Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Re: World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2LFy7KeCpXKEJSO3OEpSgpYXLj4iqer14tRF66CO0Zc9AD0&t=1&usg=__wM-8Kcx8oILMwaRkGtHee4g0f00=

Dani Alves Joins Inter

Dani Alves has signed a two year contract with Italian giants Inter. The move which seen Stankovic, Cordoba and Santon move to Barcelona in exchange, many fans were upset about losing three players especially one of them being Santon, but are extremely pleased with the capture of Brazilian ace Dani Alves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQin4PQbGSug4oASWhCPwieP5c3dJ5ZFnuc61-6bzvO0EYWr4w&t=1&usg=__EzbIJZUC119fqZlgCpKulhOtpLM=

Dani Alves on his move to Inter

D. ALVES: There is something special happening here at Inter and I wanted to be part of it. The players Camila has signed recently are nearly all Brazilian so adjusting to each others style of play will not be a problem. I would like to thank Barcelona for the time they have given me and the trophies I won with them, but know it is all about Inter and achieving great success with them.

Camila on signing Dani Alves

CAMILA: I have long been an admirer of Dani Alves and to have him at Inter is very special indeed, I will be looking to play him as a right midfielder to get the best out of his pace and crossing. He is a fantastic player and much loved on the field as well as off it.

Just taken over at sao paulo... admittadley the squads not the best so will looking to make a few deals! if anybody has any 87/88+ players available for loan let me know please :D

Sevilla sign Huntelaar.

Sevilla have made yet another shock signing, this time signing former real madrid and Ajax man, Klass-Jan Hunterlaar. Huntelaar has been very keen on the move as Sevilla , after many attempts, were able to sign him.

He will undergo a medical later today to confirm his status in the team. The deal is said to be approx 16 M + dabo. The signing comes only a day after Sevilla signed Dutch Wizard Ibrahim Afellay. Sevilla manager shehan De Kariyak was very impressed with the signings as this is what he had to say:

'Well, another signing. It cant get any better can it. I lacked a good striker. Knoe attitude was bugging me. I didnt want him in my team. It made me look for another striker. I was chasing Suarez and Anelka in particular, but those bids were deemed unacceptbale. Ive scouted huntellar for several seasons now and he only came into minds straight after i signed Afellay. The may not speak much english but the dutch pair will ceratinly weave thier magic together, i guarantee you.'

Huntelaar was stunned that sevilla showed interest in him. this is what he had to say:

(Translation). 'Oh yes. I am thankful to the Sevilla manager. He give me chance, and i will take. Ill show the fans what a good choice i was. I thank schalke for the preseason but thats all i can thank for. I regret moving there, and i will never move to germany. Greatful to be here. hopegully i pass medical. Ill learn to speak spanish and english while im here. Then we can all work as team.'

Once again to recap. Sevilla have pulled off another stunning signing, in the name of: Klaas Jan Huntelaar

klaasjanhuntelaar_155664.jpg

Zenit transfer update:

In:

LIEDSON, Muniz - 91 - CF - P/E

TORAMAN, Ibrahim - 88 - DEFF/DM - 2.3 + P/E

GIVEN, Shay - 91 - GK - P/E

JOAQUIN, Sánchez - 90 - RM/WING - 2.5 + P/E

MACHADO, Paulo - 88 - MID - 2 + P/E

CONCA, Darío - 89 - AM/LM - P/E

Out:

LUKOVIC, Aleksandar - 88 - CB/LB - 8.

There will be two more arivals but as the bids have not been accepted then I can't disclose their names yet

I am very pleased with the work our manager has put in to improving the squad and the undoubtable talent he has brought to the club.

Guest Villa888

3-3 draw, first game

Napoli drew Internacional away 3-3. Decent result but the Commentary shows that Internacional's first goal was offside.

10 minutes in, Andrezinho scores from an offside goal. Poor decision by the linesman.

18 minutes in Alecsandro scores just past De Sanctis. Had no chance.

31 minutes in Alecsandro scores his 2nd and makes it 3-0 for Internacional.

33 minutes in Cavani pokes a goal home.

39 minutes in Perez scores a screamer of a goal to make it 3-2.

Going into the break it was 3-2.

It takes to the 88th minute for Lavezzi to score a header from an in swinging header.

Inter-Napoli

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

8 11

Shots On Target

8 7

Corners

9 10

Yellow Cards

0 2

Red Cards

0 0

Yellow cards went to Maggio and Renato

20,589 attendance.

