Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I) Well, guys, here's a early X-mas present for you. I had some free time so I decided to make a Compilation of the recent risers and if they are worth keeping

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Doubt Vidal will rise. Most his goals are penalties anyway. Hes a solid 90

You are right with his goals - but he is DM (8) and if any of those guys rating the Bundesliga really watch the games they will have to give him a rise. His performance is absolutely stunning and he makes the difference in Leverkusen's game.

and what do you about pizarro ?? rise o stayed???

He will definitely not rise. He is injured most of the time and his performances were far from great.

Also what you think about Gylfi Sigurdsson? he is playing for Hoffenhaim has scored 7 goals and its only 85...i think he will rise

As I said before: He is competing with Obasi and Vukcevic - I don't think he will get too much time on the field and therefor a rise is pretty improbable

So Diego Ribas is definitely heading for a -1 with Wolfsburg just about out of the relegation zone?

I would guess so. He really hasn't played well for them and obviously with their already terrible position unless they make a huge comeback and he starts playing like the magical player we know he can be, he'll drop 1.

and what do you think about jefferson Farfan??? stayed right or decrease???

He will definitely not drop. Except for Neuer he is Schalke's best player and his performance has been pretty solid throughout the season. If he continues like that and Schalke recovers he might even have a slim chance of a +1 at the end of the season (even though this chance is a VERY slim one).

So Diego Ribas is definitely heading for a -1 with Wolfsburg just about out of the relegation zone?

Yes.

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

how about this players:

Bayer Leverkusen

Renato AUGUSTO Rating: 89 | Age: 23

Borussia Dortmund

Jakub LASZCZYKOWSKI Rating:88 | Age: 25

both are RM-Wing, whos doing better on his clubs? and chance to get 90 in the next db change.

Phil or any other who can help me.

I guess I could be "any other" ;)

Kinda wondering if Robben is in danger of dropping?

No, don't worry. He was injured for a long time but since he is back he plays like if he wasn't injured at all. He is the new "el phenomeno" ;)

Also what can you tell me about Holtby and Clemens?

Well, once upon a time in the West ...

Holtby should stay and Clemens will definitely rise.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Hello mates, I start by saying that I'm not a great expert in the Bundesliga, but I'm keeping an eye on some players and wanted to know if you think they are good, or they will drop.

Hummels 90

Subotic 90

Kjaer 90

Then I wanted to ask you if you know other defenders with high values and a good future...

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

I guess I could be "any other" ;)

No' date=' don't worry. He was injured for a long time but since he is back he plays like if he wasn't injured at all. He is the new "el phenomeno" ;)

Well, once upon a time in the West ...

Holtby should stay and Clemens will definitely rise.[/quote']

Thank you mate!

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Hello mates' date=' I start by saying that I'm not a great expert in the Bundesliga, but I'm keeping an eye on some players and wanted to know if you think they are good, or they will drop.

Hummels 90

Subotic 90

Kjaer 90

Then I wanted to ask you if you know other defenders with high values and a good future...[/quote']

Hummels and Subotic can rise atleast end of the season, Dortmund have a big chance to winnin title tho.

Kjaer will stay because Wolfsburg doing poorly in BL right now, he is not as good as in Palermo days IMO, but it's really to early to judge him as he still young and can develop further.

But if you can get a like Bonucci, I choose him rather than Kjaer.

Other defender who can rise maybe Stefan Reinartz from Leverkusen.

Just gone on a bit of a spending spree for youngsters and bought:

Schmelzer

Sahin

Subotic (Couldnt get Hummels unfortunately in that league)

Kagawa

Total - 43 Million

So I hope these all rise by at least one, I am excpecting it but wont be disappointed as I know they will rise end of season at least if Dortmund win the league.

Is it worth getting Barrios also? I dont know if he will rise.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Hello mates' date=' I start by saying that I'm not a great expert in the Bundesliga, but I'm keeping an eye on some players and wanted to know if you think they are good, or they will drop.

Hummels 90 [b'](+1 at the end of the season if Dortmund win the league)[/b]

Subotic 90 (+1 at the end of the season if Dortmund win the league)

Kjaer 90 (No change in the next review or at the end of the season)

Then I wanted to ask you if you know other defenders with high values and a good future...

Other defenders to buy

Bonucci

Ranocchia

Schmelzer

Frederik Sorensen

Martin Kelly

Badstuber

Luiz

Van Der Wiel

Micah Richards

Sakho

Vertonghen

and lots of others!

Just gone on a bit of a spending spree for youngsters and bought:

Schmelzer

Sahin

Subotic (Couldnt get Hummels unfortunately in that league)

Kagawa

Total - 43 Million

So I hope these all rise by at least one' date=' I am excpecting it but wont be disappointed as I know they will rise end of season at least if Dortmund win the league.

Is it worth getting Barrios also? I dont know if he will rise.[/quote']

all those players will get +1

Is it worth getting Barrios also? I dont know if he will rise.

That's a tough one. He importance for the team is huge - but as he does a lot of work in the defensive he scores less than he used to do.

Based on the stats he shouldn't rise, based on his value for the team he could (although 90 is pretty okay for him). I will keep him anyway as I like the way he plays - and maybe I'll get rewarded by a +1 at the end of the season ;)

Surely we should be expecting a +5 for Thomas Kraft?

We should - if he is still number one at the end of the season (who knows what van Gaal plans for the future; or what the future (club's bosses) plan for van Gaal).

Does Bungert have a chance to rise again? Mainz are 5th and he does have 18 appearances this season.
I believe he will get +1

Yeah a +1 is a definite for now, based on stats appearances etc not sure how he's performing, but if Mainz get a good run going an can bag a European place by the end of the season, and he plays well I wouldn't be suprised if he see's an 86-88, but for now 86-87 :-)