Who Should I Release/Sign

axlripley11

Hi,

I Manage Aston Villa in English Championship 838 and we are about to finish the season.

I have Established i team average of 93 with a 3-5-2 and the following starters:

Van Der Saar94

Mertesacke93Pepe93Juan 93(LOAN) [/b] Ambrosini 92

Stankovic 93Perrotta 92Ballack 93Olic 92

Eto'o 96Drogba 96

Subs: Di Natilie 93 Fabiano 93 Taddei 91 Vargas 91 (LOAN), Toni 92 Zambrotta 92 Capdevilla 92

I Feel that some players in that squad like ballack perrotta ambrosini may go down, but am not sure about what to do as they start in my midfield.

I am hopeful of signing De rossi using my fringe players plus large cash as i want him badly.

Any Advice on what to do... By the way i only have 21 players so can do P/E with two of my players

Robben is available

Re: Who Should I Release/Sign

Get De Rossi. Ballack and Perotta are past it and your right they probably will go down so if you can get De Rossi get him. I would personally sell the both of them and use the cash to buy De Rossi and on top of that you can buy robben with that extra wad of cash! Not sure of your exact situation but defo get De Rossi!!:)

Guest Scout Maker

Re: Who Should I Release/Sign

Get De Rossi. Ballack and Perotta are past it and your right they probably will go down so if you can get De Rossi get him. I would personally sell the both of them and use the cash to buy De Rossi and on top of that you can buy robben with that extra wad of cash! Not sure of your exact situation but defo get De Rossi!!:)

Afraid he can't get De Rossi, as he was pipped to him by a much better manager! :P:)