Next up, Liege in Friendly tomorrow.

3-3 draw' date=' first game[/size']

Napoli drew Internacional away 3-3. Decent result but the Commentary shows that Internacional's first goal was offside.

10 minutes in, Andrezinho scores from an offside goal. Poor decision by the linesman.

18 minutes in Alecsandro scores just past De Sanctis. Had no chance.

31 minutes in Alecsandro scores his 2nd and makes it 3-0 for Internacional.

33 minutes in Cavani pokes a goal home.

39 minutes in Perez scores a screamer of a goal to make it 3-2.

Going into the break it was 3-2.

It takes to the 88th minute for Lavezzi to score a header from an in swinging header.

Inter-Napoli

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

8 11

Shots On Target

8 7

Corners

9 10

Yellow Cards

0 2

Red Cards

0 0

Yellow cards went to Maggio and Renato

Thats the kind of games the fans want to see! espicially our fans!:D

Guest Villa888

Thats the kind of games the fans want to see! espicially our fans!:D

Haha. I bet. It is a nice away draw though. Weird, I have 3 accounts that I truly care about. 1 hasn't finished (always takes much longer than others) but 3 of the teams didn't get nearly the result I expected. Bad day for me. :(

Chelsea 1-1 ROMA

In the opening game of the season, Roma and Chelsea ended all square.

After Roma were busy in the transfer market, it was still business as usual for Rome's #1 man Francesco Totti has he put the Italian outift one up inside the first 5 minutes, after taking his goal well after a long ball upfield.

Francesco-Totti.png

However Roma's joy was to be short lived as Ashley Cole went on one his trademark runs from left back to go past the Roma defence and goalkeeper Stéphane Ruffier, before sliding into the empty goal.

Much attention was on Didier Drogba returning to Stamford Bridge, and he put in a typical display, but was unable to find away past Petr Cech.

The second half didn't produce as many talking points as the first, except for when Chelsea hit the bar in the 87th minute. Ashley Cole deservedly picked up the MOM as his defensive ability was shown as well as his ability to go forward.

Attendance: 42, 014

Sevilla shock upset against Bayern. 1-0

Sevilla have cause the shock of the week by defeting Bayern at Home. Sevilla came into the match with little confidence after the presason form of Munchen scared many.

Sevilla would play a defence 4-2-3-1 formation. The defence tactics of manager Shehan De Kariyak were criticised leading into the match. But He and the team managed to pull a wonderful result. The new signing pulled on a show as the first half got on the way.

The first half opened with a yellow card to fabio cannavaro after a recklesschallenge by cannavaro on Pjanic. Pjanic got injured yet was not taken off. Possession was dominated early by bayern as they missed several opportunities from Gomez and Schwienstieger. The dead lock was broken in the 31st minute when an incredible ball from Hasmik found Huntelaar, who simply toe-poked the ball in. The new signings certainly impressed as affelay almost made it 2-0.

The second half opened, and things started exactly like the first. Bayern controlled possession as shot kept flying at Palop whose reflexes kept Sevilla in the match. Van Bommel and two shots on goal in a minute, yet the inspiration CM did not score. The match finished evenly, but the goal in the 31st minute ultimately decided the match.

The only concern in the match was a injury to Pjanic in the 2nd minute in which cannavaro was booked for. Doctors have realeased a statement saying he is to be sideline for 6 weeks. Shehan De Kariyak has been looking for a new keeper, but after Palop's heroic performance, might have to reconsider that decision.

Bayern had a total of 17 shots compared to sevilla who had 7. The Bayern Manager was furious after the result.

572011_mediumsquare.jpg

Sevilla Capture Starlet, Jelle Vossen

Only moments after a shock 1-0 win against bayern, Sevilla confirmed via thier website that they had sined young goal machince from Genk, Jelle Vossen.

Clubs across Europe such as Napoli, West Ham and Shaktar have been enquiring for his services. Last tnight a 11th hour bid from Sevilla was enough to snare Vossen who has been dubbed the next Dzeko.

He has scored 13 goals in the first 10 matches of the season. He is leading the goalscorer who leads 2nd by whopping 7 goals.

He certainly a star in the making. Sevilla Manager shehan De Kariyak was quoted saying:

'Wonderful, another striker. Tearing apart to Juplier Legaue. he can definately replicate his form in La Liga. For now hell have to prove his worth by playing in the reserva. but by a few months im sure hell be a certain starter.'

jelle-vossen-opgeroepen-voor-rode-duivels_5_460x0.jpg

Zenit open their campain with a dissapointing loss.

