Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Hello german experts' date='

I am looking for a second RB (my first is D. Srna 91). Looking for a prospect to rise.

What do you think about

D. Schwaab 88

A. Beck 89

Ch. Trasch 89

B. Howedes 88.

Could any one of them rise +1 or more?[/quote']

I'm not an expert like Phil or timesle, but I'm personally will go for Schwaab or Howedes(however Schalke is doing little bit poorly this season)

I would go for Träsch or Höwedes.

Schalke may underperform right now but Höwedes is still one of the guys playing on a pretty high and constant level.

Träsch may only rise when he moves to a top club but I am quite sure that this will happen this summer.

In my opinion Schwaab ist overrated, the only reason he is still playing is the poor performance from Vida (and the fact that Castro is way better on the left than on the right).

Beck is pretty good but I guess that he will stay in Hoffenheim and as this team is in a rebuilding phase it is quite impossible to say how the team will perform - better than their current position (8th) sounds unlikely to me.

Hello german experts' date='

I am looking for a second RB (my first is D. Srna 91). Looking for a prospect to rise.

What do you think about

D. Schwaab 88

A. Beck 89

Ch. Trasch 89

B. Howedes 88.

Could any one of them rise +1 or more?[/quote']

I would go for Träsch or Höwedes.

Schalke may underperform right now but Höwedes is still one of the guys playing on a pretty high and constant level.

Träsch may only rise when he moves to a top club but I am quite sure that this will happen this summer.

In my opinion Schwaab ist overrated' date=' the only reason he is still playing is the poor performance from Vida (and the fact that Castro is way better on the left than on the right).

Beck is pretty good but I guess that he will stay in Hoffenheim and as this team is in a rebuilding phase it is quite impossible to say how the team will perform - better than their current position (8th) sounds unlikely to me.[/quote']

I'd go neither for Höwedes nor for Träsch, for the simple reason that I don't believe they'll keep their RB position for long.

I also don't fully agree with Nabu's evalution of the players.

IMO Höwedes is the impersonation of inconsistency. He's no stand-out player, and his performance completely depends on his team-mates' performances, if they all do well, so does he, if they all do bad, then so does he. And with Schalke having lots of full-backs currently, I don't think he's needed there and despite the fact that he does ok when played there, he'll lose the position sooner or later when he doesn't play there.

Träsch is much more effective as a DM and is wasted in the RB position, he sweeps off any danger when played in front of the back four, a quality he can't show when playing RB. That's why I believe that he'll primarily remain a DM, no matter if it's at Stuttgart or elsewhere. Potential-wise, as a DM he's maybe a 90/91 player, but at RB definitely not, so even if he should play RB again more often, I don't think he'll rise there.

Out of the 2 remaining players, I think Beck is the one who's overrated (not his rating, more in the eyes of many people here). Sure, Schwaab is no world-beater either and I think that both will hit their peak very soon or maybe have peaked already, but I think that Schwaab slightly edges it in terms of talent, which is why I'd go for him.

will luiz gustavo

[ ] rise - maybe

[ ] stay - maybe

[ ] drop - unlikely, but maybe...

@ Phil: Unfortunately you are right ;)

Although I do not agree with your opinion when it comes to Höwedes' consistency I simply did not take into consideration that we are talking about RBs. Imo both players will rise but both players might lose their RB-position as well.

So if your looking for a long term RB none of the suggested players may be a great choice - but if you are looking for a decent investment and CB and DM are also positions you might find quite interesting I would still suggest one of them.

Do S. Bender and M. Schmelzer have the potential to be 90 by the end of the season? What are your views on Lukas Schmitz? I sold him sometime last year just wondering if his worth signing back up! cheers!

Also...what potential do these following players have:

R. Zieler (Hannover)

Marcos Alvarez (Frankfurt)

Sven Schipplock (Stuttgart)

Tolga Cigerci (Wolfsburg)

Wollscheid (Nurnberg)

Reinhold Yabo (Koln)

Do S. Bender and M. Schmelzer have the potential to be 90 by the end of the season? What are your views on Lukas Schmitz? I sold him sometime last year just wondering if his worth signing back up! cheers!

Also...what potential do these following players have:

R. Zieler (Hannover)

Marcos Alvarez (Frankfurt)

Sven Schipplock (Stuttgart)

Tolga Cigerci (Wolfsburg)

Wollscheid (Nurnberg)

Reinhold Yabo (Koln)

100% they do.

Sadly, Kagawa is suffering a metatarsal break on his right foot which probably means that he will be out for the rest of the season. I am somehow shocked because he was one of the best players in the Bundesliga recently and it is a shame that he will be out for the following months. As a result, I dont see him rising again before next season.

I hope he will be back as soon as possible. All the best for him :(

Benagilo - mediocre, I think he is one of the worst in the Bundesliga

Barrios - good, but hardly worth a rise

Delpierre - poor, but as I assume that Stuttgart will perform quite strong in the next couple of weeks he may avoid a drop

Schwaab - as I said: I think he is overrated

S. Bender - great, I am just afraid he might be replaced when / if Kehl comes back

M. Schmelzer - great, best LB in the Bundesliga

R. Zieler (Hannover) - will continue as number one in Hanover

Marcos Alvarez (Frankfurt) - just moved to Bayern Munich II

Sven Schipplock (Stuttgart) - a lot of strikers in the team will make it difficult for him to play (but I have him on my list)

Tolga Cigerci (Wolfsburg) - injured for ~6 weeks. If his teammates continue to perform as poor as poor as they did and if Wolfsburg does not get his desperately needed DM he will make it back into the starting 11. Too many "if"? Maybe...

