Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I) Well, guys, here's a early X-mas present for you. I had some free time so I decided to make a Compilation of the recent risers and if they are worth keeping

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Any ideas for this guys rating stay or drop?

He is a regular but his performance isn't good. Maybe BL average. HSV doesn't play internationally and is mediocre in the league. By all accounts he should drop a lot (88 would be fair imo) but SM does not really like dropping players who are regulars.

I would guess he won't drop.

He is a regular but his performance isn't good. Maybe BL average. HSV doesn't play internationally and is mediocre in the league. By all accounts he should drop a lot (88 would be fair imo) but SM does not really like dropping players who are regulars.

I would guess he won't drop.

Tkanks for the info.

Currently I have the chance of trading my joe hart for neuer, but i'm second guessing myself.

Although personally I think he's a great keeper, and would be inclined to do this deal. Just wondering, with the recent heroics/hype about Neuer again, would a rise be nearing anytime soon despite the fact that he plays for a poor schalke?

Currently I have the chance of trading my joe hart for neuer' date=' but i'm second guessing myself.

Although personally I think he's a great keeper, and would be inclined to do this deal. Just wondering, with the recent heroics/hype about Neuer again, would a rise be nearing anytime soon despite the fact that he plays for a poor schalke?[/quote']

Neuer is Schalker's best player. That's all you need to know. He's also world's best goalkeeper IMO

Neuer is Schalker's best player. That's all you need to know. He's also world's best goalkeeper IMO

and hart is the best english goalie. hes goalie for a club that is destined to go to cl almost every year from now on. he plays for nt.

neuer without transfer is not good cause he wont rise much. i dont believe in schalke for now

and hart is the best english goalie. hes goalie for a club that is destined to go to cl almost every year from now on. he plays for nt.

neuer without transfer is not good cause he wont rise much. i dont believe in schalke for now

And I believe it's not easy to City to go to UCL every season when Liverpool is "healthy" and I believe Neuer will go to bigger club, he will not stuck just in Schalke.

And I believe it's not easy to City to go to UCL every season when Liverpool is "healthy" and I believe Neuer will go to bigger club' date=' he will not stuck just in Schalke.[/quote']

neuer needs to move abroad unless bayern change manager. van gaal keeping kraft for now.

citys financial power should see them become new chelsea.

Currently I have the chance of trading my joe hart for neuer' date=' but i'm second guessing myself.

Although personally I think he's a great keeper, and would be inclined to do this deal. Just wondering, with the recent heroics/hype about Neuer again, would a rise be nearing anytime soon despite the fact that he plays for a poor schalke?[/quote']

Well, to me this would be an easy choice as I'll always prefer the German players. But I'm now trying to be as objective as possible.

Hart is playing a (very) good season so far for Manchester City in the best league of the world and he has best possibilities to play in the CL next year. However I think it's pretty arrogant saying that ManCity will play in CL for years now - even with the sheikh money. Of course they have good chances to do and definitely better chances than Schalke. So long-term Hart will play for the better club as long as neither of them will move clubs.

Neuer is playing a great season, too, though Schalke in general are doing bad in league. But due to the bad performances of Schalke's defense Neuer gets enough chances to prove himself, especially against teams with good offensive players like Dortmund or Bayern.

I would say at the end of the season Hart will probably be a 91. Neuer IMO can reach 92 but therefore Schalke will have to finish top 5 (which is very unlikely currently) or finish in the top half of the table and reach at least the next round in the CL or win the German cup. Based on his performances Neuer deserves this rise - no doubt - but it all depends on Schalke's further results.

However I always wondered about the following:

If Hart is such a great talent, why hasn't he been England's first choice at the WC? I mean, the other options have neither been that good nor that young. It might have been just a stupid decision by Capello but I'm sure that even Capello tried to reach the maximal success with England at the WC and therefore put the best goalie - in his opinion - in the goal.

So Hart is the more probable riser short-term but Neuer IMO is the better player. And club success isn't everything. For example: Though Valdes is playing at the IMO best team of the world, he "just" has a rating of 92, and even this is too high for him in my opinion.

Generally agree with everything you've put Timo.

However I always wondered about the following:

If Hart is such a great talent' date=' why hasn't he been England's first choice at the WC? I mean, the other options have neither been that good nor that young. It might have been just a stupid decision by Capello but I'm sure that even Capello tried to reach the maximal success with England at the WC and therefore put the best goalie - in his opinion - in the goal.

