Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Stunning. I'm guessing yourself' date=' Timo and Pazz will be answering queries? Great work as per.[/quote']

I definitely will answer any question (whose answer cannot be found in the first 2 posts), but as always, I'll always appreciate it if some other knowledgeable people help me out and enrich this thread with their points of view.

Guest Scout Maker

Fantastic, but I think you might have made an error:

Tim Rubink 75 --> 86/87

Is this correct?

Guest Scout Maker

Indeed' date=' should be 76/77

Thanks.[/quote']

Hope it wasn't correct, would have been an incredible buy! :P

Stunning. I'm guessing yourself' date=' Timo and Pazz will be answering queries? Great work as per.[/quote']

I certainly won't answer on any question in this thread. All Stuttgart players come up far too short. Actually all deserve a rise to 99. The thread opener has no idea of the German soccer :P

Actually I like the new format and as soon as I'll have more time again, I'll try to help out on this thread of course.

Only one thing I regret a bit. If someone search for the prediction of a special player he can't search via "Strg + F" as the predictions are made in images. But I also don't have realised that when Phil asked me if I like the new design.

Fixed. No need for that many exclamation marks though...

OK then mate sorry about that,I don't think your Lanig predicition where he drops by 6-8 points is correct either,I can't spot any mistakes aside from that and I'll look forward to using this thread throughout the rest of the season:).

I certainly won't answer on any question in this thread. All Stuttgart players come up far too short. Actually all deserve a rise to 99. The thread opener has no idea of the German soccer :P

Actually I like the new format and as soon as I'll have more time again' date=' I'll try to help out on this thread of course.

Only one thing I regret a bit. If someone search for the prediction of a special player he can't search via "Strg + F" as the predictions are made in images. But I also don't have realised that when Phil asked me if I like the new design.[/quote']

I was thinking about the search issue but as all players are listed (not just risers/droppers) then they're all listed in the first 2 posts. People just need common sense... so unlucky guys ;)

aye, ill second that, top thread mate.repped!

One question tho, i thought Gotze may rise a little more, any chance of a little more info on his rating review, as from what ive seen (and bare in mind its not as much as i would like as work is taking 90% of my time at the moment) but he seems to be shaping up really well. i was thinking maybe an 82/83 whats your rekoning as you know far more than me on the Bundes.

Surely SM wouldn't give such a rise to players on a team which is sitting at the bottom of Bundesliga? :confused::P

Anyway, I'm specially interested in Szalai. He seems to be in a decent form for Mainz and he grabbed a place in the Hungarian NT too (scored 3 last night, albeit against San Marino). I'd say 85/86 maybe?

A brilliant and very complete thread from a knowleageble person' date=' nice!

Question though, what's the long term potential of Badstuber and Muller in ratings in Bayern?[/quote']

I hate to make those long-term predictions, as it's basically only guesswork, but both Müller and Badstuber have excellent prerequisites to become one of the best in their respective positions, meaning something around 92-95 if everything works out well. However, there are so many variables that could have a negative impact on their future rating (injuries, serious dips in form, early peak, emergence of new players, new managers, new transfers...) that is impossible to make any predictions that go further than a couple of months.

aye' date=' ill second that, top thread mate.repped!

One question tho, i thought Gotze may rise a little more, any chance of a little more info on his rating review, as from what ive seen (and bare in mind its not as much as i would like as work is taking 90% of my time at the moment) but he seems to be shaping up really well. i was thinking maybe an 82/83 whats your rekoning as you know far more than me on the Bundes.[/quote']

As of now, i don't think he'll get much higher than that. He should be introduced to the first team slowly, meaning he'll regularly rotate with Kagawa, Kuba and Großkreutz and be used as an impact sub sub rather than being an assured starter. Depending on how far the changes are away though and if there are going to be any unexpected events, that number might go a bit higher though.

Anyway' date=' I'm specially interested in Szalai. He seems to be in a decent form for Mainz and he grabbed a place in the Hungarian NT too (scored 3 last night, albeit against San Marino). I'd say 85/86 maybe?[/quote']

I'm still sceptical that Mainz will be able to keep their current form, atm the whole offense is playing at or even slightly above their limit, and practically everything works perfectly. I find a +4 is extremely unlikely unless Mainz still are in the top 3/4 by the time the changes come and he keeps his goal ratio.

Great thread' date=' repped :)

Only noticed one thing, Ben Khalifa of Wolfsburg is 82, not 81.[/quote']

Thanks, fixed

Great work Phil' date=' love it! I wonder what`s your opinion in who`s better between Badstuber and Hummels. I say Hummels but I`m sure you watched them more often than I did, thanks mate![/quote']

Currently, I'd say they're pretty even. Both are very solid at the back and good at opening the game, maybe Hummels is a bit better at going forward, while Badstuber is good at shooting set-pieces. Both are very fair as well.

I disagree with the prediction for Reinartz i think based on statistics and performances you should have put him on the same class of Sven Bender and Marcel Schmelzer of rising to 87/88.

Also, what did you use to produce this layout, excel? It´s very visual