Zenit 1-2 Shakhtar Match report

Zenit almost took the lead but Shakhtar's trusty goal keeper Pyatov managed to deflect it round the post, and on 20 minutes it looks hope full for Zenit when Hubschman scores an own goal after a desperate scramble in the box.

The joy ended for Zenit fans when 5 minutes later Willian toe pokes it over the line on his second attempt.

Another 7 minutes later on and 32 minutes in to the game 23 year old Luiz Adriano finishes from a yard to score the last goal of the game, but it is not then end of the first half drama; On 41 minutes Luis Fernandinho is given the first and last yellow card of the game for shirt pulling.

After the break both teams have their chances but fail to complete any moves.

Match Stats:

Possession

49% - 51%

Total Shots

15 - 6

Shots On Target

6 - 3

Corners

4 - 7

Yellow Cards

0 - 1

Red Cards

0 - 0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2LFy7KeCpXKEJSO3OEpSgpYXLj4iqer14tRF66CO0Zc9AD0&t=1&usg=__wM-8Kcx8oILMwaRkGtHee4g0f00=

Inter 2 - 1 F.C Porto

Sandro 30, Bapista 84 - Hulk 79

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8SgzOeFM7O_ZfV6nQ7ChTweW0SPwvJvewsROQl95qkMrQXGs&t=1&usg=__Brtxc80rdOIGSPMocuHMTk3nzgE=

Baptista celebrating his winning goal

A very entertaining opening game of the season between Inter and Porto seen the home team come away with all three points. The game started in Inter's favour and that was generally how the game continued, with the possession at 53% for Inter and with 21 shots on goal and 10 shots on target compared to Porto's 47%, 8 shots on goal and 5 shots on target it always looked likely Inter would take all three points.

The breakthrough came on the half hour mark in what would can only be put down to a catastrophic error by Porto's keeper Helton in which saw Sandro's miss-hit shot somehow squirm under the body of Helton. Inter continued putting pressure on Porto's defence but could not find there way through. It was not until the 79th min when Porto found Hulk from a beautiful in swinging cross and he headed past the helpless Julio Cesar.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwA-zJ0DtCD3WuIy3Ma-xdd48yj14kGushYhKsO99y8CzSkxs&t=1&usg=__EvSa8IuP6oBu8R8OVsnw8E8RI-0=

Sandro opening the scoring

With the scores tied at one a piece and only 10 mins left on the clock Inter pushed forward looking for that all important goal. Only 5 mins after Porto had levelled Julio Baptista rises majestically and heads the in-swinging corner into the net to send the home fans into an almighty roar.

Season Stats:

Goalscorers

1. Sandro 1
  2. Baptista 1

Assists

1. Kaka 1
  2. Mancini 1

Man of the Match

1. Sandro 1

Yellow Cards

1. Motta 1
  2. Dani Alves 1

Red Cards

Injuries

Palermo ( 3 ) - ( 2 ) Rangers

Palermo goals scored :

J. Urreta

D. Galloppa

V. Koman

Rangers goals scored :

K. Lafferty

S. Davis

Ball possesion :

58% - 42%

Total shot :

19 - 8

Shot on target :

13 - 2

Corners :

9 - 3

Yellow Cards :

3 - 4

Red Card :

0 - 0

Managerless Milan thumped by Barcelona

barca.jpg

Barcelona 5 - 2 AC Milan

A Lionel Messi hattrick added to Milan's woes as they struggle to find someone to lead them into the season. This showed in the first half as a merciless Barcelona made it 3 nothing by half time.

Milan's reserve team coach read them the riot act at half time, and a spirited side reammerged. Milan carved out a vast number of chances, and thanks to Ronaldhino and Pirlo, managed to reduce the deficit to one goal.

Enter centre stage, the majestec Messi, who some how managed to belay him miniscule frame and rise above the Milan defence to head home his hattrick.

Milan's day was further confounded when Cordoba, making his debut for the Spanish giants "Using his blistering pace Iván CORDOBA leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb!" At first we thought that the world had gone mad, Messi scores with his head, and Cordoba shows blistering pace, but it seems that there's a new lease of life at the camp nou.

Barcelona face their first real test this evening when they take on fancied Liverpool in a friendly.

Panathinaikos 0-1 Cruzeiro

panathinaikos.png

Chazza Bones has got off to a bad start at Panathinaikos. The Greek giants lost to Cruzeiro and to add to the disappointment Nikola Zigic has a bruised thigh, and will not play a match for three weeks!

