Why is Ibrahimovici on loan in new game worlds????

Az.

We all know (apparently not you guys at SM) that the loan was just a way for Milan to avoid paying the full transfer free up front.They are obligated to buy him at the end of the year otherwise they will pay a massive fine that would cost more then the transfer itself.

Its foolish to think Milan wont buy him at the end of the season.Now whats going to happen on this game?When the loan ends what if the Barca manager wont let Ibra transfer ???

SM needs to FIX this problem ASAP.

Re: Why is Ibrahimovici on loan in new game worlds????

Because he's on loan from Barcelona? Are you just annoyed that you picked up a new Milan and Ibra won't be your player at the end of the season?

Its not a normal loan.Why dont you people get that?The loan is used just as a technicality.Ibra will be a Milan player next season also,his not just on loan.And yes im annoyed,i think its nonsense.

I risk losing my player at the end of the season.A PLAYER THAT SHOULD ALREADY BE MINE.Why would i need to buy a player that Milan has already bough ?

When the loan ends what if the Barca manager wont let Ibra transfer ???

By the sounds of it, you get upset and have a strop. Unless you make Barca a good offer for Ibra as with any other player you are trying to sign, he will not be returning to you. The Barcelona manager has no obligation at all to sell him to you.

I don't know the details and don't care enough to read into it, but if I take your word for it then despite it being a technicality, he is still on loan, whether Milan have to buy him when it ends or not.

He is not Milan's player (hence them having to pay a fee for him at the end of the season), and is on loan from Barca (normal or otherwise). The current situation is fine.

Its not a normal loan.Why dont you people get that?The loan is used just as a technicality.Ibra will be a Milan player next season also' date='his not just on loan.And yes im annoyed,i think its nonsense.

I risk losing my player at the end of the season.A PLAYER THAT SHOULD ALREADY BE MINE.Why would i need to buy a player that Milan has already bough ?[/quote']

How about you have him on loan this season, then next season he automatically becomes your player? BUT you have the fee that Milan are paying for Ibra taken out of your balance no matter what it is.

By the sounds of it' date=' you get upset and have a strop. Unless you make Barca a good offer for Ibra as with any other player you are trying to sign, he will not be returning to you. The Barcelona manager has no obligation at all to sell him to you.

I don't know the details and don't care enough to read into it, but if I take your word for it then despite it being a technicality, he is still on loan, whether Milan have to buy him when it ends or not.

He is not Milan's player (hence them having to pay a fee for him at the end of the season), and is on loan from Barca (normal or otherwise). The current situation is fine.[/quote']

No its not.In the actual real contract there`s an already agree fee set for him .You can bet the Barca manager wont let him go for €24 million since in this game money has almost zero value.

So you see the Barca manager should be obligated to sell him to me,SINCE THATS HOW IT IS IN REAL LIFE.Barca are obligated to sell him to Milan for does €24 million since that is the agree price in the contract.If SM wanted to get all technical and put him on loan,they should have put the fee also.

p.s: next time if you dont know the details dont bother making stupid comments just to suck up to SM.

So SM did not do this right.Jonaldinho22 got a perfect suggestion and thats how it should be .

We all know (apparently not you guys at SM) that the loan was just a way for Milan to avoid paying the full transfer free up front.They are obligated to buy him at the end of the year otherwise they will pay a massive fine that would cost more then the transfer itself.

Its foolish to think Milan wont buy him at the end of the season.Now whats going to happen on this game?When the loan ends what if the Barca manager wont let Ibra transfer ???

SM needs to FIX this problem ASAP.

You've just stated here that he's on loan. Therefore, SM have to put it as him on loan. Next season when Milan actually BUY him, he'll be their player. They havent paid the money for him, therefore they havent bought him. And if they havent bought him but hes playing for him, then its a LOAN!!!!!

ANd this may not automatically go through too. If Barca get someone like Villa or Messi (one of their main FWDS) injured towards the end of the season and is out for quite a while (say a year) then they dont have to sell him. They can pull out of the transfer and not get fined due to him being THEIR player. Therefore, it isnt a certainty that the transfer will be completed

Thats why he is on loan.

No its not.In the actual real contract there`s an already agree fee set for him .You can bet the Barca manager wont let him go for €24 million since in this game money has almost zero value.

