english rating changes ? who wil change

MINIMEROB

Re: english rating changes ? who wil change

this is what i think will happen please tell me if u disagree with any of these

Bentley 89 + 1 | Nugent 86 + 2 | Lennon 90 +1 | Muamba 84 + 2 |C.jerome 85 +1 | G.Barry 91 + 1 |G.Oneil 87 + 2 |M.derbyshire 85 + 10|T.Mears 83 - 1

M.little 82 +6 | T.huddlestone 87 +1 | Scott sinclare 80 +12 |Micah Richards 89 +1|Ryan bertrand 75 + 5 |Adam Hamill 76 + 6|Paul Huntington 82 + 7|Leon best 77 +2 | Daniel Sturridge 77 + 7 |Paul Anderson 72 + 2| Greg Halford 83 + 3| leroy lita 88 +3 |Isaiah Osbourne 84 +1 |G.Cahil 86 +1 |G.Barnes 85 + 2| Cartlton Cole 85 -1 |Joleon lescott 86 - 1

| B.Foster 88+1 | chopra 85 +1 |

not sure on these lampard 97 ? David james 92 ? wayne bridge should he change ? Hoyte ? Kitson ? Shaun wright phillps ? down maybe ? Chopra up surely

Why do you think Lescott will get a decrease?

He was one of the best players in the Championship last season and he has done really well at Everton this season. I'm not saying he is due an increase as I think 87 is about right for him at this stage but I cannot think of any reason why he should have a decrease. :confused:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroy Lita I think should get a rise, been playing well for Reading and has got 2 goals in 3 games at Under 21 Level. Maybe 87?

Michael Essien should get an increase to 95, maybe 96, I think he has been outstanding, even in unfamiliar positions like RB, Cb and Rm. Also his position should be changed to M/D :D

Makalele should go down to 95, or even 94.

Victor Anichebe should get an increase IMO, 77 is too low, about 84...

Just a few lol ;)

yeah im thinking of drops and will do a whole kinda example table of what i think sould happen it will be ready for 2moro night i dont really know who every1 reacted to what i thought was going to happen , but ill put up a lot more decreases and increases by 2moro night only prem and championship tho atm

first of all shev is playing really well right now and is improving u got to remember it takes a season for foreighn players to settle in he should be at this stage 96

cristiano ronaldo deserves a increase to 96 and my poll plus the fact that he is the second leading goal scorer and gives a lot of assists should get this increase with drogba to 96 aswell

leading goal scorer ? drobga has 28 goals in all competitons so i wud like to know wat competiton ronaldo is top Gs in ? also any1 reckon linvoy and campell should get a raise ive been to 4 games at fratton theyve played well just i know that there not evr1's favourite and plus tehyre both old i think campell has to go to 93 imo

Matthew Connolly- rated 67, should go to 76

He started his career as a youth at Arsenal, eventually making the reserve side. In September 2006 he was made captain of Arsenal's reserves.[1] He made his first-team debut for Arsenal on October 24, 2006, starting a Carling Cup third round match against West Bromwich Albion.

On November 23, 2006 Arsenal announced he was going on loan to Bournemouth until January 2, 2007.[2] In total he played seven games for Bournemouth (five in League One and two in the FA Cup), and scored his first goal at senior level in a 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest, on December 5, 2006. He returned to Arsenal as scheduled at the start of January 2007, [3] and came on as substitute for Armand Traoré against Liverpool in the League Cup Quarter-Finals on January 9.

Omar Daley- rated 72

He has played 52 times for jamaica, scoring 4 times. Recently moved to bradford and has started 5 games for them, should be 77

Pat Kanyuka- Rated 77

Is rated low but recently has played for qpr and started 5 times, could go up to 80

Jonny Howson- Rated 76

Has started 5 times for leeds after breaking into the first team, scoring once. Previously had impressed in the reserves for years. Scored 1 goal since he started playing, could go to 81

Matthew Mills- Rated 74

Highly rated man c defender on loan at colchester. Loan deal has been extended for another month after impressive displays for colchester. Started 6 times already, I think 82 would be ok for him.