So Hart is the more probable riser short-term but Neuer IMO is the better player. And club success isn't everything. For example: Though Valdes is playing at the IMO best team of the world, he "just" has a rating of 92, and even this is too high for him in my opinion.[/quote']

He was deemed too inexperienced. He was coming off his first full season as a Premier League goalkeeper (though he was one of the best in the league at a very average Birmingham with an excellent defensive record). Even reading the forum around selection time people were claiming he was too young despite having been better than James and Green all season. Basically, Capello didn't have any balls. Don't forget though that had Adler not been injured, Neuer wouldn't have played for Germany either. I watch Hart regularly and I don't think he has enough to become a really world-class 'keeper. He's one of the best shot stoppers in the world though (I'm not joking) and his distribution and work in the box have improved. He's also got the useful knack of making very very few mistakes (only the one against Leicester comes to mind). I don't watch Neuer so don't know if he can become a 93+ 'keeper but I'd say Hart can attain a 93 rating and will get it before Neuer does.

Generally agree with everything you've put Timo.

He was deemed too inexperienced. He was coming off his first full season as a Premier League goalkeeper (though he was one of the best in the league at a very average Birmingham with an excellent defensive record). Even reading the forum around selection time people were claiming he was too young despite having been better than James and Green all season. Basically' date=' Capello didn't have any balls. Don't forget though that had Adler not been injured, Neuer wouldn't have played for Germany either. I watch Hart regularly and I don't think he has enough to become a really world-class 'keeper. He's one of the best shot stoppers in the world though (I'm not joking) and his distribution and work in the box have improved. He's also got the useful knack of making very very few mistakes (only the one against Leicester comes to mind). I don't watch Neuer so don't know if he can become a 93+ 'keeper but I'd say Hart can attain a 93 rating and will get it before Neuer does.[/quote']

exactly. very well said.

but shot stopping is far from primary importance of being a goalie. heurelho gomes is a very good shot stopper but rubbish in many other key areas like dealing with crosses or football sense.

exactly. very well said.

but shot stopping is far from primary importance of being a goalie. heurelho gomes is a very good shot stopper but rubbish in many other key areas like dealing with crosses or football sense.

Gomes makes mistakes. Hart generally doesn't. You can also see Joe Hart improving; he's now 10 times the 'keeper he was before we signed Given.

thanks guys esp tim and phil for the work on german risers

you guys are the reason why my valencia squad is looking like germany/dortmund thanks to the pinpoint predictions

like tim pointed out, hart probably rise while neuer would stay i think i'll bank in on neuer for now, assuming they both reach a similar max potential in future

Hi Guys,I was just wondering what your thoughts were on Thanos Pestos of Kaiserslautern who is there on loan from Leverkusen,do you think he could have the potential to have a future at Leverkusen,or is he just an average player who will do well at a club like Kaiserslautern but not be good enough to play for a better side.

Another one I was wondering about is Le Tallec of Dortmund,there was high hope s for him,but he hasn't even made a sub appearance this season if my facts are correct,if his been injured then I apologize,but if not and with Klopp not afraid to blood youngsters does this mean Le Tallec isn't good enough to make it at Dortmund anymore or is just that the forward line is so good that it's hard to find opportunities for him to play.

Hi Guys' date='I was just wondering what your thoughts were on Thanos Pestos of Kaiserslautern who is there on loan from Leverkusen,do you think he could have the potential to have a future at Leverkusen,or is he just an average player who will do well at a club like Kaiserslautern but not be good enough to play for a better side.[/quote']

I have the same question :)

and also would like to ask you guys your opinion on those two:

Philipp Wollschied from Nurenberg and Roman Neustadter of Gladbach.

It's a question about your personal opinion on them, players potential and talent rather then rating increase. I have read the entry on Neustadter on Phil's blog but it is now a little outdated (?),it was added in november 2009.

Would be great to know if your opinion on him has changed since then.

Thanks a lot.

Adam MATUSZCZYK [21' date= DM/CM] - 83

Christian CLEMENS [19, Wing] - 80

Patrick HERRMANN [20, Wing/Fwd] - 82

Are they talents? Are they still worth keeping even if their teams get relegated?

Christopher AVEVOR [19, CB/RB] - 78

Is he likely to make a break through into Hannover's first team?

Keep Clemens, the guy is brillaint :)

You think that Vidal will rise?he is already 90 but he is palying very good he scored 9 times!

Also what you think about Gylfi Sigurdsson? he is playing for Hoffenhaim has scored 7 goals and its only 85...i think he will rise

What you think guys?How much they will rise?

Doubt Vidal will rise. Most his goals are penalties anyway. Hes a solid 90