Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Phil (GT)

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

ask again now?

This are my personal predictions so i might be wrong.

Ribery 95 - 94/95

Olic 92 - 91

Klose 92 - 91/92

Hummels & Subotic 90 - 90/91

Sahin 90 - 91/90

Barrios 90 - 90/91

Most of the borussia player i think will rise to 91 at the end of the season.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

What are your opinions on Marc HORNSCHUH?

Hes already in the 1st team but atm he isnt playing, i was wondering that if both the DOrtumud Cb's leave to bigger clubs at the end of the season (which is very likely) Will HORNSCHUH be considered as a replacement for one of them and start playing regularly?

Is he a good player? What future do you predict for him?

In the long term who is going to be a bigger prospect Hummels or Subotic. Hummels is gone in my setup and I've always thought of them 2 being the same really.

U cant really say who is going to be better in the long run. I think that the most important factor that seperates them in national team appearances. Subotic faces no strong competition for a NT spot but Hummels will have to battle with Badstuber for a starting spot (since Friedrich has retired from NT). Both were linked with a move to a bigger team at some point as well. Most probably they will both get 91 next time so it is up to your personal preference IMO.

Germany will have a greater NT in the following years and Hummels should be a starter so I would prefer Hummels ;)

In my opinion Hummels is already the best defender Germany has.

If you can get both you should do it, otherwise pick Hummels.

And: I think that neither Hummels nor Subotic will leave. They are both well aware that they still have some way to go before they are strong enough for a team like ManU or Real - and that there is hardly any better trainer for this than Klopp.

And even if they should leave one day - the money they'll bring will be enough to buy some really talented guys. And Hornschuh simply isn't good enough for a team that will play CL.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

This are my personal predictions so i might be wrong.

Ribery 95 - 95/94

Olic 92 - 91

Klose 92 - 91

Hummels & Subotic 90 - 91/92

Sahin 90 - 91/92

Barrios 90 - 91/90

Most of the borussia player i think will rise to 91 at the end of the season.

both, klose and olic, will drop in my opinion

Another question. How is Diego Ribas doing at Wolfsburg. He's currently at 93 so I was wondering if he'll keep his rating or not for the next changes.

hes playing regularly for a wolfsburg that is doing pretty bad in the leaue.

I think it depends more on where the team will be placed at the moment of the reviews' date=' cuz i think [u']he is doing[/u] that minimum to keep his rating, but his teams current position imo would make him lean towards a drop.

If Woflsburg manages to regain form and get back on track in the top half of the table then he should be safe but currently i would say:

Diego 93 - 92/93

hes playing regularly for a wolfsburg that is doing pretty bad in the leaue.

I think it depends more on where the team will be placed at the moment of the reviews' date=' cuz i think [u']he is doing[/u] that minimum to keep his rating, but his teams current position imo would make him lean towards a drop.

If Woflsburg manages to regain form and get back on track in the top half of the table then he should be safe but currently i would say:

Diego 93 - 92/93

Thanks, was considering buying him but I better not take a chance considering Dzeko left Wolfsburg and there huge replacement is Tuncay...

How are this lot shaping up heading into the changes?

BAUMANN' date=' Oliver 82 - 85/86

UNNERSTALL, Lars 78 - dunno, soz

BADSTUBER, Holger 90 - 90

AVEVOR, Christopher 78 - 81/80

GOTZE, Mario 86 - 88

HERRMANN, Patrick 82 - 84/85

DIDAVI, Daniel 80 - 82/83

CLEMENS, Christian 80 - 84/83

MLAPA, Peniel 84 - 86/87

KAGAWA, Shinji 88 -88/89 (might not rise as hes out for the rest of the season cuz of an injury)

SON, Heung-Min 78 - 83/82

GUSTAVO, Luiz 88 - 89[/quote']

Here is what i think will happen to them.

Thanks, was considering buying him but I better not take a chance considering Dzeko left Wolfsburg and there huge replacement is Tuncay...

Their replacement is Helmes. He used to be a good striker but since his injury he wasn't the same as before. Although he definitely does not have the quality of Dzeko he might be the best replacement available for Wolfsburg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terence View Post

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ - will he reach 89/90 at the next ratings review? How is he fairing?

He should rise to 89 next changes and to 90 at the end of the season if he keeps playing and if Borussia wins the league, which is very likely.

I guess he will rise to 89 but that should be the end of the line. He is simply too limited.

I guess he will rise to 89 but that should be the end of the line. He is simply too limited.

he has playe 1.5k minutes this season (20 games played, it means hes a regular), scoring 6 goals in the league, for a limited player (hes a winger), that is pretty impressive ;)

Not much said about Thomas Muller' date=' whats happening with him? Rising surley...[/quote']

nah he will stay, hasnt done enough to warrant a rise next changes, but he has potential and in the future he will become a 93/93+ rated player, count that he is only 21yo and has still years to improve.

Tom Kraft to 85/6?

As long as we don't really know when the next changes will happen' date=' it's IMO impossible to make accurate predictions - especially for lower rated players.

However Kraft is currently rated 80 and is starting for Bayern, so he should rise. But though Kraft has been solid so far, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Butt coming back in the goal if Kraft makes one or more mistakes. And only a few games wouldn't justify a rise by +5/6.

I keep reading that Sahin has been the best player in Bundesliga this season, if so surely he will rise to 92 next time with the league looking to be wrapped up?

As long as Sahin won't get injured he should rise to 91. But 92 is too much as he hasn't played CL and Dortmund already is out in the EL. So though Dortmund are doing more than great in Bundesliga currently a +2 would be too much IMO.

he has playe 1.5k minutes this season (20 games played' date=' it means hes a regular), scoring 6 goals in the league, for a limited player (hes a winger), that is pretty impressive ;)[/quote']
It is' date=' indeed. But have you seen him playing? He is a fighter, no doubt about that, but his abilities are pretty limited. [b']If he would rise to 90 than players like Sahin or Hummels would have to rise to 95.[/b]

That's a pretty big statement.