George Elokobi- Rated 75

Played for colchester 7 times this season, mainly in the absence of the first choice centre backs. Still young and could start to get more games, and go up to 80

Chris Gunter- RaTED 70

See previous thread

Also Mariappa, Quinn, Roberts, gerken

• 3 weeks later...

add sturridge , huntington

, mark little,

david raven ,

seb hines,

rossi jarvis

, stephen hunt ,

ryan bertrand ,

scott sinclare ,

adam hammil ,

johnathan munday

, dan gosling ,

demontagnac,

paul anderson ,

liam trotter ,

andrew caroll,

pittman ,

fleetwood ,

leon best ,

derbyshire ,

grabban ,

chris martin ,

james brown ,

guthrie ,

micheal johnson -----to that list

Pedro Mendes (Portsmouth) currently 88 should go up to 91 an increse of 3

El Hadju Diouff (Bolton) currently 89 should go up to 91 an increase of 2

For me the consistent and excellent performances of these two players for their respective clubs over last season and this season should warrant such and increase.

I think both players SM rating is no where near high enough.

They have both been a big part of Portsmouth's and Bolton's Premiership position this season

Kevin Nolan is another who should be looked at for an increase as he is the lynchpn in Bolton's success story

Leroy Lita (Readind) Dave Nugent (Preston) Sissoko (Liverpool) should be looked at for an increase.

diouf ? what exaclty has diouf done this season ? ........ ah yeah thats right nout all , people saying he should go up based on the fact he scored 2 goals in the man utd v europe XI no way diouf isnt better than nolan or anelka so why should he go up , hes a diver and a poor loser he should stay as he is

The Europe XI goals have nothing to do with my opinion, you like many others hate Diouf so your biased.

Anelka should be a 92 for sure and Nolan an Increase by 1

diouf ? what exaclty has diouf done this season ? ........ ah yeah thats right nout all ' date=' people saying he should go up based on the fact he scored 2 goals in the man utd v europe XI no way diouf isnt better than nolan or anelka so why should he go up , hes a diver and a poor loser he should stay as he is[/quote']

The Europe XI goals have nothing to do with my opinion' date=' you like many others hate Diouf so your biased.[/quote']

lookd at soccerbase 2 see if Diouf shud go up

sinc dec9, last time he scord in prem or cup, diouf got 3 yllows, 1 red

-- no goals (0)

shurely cant go up on tht form?

sinc dec9' date=' last time he scord in prem or cup, diouf got 3 yllows, 1 red

-- no goals (0)

shurely cant go up on tht form?[/quote']

Ratings are not just based on how many goals scored...it is about performances....

The fact that a player has picked up three booking and been sent off has no bearing on his ability.

His average is one booking per month, that is not a great deal.

I see him play week in week out his work-rate is immense!!!!!

He gets the cross in 9 times out of ten!

But I would question the football knowledge of someone like you (and minimerob) who cannot spell for toffee! :rolleyes:;)

As I said you dislike Diouf so your both biased :D the majority of forumers think he should get an increase ;

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=7339&page=1

sinc dec9' date=' last time he scord in prem or cup, diouf got 3 yllows, 1 red

-- no goals (0)

shurely cant go up on tht form?[/quote']

dont think Bolton use him as a striker, but for bolton to do what they do on the budget and resorces they have there players must be doing something very good season after season.

Ratings are not just based on how many goals scored...it is about performances....

The fact that a player has picked up three booking and been sent off has no bearing on his ability.

His average is one booking per month' date=' that is not a great deal.

But I would question the football knowledge of someone like you (and minimerob) who cannot spell for toffee!

