Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Lennon plays for a team that isnt even in the Englands top 5 teams.

Bayern is Germany N.1 team' date=' cant argue with that.

as i said, i also doubt he will rise, but as a maybe, SM could count the fact that he is getting regular minutes (he does play every game), and if he scores abit more, say to 11-12 til the next changes, he could aswell hit 92, due to the fact of SM being generous cuz of the step up in the fifa rankings.

You dont have to play well to get a rise, just look at Melo, he is the living anomaly.[/quote']

dont be a muppet

It seems Gustavo has moved to Bayern Munich from Hoffenheim' date=' is it worth hanging on to him for next changes and has he got a bright future there ?[/quote']

Definitely worth keeping,his a player I've always rated highly and should be a key part of the Bayern setup,it seems that Van Bommel will probably leave now or in the summer and Gustavo will be the man to replace him in the Bayern midfield,I'd say Gustavo should be at a 90 rating this time next year if he features as much as I think he should.

Sahin will most likely stay at 90 even if Dortmund do win the league - will take longer to rise to 91 I believe.

Bender' date=' I'm not sure about.[/quote']

I agree, a player who is widely regarded as the best (by the fans, by the most renowned German football magazines, by the Bundesliga players and by the Bundesliga coaches for example) in what currently is the 3rd best league in the world should be capped at 90. In fact, he's so massively overrated he should at least go down to around 85 even if he scores a hattrick and sets up another 3 goals in every upcoming game... in return, the whole England WC squad should go up by 5-10 simply because their national team is so awesome. Same for every player in the Serie A, that league is improving so massively every player simply deserves to be a few points higher, even the injured ones...

Seriously, if you have no idea, just shut up. Just. Shut. Up.

On the actual topic. Even if Sahin (and Dortmund) only does half as good as in the first half of the season, 91 is a must until the end of the season. He might even push for 92 if he does excel in the same way as he did so far.

Bender is very good at doing his job (which is destroying any kind of attack that is coming through the middle), he also could also be a 89 or 90 after the season. However, it remains to be seen if he can keep his place when Kehl (the captain) returns from injury, as Kehl does have some attributes that Bender still lacks, opening of the play (which isn't much of a problem with Sahin and the attacking trio in front of him though, just get the ball to one of them in some way and they'll create something), danger in front of goal and naturally, leadership as well. Currently, even I can't tell who'll get the notch when both are fit, I lean towards Bender as Klopp usually doesn't change a winning system and the Bender/Sahin duo links up perfectly.

I agree' date=' a player who is widely regarded as the best (by the fans, by the most renowned German football magazines, by the Bundesliga players and by the Bundesliga coaches for example) in what currently is the 3rd best league in the world should be capped at 90. In fact, he's so massively overrated he should at least go down to around 85 even if he scores a hattrick and sets up another 3 goals in every upcoming game... in return, the whole England WC squad should go up by 5-10 simply because their national team is so awesome. Same for every player in the Serie A, that league is improving so massively every player simply deserves to be a few points higher, even the injured ones...

On the actual topic. Even if Sahin (and Dortmund) only does half as good as in the first half of the season, 91 is a must until the end of the season. He might even push for 92 if he does excel in the same way as he did so far.

Bender is very good at doing his job (which is destroying any kind of attack that is coming through the middle), he also could also be a 89 or 90 after the season. However, it remains to be seen if he can keep his place when Kehl (the captain) returns from injury, as Kehl does have some attributes that Bender still lacks, opening of the play (which isn't much of a problem with Sahin and the attacking trio in front of him though, just get the ball to one of them in some way and they'll create something), danger in front of goal and naturally, leadership as well. Currently, even I can't tell who'll get the notch when both are fit, I lean towards Bender as Klopp usually doesn't change a winning system and the Bender/Sahin duo links up perfectly.[/quote']

Ok, we'll hold you to that. 91 it is. There's no need to go off on quite such an extensive and bitterly sarcastic rant, though. It makes you appear like Herr Flick.

I agree' date=' a player who is widely regarded as the best (by the fans, by the most renowned German football magazines, by the Bundesliga players and by the Bundesliga coaches for example) in what currently is the 3rd best league in the world should be capped at 90. In fact, he's so massively overrated he should at least go down to around 85 even if he scores a hattrick and sets up another 3 goals in every upcoming game... in return, the whole England WC squad should go up by 5-10 simply because their national team is so awesome. Same for every player in the Serie A, that league is improving so massively every player simply deserves to be a few points higher, even the injured ones...

Bender is very good at doing his job (which is destroying any kind of attack that is coming through the middle), he also could also be a 89 or 90 after the season. However, it remains to be seen if he can keep his place when Kehl (the captain) returns from injury, as Kehl does have some attributes that Bender still lacks, opening of the play (which isn't much of a problem with Sahin and the attacking trio in front of him though, just get the ball to one of them in some way and they'll create something), danger in front of goal and naturally, leadership as well. Currently, even I can't tell who'll get the notch when both are fit, I lean towards Bender as Klopp usually doesn't change a winning system and the Bender/Sahin duo links up perfectly.[/quote']

Thanks much appreciated.:)

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

I find in many pages of this forum that holtby is better than Schurrle .

And now' date=' I see that MR.TIMO says other thing. What should I do? :)[/quote']

Listen to him!!! :D

I agree with him so make that 2 people that don't agree with the "rest of the forum!" :P

Herby

I know I'm a bit late with this but anyone have any theories why Podolski didn't increase in the last update? I know he plays for an unfashionable club, but he had an excellent WC (Ozil and Muller got all the credit, but Podolski tormented opposition defences) and he's currently rated 90, less than players like Jefferson Farfan, Fabio Quagliarella and Amauri.

Doesn't international form count for anything? I was so gutted he didn't go up... feel he's at least a 91, possibly even a 92.

I know I'm a bit late with this but anyone have any theories why Podolski didn't increase in the last update? I know he plays for an unfashionable club' date=' but he had an excellent WC (Ozil and Muller got all the credit, but Podolski tormented opposition defences) and he's currently rated 90, less than players like Jefferson Farfan, Fabio Quagliarella and Amauri.

Doesn't international form count for anything? I was so gutted he didn't go up... feel he's at least a 91, possibly even a 92.[/quote']

Watch him in the Bundesliga and you'll be surprised why he's over 80. International form does of course count, and it's the only reason Podolski's still over 90.