Andy-Najar-DC-United-starlet.jpg

Name- Andy Najar

Age- 17

Club- D.C. United

D.O.B- 16 March 1993

Position- Attacking Midfield/Winger

SM rating- 73

Potential rating- 88+

Najar who is a 17 year old midfielder is apparently being chased by premier league giants, Arsenal. Born in Choluteca, Honduras, Andy moved to the united states when he was just 13 (at around 2006) and signed for D.C. United in 2008, aged 15. Since then, he has gone on to make 24 appearances for the first team, contributing with 5 goals. Najar should be in line for a rise to about 78 very soon.

Re: Andy Najar - Honduras wonderkid

andy_najar_DC_united.jpg

Name- Andy Najar

Age- 17

Club- D.C. United

D.O.B- 16 March 1993

Position- Attacking Midfield/Winger

SM rating- 73

Potential rating- 88+

Najar who is a 17 year old midfielder is apparently being chased by premier league giants' date=' Arsenal. Born in Choluteca, Honduras, Andy moved to the united states when he was just 13 (at around 2006) and signed for D.C. United in 2008, aged 15. Since then, he has gone on to make 24 appearances for the first team, contributing with 5 goals. Najar should be in line for a rise to about 78 very soon.[/center']

I have already bought him alongside BOWEN, Tristan from LA Galaxy, ALEXANDER, Eric-fc dallas, JOHNSON, Sean- chicago fire, GAVIN, Blair ,NAKAZAWA, Kyle & others. I think he may hit even 80 when MLS will be reviewed (it's a matter of weeks 'cause the mexican league is the next one to be reviewed so i think MLS, Japanese&Koreean Leagues will follow it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have already bought him alongside BOWEN' date=' Tristan from LA Galaxy, ALEXANDER, Eric-fc dallas, JOHNSON, Sean- chicago fire, GAVIN, Blair ,NAKAZAWA, Kyle & others. I think he may hit even 80 when MLS will be reviewed (it's a matter of weeks 'cause the mexican league is the next one to be reviewed so i think MLS, Japanese&Koreean Leagues will follow it)[/quote']

yeah I bought him over the summer along with some of the other players you mention and 80 is probable now he has won MLS rookie of the year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Worth keep this kid?

It really does depend on the Wing/Am talents that you have in your squad. If you dont have the likes of muniain' date=' ganso, canales etc. then i would suggest that you keep him as he should rise further when the US is reviewed. If you do have better Wing/Am talents then i suggest that you sell him to keep your players happy and your squad capacity not too big. Nevertheless he still being watched by the likes of arsenal and real madrid and is still an excellent talent, check out the link below...

[url']http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/real-madrid-rival-arsenal-hot-dc-united-prospect-andy-najar-1233881[/url]