As I said you dislike Diouf so your both biased :D the majority of forumers think he should get an increase ;

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=7339&page=1[/url]

Like wise you love him ;)

So are you not equally biased?

I would say his current rating is just about right.

His average is one booking per month' date=' that is not a great deal.

But I would question the football knowledge of someone like you (and minimerob) who cannot spell for toffee! :rolleyes:;)

[/quote']

Ok, we cant count his (lack of) gols or his disipline, sinc thts not fair, it seems -- altho others get judgd tht way

So if he is performing so well, shurely his team is geting results?

Since teh new year, Bolton:

Played 9, won 2 (Watford, Fulham) lost 6, drawn 1

u question my footy knowlege based on spelling? Shud I question urs based on wat u ate last nite 4 dinner? Same relevance?

u mistake me, i hav nothin against Diouf, i wnet 2 soccerbase 4 sum facts on him, just 2 see.

Turns out nothing supports ur claim 4 increase, except u like him. Erm, ok.

All my guys 2 99! Woo -- them good players, go team!

Ok' date=' we cant count his (lack of) gols or his disipline, sinc thts not fair, it seems -- altho others get judgd tht way

So if he is performing so well, shurely his team is geting results?

Since teh new year, Bolton:

Played 9, won 2 (Watford, Fulham) lost 6, drawn 1

u question my footy knowlege based on spelling? Shud I question urs based on wat u ate last nite 4 dinner? Same relevance?

u mistake me, i hav nothin against Diouf, i wnet 2 soccerbase 4 sum facts on him, just 2 see.

Turns out nothing supports ur claim 4 increase, except u like him. Erm, ok.

All my guys 2 99! Woo -- them good players, go team![/quote']

Mate, you are basing your whole stats on the past couple of months and right now Bolton are going through a bad patch as most teams do during the season.

We are 5th in the Premiership....now ask yourself why that is????

You make no sense in you statements I am afraid.

Plenty supports my claim, look at Diouf's Opta stats for the season, (and last season for that matter).

When did I suggest all the players in my team go up to 99?...don't put words in my mouth, please buddy...OK?!

Mate' date=' you are basing your whole stats on the past coupla months and right now Bolton are going through a bad patch as most teams do during the season.

We are 5th in the Premiership....now ask yourself why that is????[/quote']

Mate -- teh ratings r based on current form, thts y they hav them.

On current form, is their any evidence Diouf shud go up, tht's what this is about.

Why r Bolton fifth?

1) Big Sam -- good manager, geting most from players

2) Jaaskelainen-- top keeper doing well

3) good squad, solid plyaers: Nolan, Davies, Speed, Diouf, Faye

4) Anelka's goals earlier. only 2 sinc new year, maybe part of y form is poor?

i hav no prob with Bolton, good hardworking side, tuff esp. at home.

But y'know, due2 spelling my footy knowlege is dubious :D

Bolton are not only 5th in the league and always finish pretty well in the league for the funds they spend and resources they live on.

Were would Man Utd and co finished if they couldnt buy rooney,ronaldo,ferdinand,vidic,saha etc etc.

And add into that the likes of Giggs,Beckham,Neville and co would never have played for more than a year because a massive club would have come in and pinched them. Teams like Bolton have to cope with such things yet Sam and his players continue to do an amazing job, and when they are on form not many teams like to play them.

I no as a Liverpool fan i hate it when we play Bolton especially at Bolton.

Before some Man Utd fan comes in and says well Liverpool are rubbish do a trophy count of the last few seasons. (Dont say well few years ago we was winning the prem) because thats history, if we count history then we all no who is ahead there :)

I think teams like Bolton and managers like big sam are amazing and impress me with the amount of work they put in every match. Its no supprise they have a bad end to most seasons because i think they tire alot, the amount of work they have to put in every game takes its toll in the end, they dont have the players to rotate like liverpool,chelsea,man utd etc.

And if we only count the last 10 or so games for rating changes then alot of class players could also be dropped surely?