GC140 Official Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Re: GC140 Official Thread

Adam' date=' Lille can offer Cabaye and Sow?

Lille finish 2nd in France despite hammering Lyon on the last day of the season.

Congrats to Marseille.[/quote']

Hmmm, I like that offer although I have been offered Felliani and Payet for him. Not sure which I like better:o Will make my mind up today.

Oh and unlucky about the league, I also lost but to an un managed side which lost me the league :(

• 3 weeks later...

Busy week at Bordeaux.

Took over last Friday and since have successfully brought 13 new faces into the Chaban-Delmas. First set of transfers came last Saturday when Ibrahim Sissoko (Who has now moved to Wolfsburg, which I didn't see coming) joined for a hefty £3m. Ousama Assaidi (£7m) and Olivier Bonnes (£300k) also joined on Saturday. On Sunday we beat off competition from Santos to sign Benjamin Corgnet for a big sum of £7m. Highly rated Newcastle midfielder, Mehdi Abeid also joined Bordeaux on Sunday, for £350k. 6 days past before we completed anymore transfers but this weekend we've completed 8 transfers, Nicklas Helenius signed on the dotted line after completing a £1.5m move to Bordeaux. København midfielder Cristian Bolaños was the next to join, for a fee of £7m. 19 year old Swedish defender Mattias Johansson was the last new face at the club on Saturday evening, joining for £4M from un-managed Flamengo. And finally today were we completed the signing of highly rated Finnish midfielder Alexander Ring (£1.5m), Fortuna Düsseldorf defender Assani Lukimya (£1.5m) and Lamisha Musonda (£300k), before completing the signings of 87-rated Rodrigo Lima (£7m) and 88-rated Juan Arango (£7m). Hope Lima will rise to 88, and Arango can keep his 88, while plenty of the others are all in for a rise, and possible moves to bigger clubs in the future.

First game of the new season started with a 3-0 win over AS Monaco. Jussie, Trémoulinas and Modeste with the goals sending us straight to the top of the table, where we hope to finish at the end of the year.

• 4 weeks later...

This game world is really starting to annoy me I am trying to make a counter offer to sell my Robben and this is the message I get:

As the Santos manager is new and Arjen ROBBEN is one of the best players at Santos then the Chairman will accept no less than £35,850,000

I am not a new manager to them:confused: I have been here for 53 games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

FULHAM Appoints ShaneMcG as Manager

150px-Fulham_FC.svg.png

New Fulham Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club after the sacking of the former gaffer

Marco Blanco.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its great to get going with a team such as Fulham. I am looking forward to bringing them to the very top of European football. My targets will be to lead the cottagers to their first league success in 3 years, and then try and establish ourselves as a top European side. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

McG has moved quickly to talk at length with his current squad and told them they have until the end of the current domestic season to prove their worth to the team and that they should stay with the club for the foreseeable future. He adds the first team is rather thin but that the personnel is top class and will give the team every chance in the upcoming months to qualify for the champions league next season and then try and move towards a premiership crown.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Fulham under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months. He adds he looks forward to the mouthwatering second leg with European Giants Dortmund in the quarter finals of the biggest competition in the world, the SMFA Champions Cup.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

250px-Suisse_vs_Argentine_-_Sergio_Ag%C3%BCero_%28cropped%29.jpg