HgFAMClaPwC6b0vVPEiisCI&t=1&usg=__OAdNIU0tOGZLIkQB2mMnpz2mSzI=

William Owusu, the Sporting CP on loan at Brugge Ghanaian youngster and Jordan Ayew, the former Marseille winger is also a Ghanaian winger have both signed for Napoli.

Stijn Wuytens, Belgian youngster from PSV has signed for Napoli. Future DM for Napoli and PSV. He'll find it hard to make the midfield of Belgium though.

Now the controversial signings. Renato and Dragutinovic, both will be starting players. Both are great players. 7m was also given and helped with the buying of the players. Other managers had some stupid and "rude" things to say, not like I care, but hopefully they will prove these "managers" wrong.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2LFy7KeCpXKEJSO3OEpSgpYXLj4iqer14tRF66CO0Zc9AD0&t=1&usg=__wM-8Kcx8oILMwaRkGtHee4g0f00=

Inter sign Kaka

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSItGz3ux3pP5W-kHp1QXvZjw6sybcVOverfi2DdAM2M3pib9g&t=1&usg=__rtc7NkHzIsf27JhgWRdvh8R2dok=

KAKA: I am extremely pleased to have joined a very special team and looking forward to work with the new manager. This club has a great history and I will do my best to continue this clubs proud tradition of winning trophies.

Inter also confirm the signing of Julio Baptista

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx0DPeM3pxHSINHHs8MxaCPW3KVMfbVvIHy0AdykIQ8tyeEo0&t=1&usg=__m4xV_lNCHo_4fNGv2xTxhserpNI=

Baptista: This is a dream move for myself and I will be relishing the challenge of fighting for a first team place, I will be hoping my efforts in training will be rewarded with first team football. This is a huge club with huge expectations and I believe the manager has the experience to get the job done.

Camila's response on the new signings:

CAMILA: I am very pleased with these two signings, I will be looking to bring some Brazilian magic to the Giuseppe Meazza. Kaka is an incredible play-maker and will be the new Inter Captain, his leadership and experience will be sure to bring great success to the club. I am also happy to announce the signings of four very talented young Brazilians and Georgian wonderkid Zhano Ananidze

Camila's views on future transfers:

CAMILA: As well as a host of young talented Brazilians there is also a huge bid in play for Barcelona's Brazilian player Dani Alves, he will be a great addition to the team and will fit straight into the first team alongside Kaka.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz-dUglY4smauPtOMCVQCmlUd0IjjQz3FW4V4mP7J3WtwNAyg&t=1&usg=__Mq6YBFbPy-nROML7SoqdsWfetks=

Dani Alves to Join Inter????

Barca%20Badge.jpg

Alves rumours confirmed by Hoodless.

In an interview this lunchtime, Barcelona coach Mike Hoodless revealed that a deal involving Santon, Stankovic and Cordoba has been agreed that will see Alves head across Europe to Milan for the first game of the season, and provide Barca with the depth that they have been craving in this transfer market.

Are the pictures showing on my post. I cant see them. they have a square with a red X. Ill delete this post as soon as someone answers me

Put this in the Discussion thread or start your own thread.

You getting them off Google Images?

and reply to this in the discussion thread

500px-SL_Benfica_logo.svg.png

Benfica announce signing of three new players.

Benfica have today announced a trio of signings two of which are expected to replace Ramires and Di Maria.

Yann M'vila, Sebastien Blanco and Salvatore Sirigu have joined Benfica on four year deals. Blanco and Sirigu are expected to start while M'Vila will be introduced into the team gradually.

After Ramires departed to England and Di Maria to Spain, Benfica Manager Nikidinho knew his squad wouldn't function and so in an instant, proceeded to bid for a new midfielder and winger. The players he wished to bring in, were of course as expected by the fans, world class talents.

39223.jpg

Yann M'vila used to ply his trade in Rennes where he was a fan favourite with the club. He works his socks off with passion and commitment and was the perfect replacement for the tireless Ramires.

blanco.jpg

Sebastien Blanco is a relatively unkown Argentine winger who is equally effective in both the attacking midfielder and wing positions. Witnesses have said he plays like Pablo Aimar and their suspicions were confirmed when it was discovered that they have a telepathic understanding, with each even being able to complete the others sentences. They will be ready to set the world aplomb.

i.aspx?i=fifa%2Fsirigu.jpg

Benfica's latest signing is the impressive young Italian keeper, Salvatore Sirigu. Palermo's star and now to be Benfica's, he completed his move with Julio Cesar, the Brazilian international's namesake going the other way. Sirigu has blossomed into life these past two seasons and great things are expected of him from the fans.

Nikidinho says:

I'm very glad to have brought in a quality keeper who'll serve us for years to come. Fans have been calling for him to be Italy's number one now, and I couldn't agree with them more. He now has the opportunity to show his true class at Benfica, which to be fair, he never had at Palermo.

Daily Telegraph

SevillaLogo.jpg

John Terry, Chelsea's former captain, has arrived to Sevilla on a 5 yr deal. A transfer fee of 7.7M + Fabiano and Escude was agreed between the two clubs. John Terry is in the running with other high profile names to gain the Captains armband.

Manager Shehan De Kariyak said:

'Fantastic signing here. Ridiculously low price to pay for such a experience defender. Terry is among the best as ive scouted him for many seasons now. I finally decided to pounce, and ended up getting my man. John Terry is certainly a spiritual leader and will hopefully be rock solid in defence and guide Sevilla to the devision 1 title. Its hard to see Fabiano go but he hsant been performing of late and his attitude has forced me to request a transfer for his depature. I was fortunate enough to get Terry while in the sale. Escude also an experienced defender but his age was definately a factor.'

