hey guys, . ive been having a hard time findin the good tactics for my team and whatver ive tried has not worked but in just have a couple of questions.

do any of you use default tactics for the match??? the default tactics being normal, normal, mixed, mixed, own half. no counter attack, tight marking, etc. none of that

if any of you do use it, does it tend to work????

because ive never tried it before and i wanna see how well it works for others before i give it a go.

Re: Question

hey guys' date=' . ive been having a hard time findin the good tactics for my team and whatver ive tried has not worked but in just have a couple of questions.

do any of you use default tactics for the match??? the default tactics being normal, normal, mixed, mixed, own half. no counter attack, tight marking, etc. none of that

if any of you do use it, does it tend to work????

because ive never tried it before and i wanna see how well it works for others before i give it a go.[/quote']

I have never used that tactic. It could work depending on your squad. Why dont you try it in a friendly?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Question

Take a look at Watford (ENG Div.2) In GC 124

They play those tactics and their squad is of a lower quality than many of the other teams in the league but they're 10 points clear at the top of the table...

I was going to create a thread to ask about this actually, but might as well bring it up here...

I'm not suggesting the dude's cheating as he has a high rep and doesn't seem the sort (also I dont know how one would cheat either lol), but I really can't understand how his team are doing so well. I hope he's just on a good run as my Cardiff are trying to catch him.

Seems this tactic works for some... :rolleyes: