Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I) Well, guys, here's a early X-mas present for you. I had some free time so I decided to make a Compilation of the recent risers and if they are worth keeping

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

No' date=' I put the (I) in the thread title because there are no plans of a part (II).[/quote']

Too bad, this thread is very useful :(

Still, maybe you can help me. What will happen to Stuttgart player's ratings. They are close to relegation, and in the end of the season they might get kicked out of Bundesliga. But still they have some players that will keep their ratings or even rise. Here's what I think will happen, please correct me if you have seen them play, because I base my predictions solely on stats.

ULREICH, Sven Gk 22 85 -> 87

MOLINARO, Cristian LB 27 89 -- 89

FUNK, Patrick DM/RB 20 80 -> 82/83

TRASCH, Christian DM/RB 23 89 -- 89

NIEDERMEIER, Georg CB 24 86 -> 88

TASCI, Serdar CB 23 90 << 89

DELPIERRE, Mathieu CB 29 90 << 89

KUZMANOVIC, Zdravko CM 23 89 -- 89

GEBHART, Timo Wing 21 87 -> 88

GENTNER, Christian CM/LM 25 89 -- 89

POGREBNYAK, Pavel CF 27 90 << 89

DIDAVI, Daniel W/AM 20 80 -> 81/82

MARICA, Ciprian Fwd 25 87 -> 87/88

CACAU, Jeronimo Fwd/AM 29 89 -- 89

HARNIK, Martin Fwd/W 23 85 -> 87

Some of the 88-90 rated players might fit in some of my teams, but I don't want to buy players, that would drop. Thank you for any help.

Take Niedermeier for example' date=' why do you think he deserves 88? He would be lucky to stay at 86.[/quote']

Maybe for 16 starts and 4 goals? And maybe because other CB's in that team are rated 90? (well probably 89 by the end of the season).

And then, SM tend to rate teams gradualy. Last year they were 6th, so the ratings for some players went up to 90. So as those will probably drop, some others should rise to the team average.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (GT) View Post

No, I put the (I) in the thread title because there are no plans of a part (II).

Too bad, this thread is very useful

My German roots may have helped me but I would say that Phil simply drank an extra bottle of "Sarcasm deluxe" ;)

Originally Posted by Astan View Post

Take Niedermeier for example, why do you think he deserves 88? He would be lucky to stay at 86.

Maybe for 16 starts and 4 goals? And maybe because other CB's in that team are rated 90? (well probably 89 by the end of the season).

I do not know how SM rates players but in case they have experts who really watched the games then Niedermayer will do everything but rise. Yes, he played a lot; and yes, he scored some goals. But that does not mean that he was good - statistics can always be used for whatever you need them. And the fact that he had to play because of a lack of alternatives was one of the reasons why Stuttgart failed miserably this season.

Right now I see only one of the starting 11 ready for a rise: Ulreich.

My German roots may have helped me but I would say that Phil simply drank an extra bottle of "Sarcasm deluxe" ;)

100% correct.

I do not know how SM rates players but in case they have experts who really watched the games then Niedermayer will do everything but rise. Yes' date=' he played a lot; and yes, he scored some goals. But that does not mean that he was good - statistics can always be used for whatever you need them. And the fact that he had to play because of a lack of alternatives was one of the reasons why Stuttgart failed miserably this season.

Right now I see only one of the starting 11 ready for a rise: Ulreich.[/quote']

100% correct, too. For every goal scored, he was probably reponsible for 3 goals conceded.

Hi everyone

These are my predictions for the next Bundesliga review:

Breno 86 -> 87/88

Hummels 90 -> 91/92

Subotic 90 -> 91/90

Neuer 91 -> 91/92

Kraft 80 -> 85/86

Luiz Gustavo 88 -> 88/89

Muller 91 -> 91

Kjaer 90 -> 90

Roberto Firmino 75 -> 80 (For what he played in Brazil)

These are player that I have, I tried to be the most honest and cold with my predictions over these players, anyone has different opinions about these?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone

Breno 86 -> 87/88

Hummels 90 -> 91/92

Subotic 90 -> 91/90

Neuer 91 -> 91/92

Kraft 80 -> 85/86

Luiz Gustavo 88 -> 88/89

Muller 91 -> 91

Kjaer 90 -> 90

These are player that I have' date=' I tried to be the most honest and cold with my predictions over these players, anyone has different opinions about these?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Hummels wont deff rise to 92,he isnt playing in europa league or champions league,so bundesliga is not enough for +2 IMO.

:)

I bought most of these players as moneymakers' date=' now I know the German ratings are probably still a way off but is there any chance you could advise on what their potential rises may be & which players I should keep after the ratings that have the most potential ;)

BAUMANN, Oliver 82

CONTENTO, Diego 84

DOMBROWKA, Max 75

MÜLLER, Bastian 75

MERKEL, Alexander 75

KITTEL, Sonny 77

DRAXLER, Julian 75

TRINKS, Florian 75

REUS, Marco 87

HERRMANN, Patrick 82

CLEMENS, Christian 80

MLAPA, Peniel 84

THY, Lennart 77

JANSEN, Marcell 90

BENDER, Lars 86

BENDER, Sven 88

FUNK, Patrick 80

BARGFREDE, Philipp 87

EKICI, Mehmet 83

BELL, Stefan 80

SCHMIEDEBACH, Manuel 85

LEITNER, Moritz 78

DIDAVI, Daniel 80

RISSE, Marcel 84

SCHMELZER, Marcel 88

HOLTBY, Lewis 87

[/quote']

Can anybody give me any advise on these please :confused:

Hi everyone

Breno 86 -> 87/88

Hummels 90 -> 91/92

Subotic 90 -> 91/90

Neuer 91 -> 91/92

Kraft 80 -> 85/86

Luiz Gustavo 88 -> 88/89

Muller 91 -> 91

Kjaer 90 -> 90

These are player that I have' date=' I tried to be the most honest and cold with my predictions over these players, anyone has different opinions about these?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

hummels and subotic will surely get the same rise