Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

A doubt

which is the projection on cristian clemens??

to know if I buy or notknow something about Lennart Thy .. because I read that would be a German promise

Koln's proximity to the relegation Zone is what makes it difficult, but overall could get plus 4 to 84 but better to think +3 to 83 :)

Relegation of course would ruin the above :eek: unlikely I think tho B):)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

I have a question about Josip Simunic whom I have in a tough setup. What are his chances of keeping his current rating of 90, I know he has not played too much this season for Hoffenheim, but I don't know if this is through injury or a drop in form from him, or just better form from the rest of the Hoffenheim CB's. :)

A new Bundesliga Ratings Prediction thread is currently in the making, and until then, no questions will be answered.

The thread should be finished within the next week and will be 'published' as soon as possible.

I have a question about Josip Simunic whom I have in a tough setup. What are his chances of keeping his current rating of 90' date=' I know he has not played too much this season for Hoffenheim, but I don't know if this is through injury or a drop in form from him, or just better form from the rest of the Hoffenheim CB's. :)[/quote']

At first, he didn't play because of injury, but now, despite being fit, he's only 3rd choice behind Compper and Vorsah. There's quite a big possibility of a drop.

A new Bundesliga Ratings Prediction thread is currently in the making' date=' and until then, no questions will be answered.

The thread should be finished within the next week and will be 'published' as soon as possible.[/b']

Many thanks Phil :D looking forward to it ;)

Watch him in the Bundesliga and you'll be surprised why he's over 80. International form does of course count' date=' and it's the only reason Podolski's still over 90.[/quote']

Well, I don't watch much Bundesliga, but what I have seen this season, he's been playing well. And scoring plenty. And he's not over 90, he's just 90. I look at other 90 rated forwards around Europe (and in Germany) and I think Podolski's infinitely better than any of them.

If you think he's overrated, why do you reckon he's one of the first names on Jogi Low's teamsheet, every single international match?

I'll await your new rating predictions with interest. I suspect you'll have Podolski staying at 90. And I believe SM will keep him at 90 too. But I think you're both wrong.