Wollscheid (Nurnberg) - obviously better than Maroh so he is definetely worth a try (I just bought him)

Reinhold Yabo (Koln) - sorry, I don't have a clue (and I hate Cologne)

Kuba - definetely potential for more but unfortunately he does not show it very often. I would think 88 is okay for what he offers (and 91 would be okay for what he COULD offer)

Sadly' date=' Kagawa is suffering a metatarsal break on his right foot which probably means that he will be out for the rest of the season. I am somehow shocked because he was one of the best players in the Bundesliga recently and it is a shame that he will be out for the following months. As a result, I dont see him rising again before next season.

I hope he will be back as soon as possible. All the best for him :([/quote']

This reminds me of Vedad Ibisevic........sad news really.

Benagilo - mediocre' date=' I think he is one of the worst in the Bundesliga

Barrios - good, but hardly worth a rise

Delpierre - poor, but as I assume that Stuttgart will perform quite strong in the next couple of weeks he may avoid a drop

Schwaab - as I said: I think he is overrated

S. Bender - great, I am just afraid he might be replaced when / if Kehl comes back

M. Schmelzer - great, best LB in the Bundesliga

R. Zieler (Hannover) - will continue as number one in Hanover

Marcos Alvarez (Frankfurt) - just moved to Bayern Munich II

Sven Schipplock (Stuttgart) - a lot of strikers in the team will make it difficult for him to play (but I have him on my list)

Tolga Cigerci (Wolfsburg) - injured for ~6 weeks. If his teammates continue to perform as poor as poor as they did and if Wolfsburg does not get his desperately needed DM he will make it back into the starting 11. Too many "if"? Maybe...

Wollscheid (Nurnberg) - obviously better than Maroh so he is definetely worth a try (I just bought him)

Reinhold Yabo (Koln) - sorry, I don't have a clue (and I hate Cologne)

Kuba - definetely potential for more but unfortunately he does not show it very often. I would think 88 is okay for what he offers (and 91 would be okay for what he COULD offer)[/quote']

Cheers Nabu!! really good information there ;-) just wanted to know a little bit more about them! Marcos Alvarez's move to Bayern II seems interesting!! Anymore on that? I bought Wollscheid and Cigerci for a few of my teams now!

What's your opinion on Sebastian Rudy? He looks like a guaranteed starter (so if that continues he's in for a rise)' date=' but is he anything special, or even future National Team material?

Thanks.[/quote']

He's a decent talent, but not a player to get too excited about IMO. I can't see him breaking into the NT, at least not as a regular, maybe a few caps for friendlies or similar, because atm we already have quite a few very good young players in his position(s) with even younger and more talented players pushing up. He might be a player to scratch the 90 some time in the future, depending on a lot of factors. I might also add, I usually don't like to make these long-term predictions as it involves a lot of guess work since a player's career can by influenced by so many things.

Phil (GT) hope you can help :o I bought most of these players as moneymakers, now I know the German ratings are probably still a way off but is there any chance you could advise on what their potential rises may be & which players I should keep after the ratings that have the most potential ;)

BAUMANN, Oliver 82

CONTENTO, Diego 84

DOMBROWKA, Max 75

MÜLLER, Bastian 75

MERKEL, Alexander 75

KITTEL, Sonny 77

DRAXLER, Julian 75

TRINKS, Florian 75

REUS, Marco 87

HERRMANN, Patrick 82

CLEMENS, Christian 80

MLAPA, Peniel 84

THY, Lennart 77

JANSEN, Marcell 90

BENDER, Lars 86

BENDER, Sven 88

FUNK, Patrick 80

BARGFREDE, Philipp 87

EKICI, Mehmet 83

BELL, Stefan 80

SCHMIEDEBACH, Manuel 85

LEITNER, Moritz 78

DIDAVI, Daniel 80

RISSE, Marcel 84

SCHMELZER, Marcel 88

HOLTBY, Lewis 87

Also seem to have had this fella for an eternity should I just bite the bullet & get rid :confused:

OZKARA, Cihan 70

Many thanks & hope you can help ;)

Sadly' date=' Kagawa is suffering a metatarsal break on his right foot which probably means that he will be out for the rest of the season. I am somehow shocked because he was one of the best players in the Bundesliga recently and it is a shame that he will be out for the following months. As a result, I dont see him rising again before next season.

I hope he will be back as soon as possible. All the best for him :([/quote']

Really?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just spent £13 million on him the other day for my Gillingham team as he was easily gonna rise. That sucks....

Really?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just spent £13 million on him the other day for my Gillingham team as he was easily gonna rise. That sucks....

Yes, he was injured when playing Korea Republic in Asian Cup and like Phil said in other thread, he will sidelined until rest of the season.

But calm down mate, I'm pretty sure he will rise to 89, it's not pretty bad remembering he was a hot prospect in Bundesliga :)