John Terry said:

'honour to play for one of the best clubs in Europe. My decision to move was hard, Chelsea being a top-notch club. But Chelsea began to frustrate me. Lampard, Essien, drogba were all sold. I lost many mates and after a fight with the manager decided to hand in a transfer request. I wondnt be suprised if the whole chelsea team left on transfer. Glad sevilla picked me up. Its great to be playing alongside players such as Navas, Hazard , and Hamsik. Hopefully i can add my experience to this relatively young side.'

john-terry.jpg

Daily Telegraph

Javier Pastore arrives in Sevilla to undergo a medical. A fee of 4 mill + Navarro and Acosta was agreed between the two club. The progress of the transfer will be updated.

Javier+Pastore.png

Sevilla News

sevilla_fc260.jpg

PSV Star Performer arrives.

The rumours have been confired. According to reports in Europe Sevilla have managed to sign PSV start, Ibrahim Afellay. The deal is rumoured to be a swap trade for Capel + Guarente. Afellay has netted 4 goals in 6 games for the Dutch giants (real life). Afellay was photgraphed leaving PSV's homeground and was approached by the press. He avoided all questions about his future as it indicated a move is almost certain.

10756e2e-8583-43ca-905b-fe3a494ccc57_1211287800635-AfellayNOORDWIJK4681.jpg

Affelay said he wants to leave his PSV days behind him.

Manager Shehan De Kariyak said: 'The transfer season has been a great success. Many World Cup Stars have come in. They are all furute talents and already are superstars. Afellay wanted to come to Sevilla after I was appinted. He believes that I am the only person to get the best out of him. I believe I can do that for all players. Affelay will certainly start in the first few fixtures as these games will decide my preffered line up.'

Ibrahim__AFELLAY.png

The rumoured signing of Affelay comes just days after the arrivals of young gun Marek Hamsik and Key defender John Terry. Pastore is also tipped to join the spanish powerhouse later this evening.

Wolfsburg's first signing

Perth+Glory+v+Fulham+FC+fnDR9sEZgzQl.jpg

Who is this? this is the newest Wolfsburg player.

This is Scott Neville, 20 year old Australian that has moved to Germany from Perth Glory. But how does Matthew know this kid, well that's an easy answer Matthew claims.

I know Scotty from school' date=' yes me and Scott Neville went to school together. Ah yes, the good old Woodvale days in high school. Shame this interview has a limit coz I can go on for a while about those good ol' days[/quote']

Woodvale Senior High School' the place where it all began for these two close friends.

French News- Marseille

Still negotiating....

goran-pandev.jpg

Goran Pandev-above

Today Internazionale's star winger Goran Pandev is negotiate with Marseille manager Scott Gerritsen and own manager Camilla De al Meida Brum with the deal for Pandev. Both manager have kept in touch and hopes to wrap up a deal that will have good tactical changes that happen to both Internazionale and Marseille.

The Internazionale manager and I are pretty good friends in my opinion because keeping in touch with a rival manager must mean that you have a strong relationship with each other as friends and that is what Camilla and I are.

Luis Suarez' date=' Marseille's next player?[/size']

Luis-Suarez.jpg

Luis Suarez-above

The Uruguayan international and Ajax big gun told Scott about a break from the Dutch league and top Dutch side Ajax and wanted to explore a please like a successful French league and that is where Scott stepped in and showed Suarez around and then Suarez then thought that he would move to Marseille and become a champion team player.

When I first announced that I would try bring in a talented forward like Luis Suarez the fans went crazy and curious to know when he would to Marseille and I said that can't promise it but I can try.

What is his fate...

081208_-Souleymane-Diawara.jpg

Souleymane Diawara-above

Today Arsenal manager . Mourinho had put a bid of 15 million pounds on Souleymane Diawara and Scott said he wanted a part exchange deal for him so he rejected. The fear that Scott has is that the Arsenal manager will put a bid that Scott can't reject and then he will then lose his Captain and star defender Souleymane Diawara.

Yes' date=' that is right the fear that I said to Souleymane is that the Arsenal manager might make a deal that I might not be able to reject so I will try to keep that bid and thought in the past.[/quote']

That was week's rap up of FrenchNews- Marseille and until next time, Marseille Rules!

Pedro-I would love to play for Wolfsburg.

250px-Pedro_rodriguez.JPG

Pedro looking to the future

With private E-Mails between Mr.Hoodless, Mr.Pedro, Mr.Kjaer and Mr.Gerritsen regarding a Kjaer Pedro swap with a tad of money result in pedro's wish to move to the German Giants after some game time, after the signing of robas Diego, Matthew is short on transfer funds and need a boost to the team from the wings, feels that Mr. World Cup winner Rodriguez Pedro is the man to use. With Mascherano's arrival to the Blaugrana, Iniesta is then pushed up to the wing and therefore removes Pedro from the lineup and this move is only planned for some game time.

I need some match time to be the best in the world' date=' Matthew is offering that to me and a clause in the contract make me play every league match unless I am suspended, injured or deemed not fit. This move to Wolfsburg gives me the oppurtunity to shine[/quote']

pedropedritorodriguezledesmabarcelonatenerife_display_image.jpg?1269431199

Pedro knows how to celebrate

=