This was a game that Panathinaikos were hoping to win but the players failed to perform, and they paid the penalty. The players will need to work on their tactical awareness in training if they wish to progress in this league.

Chazza said: "We are disappointed because we should have played better and shown our quality up front. However, we proved that we haven't got enough strength, and we were poor at the back."

Panathinaikos must start winning!

Manchester-City3.gif

MANCHESTER CITY DOMINATE BORDEAUX AWAY FROM HOME!!

The 'special one' dominic latouche took his expensively assembled squad to bordeaux last night and his city are under so much pressure to land the title this season and were expected to beat a well drilled bordeaux side. And they did not dissapoint

16' GOAL!! - Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS nonchalantly lobs it over the advancing keeper!

71' GOAL!! - A cross from the right is headed home by Piotr TROCHOWSKI!

The final score was 2-0 but manchester city could have had more completely dominated the game taking 62% Possession and having twice as many shots on goal than bordeaux. petr Trochowski and shaun wright phillips dominated the game for city , The special one used his wingers to devestateing effect last night but in truth the whole team played there part execept wayne bridge he was rubbish!!

WILL THIS BE THE IMAGE OF THE SPECIAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON?

IntercoachJoseMourinhowiththeChampionsLeaguetrophySaturdayMay222010BayernMunichvsInterMilan.jpg?a=91

WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE TO FIND OUT!!!

Besiktas batter Villa

1840631988_6279c3771e.jpg

In what had been billed as a game Villa should win the opposite happened as they deservedly lost 2-1 to Besiktas,Besiktas fielded a new look side with 4 of there 7 new signings starting the game and they started of the game as a side that looked disjointed,as they only tested Villa keeper Brad Friedel twice in the opening half an hour as he saved from a header from Bobo and fisted the ball over the bar when Guti had a shot from 30 yards out,Villa were poor in the opening half an hour as well with only a Petrov strike from long range and a good reaction save from Rustu been the only times they tested the Besiktas goal,however they nearly scored on the half an hour mark when a good corner from Ashley Young caused chaos in the box with a fine block from Fanni denying Carew and then the ball fell to Guti who hacked the ball away to safety,however rather than this sparking Villa into life it was Besiktas who raised there game,it only took four minutes after the incident for Besiktas to have there first big chance of the game as Jelen showed fantastic footwork to beat two players but tamely hit his shot at Brad Friedel when he really should have scored,Besiktas had two more good chances through Bobo as for the first chance as he burst through the Villa defense but again the composure in front of goal was lacking as he hesitated when one on one with the keeper,he then went through again one minute later but this time Brad Friedel rushed out and denied him brilliantly.

There was some encouraging signs for Besiktas at the end of the first half and they attacked again in the second half and it paid off straight away as Jelen glanced his header beautifully into the corner after a fine cross from Quaresma,this seemed to kick Villa into some action as the pace of Agbonhalor stretched the Besiktas defence and only Rustu coming off his line prevented him from scoring,Agbonhalor went close again soon after as a good ball in from Downing was headed onto the roof of the net,however if the header was on target Rustu seemed to have it covered anyway,Villa seemed to be building up the pressure now and they spurned there best opportunity when Downing missed an open goal after some fine interplay between him and Young,Still Besiktas had more possession and eventually started to create chances again with Jelen picking up the ball from 20 yards out and curling a shot that went just past the post,Agbonhalor who has a constant threat went close again in the 78th minute as Agbonhalor turned and shot just wide of the post,and then the sucker punch came as Bobo had a poor shot but it was deflected off Richard Dunne and it put Besiktas 2-0 in front,Tello then went close for Besiktas as 15 yard shot somehow slipped past the post,Villa then scored a goal late on through Stillian Petrov in the 88th minute to set up a tense finale but Besiktas held on to get all three points.

The special one dominic latouche has hit back at the real madrid manager jooles dawson by claiming real madrid win nothing this season and by claiming florentino perez will sack jooles dawson at the end of the season because he is enpt tactically and in the transfer market and The special one dominic latouche has also made stunning claims that most of the real madrid team are just to selfish and cant play as a team so they wont win anything for many seasons

What will jooles and real madrid make off these remarks and for sure there will be fireworks stay tuned too find out!!! :D

Wolfsburg Win

a3dfe9fdaf1174285e35689391b6_grande.jpg

Dzeko, Schafer and Josue celebrate the win.