A fee agreed for him' date=' hence he isn't their player yet. At least you got the last sentence right, I'm sure if you suggest that to the Barca manager (judging by this thread I've no doubt you will) he will have a good laugh at you. Make sure you make the most of him this season as it's all you'll be seeing of him. Maybe try offering Pato for him next season? ;)

So you see the Barca manager should be obligated to sell him to me,SINCE THATS HOW IT IS IN REAL LIFE.Barca are obligated to sell him to Milan for does €24 million since that is the agree price in the contract.If SM wanted to get all technical and put him on loan,they should have put the fee also.

Yes, that is how it works in real life. Yet this is an online football manager game. In real life Yaya Toure is on over 200 grand a week, yet in one of my GWs he is only being paid 53 grand. Should I come crying to the forum that this doesn't correlate with real life and the Man City manager should be charged more? SM can't follow up every single technicality and minute detail of World football and neither should they have to as this is a non-issue. He is on loan from Barcelona to Milan at this present time, and that is mirrored in game.

You are suggesting implementing an entire new system into the game where one is not needed, particularly when it is not concrete as to whether he will be a Milan player next season anyway. Stop complaining and make due with your team. My tip would be to be in the market for a high-rated forward in preparation for next season. :rolleyes:

A fee agreed for him' date=' hence he isn't their player yet. At least you got the last sentence right, I'm sure if you suggest that to the Barca manager (judging by this thread I've no doubt you will) he will have a good laugh at you. Make sure you make the most of him this season as it's all you'll be seeing of him. Maybe try offering Pato for him next season? ;)

Yes, that is how it works in real life. Yet this is an online football manager game. In real life Yaya Toure is on over 200 grand a week, yet in one of my GWs he is only being paid 53 grand. Should I come crying to the forum that this doesn't correlate with real life and the Man City manager should be charged more? SM can't follow up every single technicality and minute detail of World football and neither should they have to as this is a non-issue. He is on loan from Barcelona to Milan at this present time, and that is mirrored in game.

You are suggesting implementing an entire new system into the game where one is not needed, particularly when [b']it is not concrete as [/b]to whether he will be a Milan player next season anyway. Stop complaining and make due with your team. My tip would be to be in the market for a high-rated forward in preparation for next season. :rolleyes:

? It it is concrete that he will be a Milan player next season.

You've just stated here that he's on loan. Therefore' date=' SM have to put it as him on loan. Next season when Milan actually BUY him, he'll be their player. They havent paid the money for him, therefore they havent bought him. And if they havent bought him but hes playing for him, then its a LOAN!!!!!

ANd this may not automatically go through too. If Barca get someone like Villa or Messi (one of their main FWDS) injured towards the end of the season and is out for quite a while (say a year) then they dont have to sell him. They can pull out of the transfer and not get fined due to him being THEIR player. Therefore, it isnt a certainty that the transfer will be completed

Thats why he is on loan.[/quote']

Milan have a clause in there contract where they are obligated to pay the 24 millions.If they dont pay them they have to pay almost double that amount and then the player will return to Barca.

Do see Milan paying a fine just to let him go back?

Milan have a clause in there contract where they are obligated to pay the 24 millions.If they dont pay them they have to pay almost double that amount and then the player will return to Barca.

Do see Milan paying a fine just to let him go back?

In real life Barcelona right now own Ibrahimovic.

Milan don't. SM reflects this. When Milan make the deal permenant SM will reflect this, Any arrangement at the end of the season is irrelevant to his current in game status.

If you can't get over it play some other football management game!

In real life Barcelona right now own Ibrahimovic.

Milan don't. SM reflects this. When Milan make the deal permenant SM will reflect this' date=' Any arrangement at the end of the season is irrelevant to his current in game status.

If you can't get over it play some other football management game![/quote']

-fail to reflect the full reality.Again if they want to reflect the loan as a technicality as it is in real life they should add the option to buy at the end of the season.

-Since the game doesn't have this option any player with a option to buy (in this case OBLIGATED to buy)should already be that teams player.

-If SM want to reflect real life they should do it to the fullest.Theres not even a 0.1% chance that Ibra wont be a Milan player next season.

-And again,money in this game has zero value.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

This subject has turned into a slanging match and therefore this thread is now being closed. If anyone wants to make a suggestion on how the in-game loans work, please create a Support Ticket under Suggestions.