Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Re: World Championship 10000 Match Reports/Transfer News

Picture6.png?t=1305448742

Hernandez Leaves PAOK

Javier Hernandez has been sold to Porto after months of speculation. In return PAOK recieved Falcao and Cassini.

For a long time it was thought Hernandez would return back to Man.U after a offer of Carrol and Boudebouz came in but the eventual winners of the battle for Hernandez only took a matter of minuets to land him. I sent a message to Gurnak saying Falcao and Periera for Hernandez and we have a deal and it was accepted straigh away, i feel that Gurnak say Hernandez more as a 92 player (which it is very likly he will at least become) rather than a 90 player. I had some terrible offers but most were reasonable so thanks everyone.

The way the deal was going to work was he bought Hernandez from me for Falcao+4.7m. He then bough Gill from me for 1.7m so i had enough to buy Periera, however the SMFA were as annoying as usual and blocked the deal.

So after sending a message to a Dev and getting no reply i set about finding a club for Periera. I accepted the firt offer i got from Arsenal and recieved Cassini.

Im still not sure if this was a good deal for me, only time will tell but i think it is.

I would like to thank Gurnak for being helpful trying to get me Periera or a player in exchange for him.

So, thats the whole story then. That should clear everything up.

Sad seeing Hernandez leave but for now there is a new hero at PAOK;):

FALCAO.png

20100712210225!Napolistemma.png

After weeks of speculation, James Larsson was appointed as the new SSC Napoli head coach. Larsson, at the age of only 34 becomes one of the youngest coaches in the big leagues.No matter the age, Larsson has already made a name for himself in the Swedish premier league, leading his boyhood club Helsingborgs IF to national glory. Larsson has also worked with a bloke called Sven-Göran Eriksson who described him as "a massive talent for the future". Larsson also stated that all players are available if there was any intrest, but his willing to listen offers of the highest quality.

ssc_napoli_230.jpg

Napoli.pngnapoli2.png

Napoli announce new kit sponsor.

Today, before the first teams practice session, the chairman of itlian club SSC Napoli, announced Pirelli as the new kit sponsor. The deal will see Pirelli as the kit sponsor until 2019, paying Napoli £6,000,000 every year.

ssc_napoli_230.jpg

Napoli sign Gökhan Inler

Today, SSC Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis announced that swiss midfielder Gökhan Inler had completed his medical. The deal saw Inler move to napoli for £ 14 000 000 and Chuy-Young Park moving the other way to Internacional. Inler signed a contract for 4 years, earning £44,400 a week.Inler is going to wear number 88 shirt.

b4cdf530-3cdb-428a-b352-c63db6d06137-444x333.jpg

Gökhan Inler

FC København signed Netherland starlet

OguzhanOzyakup_2369506.jpg

Oguzhan Özyakup

FC København win the race for Netherland starlet Oguzhan Özyakup, beating Hamburger SV, Valencia and other teams to secure his signature.

Özyakup starting his career with AZ Alkmaar, and then Arsenal signed him up. Already being starter for Netherland Junior Team (U17,U19), so far he is makes 31 appearance and 7 goals for Netherland Junior Team.

Starting his debut with Arsenal in Carling Cup match as subtitutes.

Ahmad Rivai Back to "Home"

After being dismissed

from the coaching chair

by Lazio President

Claudio Lotito, Ahmad

Rivai returned to Denmark and joined with his former team FC København.

Reported, he signed a

contract duration of 2.5

seasons.

And this is his words in the press confrence this morning:

"Well, I was thinking to retire from coaching. But when I got an offer to return to København, without thinking, I immediately accepted it. I have alot great memories here. I'm very glad to be back here. And welcome from the fans is also very good. I will try as hard as possible to provide the best for København. "
Antonio-Conte1.jpg