With a 2-0 win over Sao Paolo last night mean Matthew Gerritsen and the Wolfsburg Football Club are one out of 38 steps toward a 1st place finish. Currently being in 5th after the win, Matthew prepares for a strong Everton that are fresh off a 4-2 win. Both teams are striving to continue an undefeated streak

Everton will be no walk in the park' date=' I assure you of that, just because they conceded goals means there is a weakness and I plan to exploit it. But our sights are always set on the next challenge in the SMFA Champions league qualifiers and Arsenal. Arsenal are tipped to be the favorites in Div 1 and an upset would be the best thing to boost morale[/quote']

Wolfsburgs-players-celebr-001.jpg

Everybody talking about the end image, we assure you this is it

The special one dominic latouche has hit back at the real madrid manager jooles dawson by claiming real madrid win nothing this season and by claiming florentino perez will sack jooles dawson at the end of the season because he is enpt tactically and in the transfer market and The special one dominic latouche has also made stunning claims that most of the real madrid team are just to selfish and cant play as a team so they wont win anything for many seasons

What will jooles and real madrid make off these remarks and for sure there will be fireworks stay tuned too find out!!! :D

chelseasprono.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

French News- Marseille

Suarez is waiting.

Luis-Suarez.jpg

Well we have made the bid to both Suarez and the manager of Ajax who is now talking with Suarez about the deal and we need to let them have time but hopefully we can come to an agreement and Suarez can come to us.

Shock loss to Valencia!

End Score: Marseille 0-1 Valencia

MarseilleFans_468x310.jpg

On the 3rd of October Valencia beat Marseille 1-0 and on top of that is was a 2nd half goal in the 75th minute by Valencia's Alejandro Dominguez.

After that loss Marseille have done nothing but train hard and had their lesson learn so they are going to win Division 2 with nothing but hard work and accomplishments.

This is what it would look like-below.

tumblr_l0087iykGw1qasd3b.jpg

Yep' date=' definitely what it would look like.[/color']

This is this weeks wrap up of Marseille news, but until next time, Marseille rules!!!

Sao Paulo

Transfer Update

Ins

Ben Foster - GK 88

Micheal Turner - CB 88

James Perch - DM/Def 82

Aaron Wildig - CM 75

Anderson Deco - AM/CM 90

Matthew Etherington - LM/Wing 88

Landon Donavon - Wing/Fwd 88

Cameron Jerome - CF 86

Aaron Wildig - CM 75

(as you can all see the majority of these players have played or currently do in the EPL)

Outs

Matos Denis - GK 83

Joao Bosco - GK 80

Firmino Samuel - CB 78

Renato Silva - CB 86

Cleber Santanta - CM/DM 85

George Wagner - LM/AM 88

Lucio Fernando - Fwd/AM 85

Pretty happy with my mini overhaul so far, and still got a few more deals in the pipe works :D

Barcelona survive scare against HSV

barca.jpg

Barcelona 2 - 1 Hamburger SV

Rhys Evan's talented HSV side travelled to the Camp Nou to take on the early pace setters Barcelona in this group stage SMFA cup clash. Barca seemed weary at the kickoff from their opening day drubbing of Milan, maybe even, some critics said, complacency had set in with the division two side coming to town.

In the early exchanges Hamburger looked the more lively, with a good appeal for a penalty turned down on the half hour. I'm sure I heard one HSV fan scream "You'd need balls the size of melons to give a penalty against Barca at the camp nou".

Capitalizing on the early pressure HSV took a deserved lead 4 minutes later when Guerrero scored with a cracking volley.

Against the run of play just before the break Xavi scored in a goal mouth scramble. Looked more like feeding time at the zoo, but Xavi proved to be the hungryiest poking home where everyone else was scrambling.

Half time FCB 1 - 1 HSV

Manager Mike H gave the Catalan giants stars an absolute tongue lashing at the break. The chairman had to call in the decorators as the choice words had the paint peeling off the changing room walls.

What ever was said in there had obviously worked. Barca attacked with more venom, forcing some good saves from Rost in the HSV goal. With all their attacking presence Barca were exposed on the counter attack by the definsivley minded HSV, who's manager, Rhys Evans had set them out to nick a goal for the win.

The pressure told in the end for HSV, as Iniesta broke and lashed the ball into the roof of the goal past the despairing Rost to seal the win for Barcelona. This was by no means a comfortable victory, and HSV proved a stern test.