Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Ok' date=' don't bite my **** off, was just asking. I don't follow German football is why i asked.[/font']

and he just replied. Seriously do you know how many huge talents there are ? everyone needs to be posted or needs to rise in every review ?

Great Job !

One thing i dont agree on is only 2 point rise for Schurrle and possible 3 point rise for Szalai

Schurrle has 4 goals in 6 games

Szalai 3 goals in 7 games and yes i know he scored 3 goals for national team

but it was against San Marino ( i could score 2 against them )

I think Schurrle goes from 85 to 88 and Szalai from 82 to 85

I also think that Raul might get -2 and not -1 he only has 1 goal this season

Gekas 5 goals already might get +1 and that will get him to 89

I dont know why Almeida is not at 90 for some time now but this time around i will give him +1

Kagawa easy +3 has to be with his start to the season

Wetklo + 2 played all the games so far allowed 7 goals in 7 games no losses

But again its just my opinion , grat job Phil as always and thank you

I definitely will answer any question (whose answer cannot be found in the first 2 posts)' date=' but as always, I'll always appreciate it if some other knowledgeable people help me out and enrich this thread with their points of view.[/quote']

Hey Phil,

Just a query on Per Mertesacker, how did he achieve his 93 rating?

Based Domestic, European or Internationals? Is he REALLY that good? (Linked with Arsenal and United) I haven't seen him play lots but for me in rating the stands out from a crowd at 93, and he looks to be keeping that rating, would just like info on how he got it and what kind of defender he is...

Info would be appreciated, thanks

Hey Phil' date='

Just a query on Per Mertesacker, how did he achieve his 93 rating?

Based Domestic, European or Internationals? Is he REALLY that good? (Linked with Arsenal and United) I haven't seen him play lots but for me in rating the stands out from a crowd at 93, and he looks to be keeping that rating, would just like info on how he got it and what kind of defender he is...

Info would be appreciated, thanks[/quote']

I think it's helped that he's Germany's first-choice centre-back (correct me if I'm wrong), and that being really lanky means he's good in the air. He's a good defender, certainly, but he could be in a far better backline than Bremen's to better justify his 93 (and I speak as a follower of Bremen). :o

Why will Ivan Rakitic stay? He plays all the matches and makes important goals for Schalke. And 88 is a bit underrated' date=' isn't it?[/quote']

Perhaps it's because Schalke are 2nd bottom? even if they got into a high position such as6th by the time the rating changes are done though then he has done nothing to warrant an 89 and to be on the same rating at Jurado who is a better player,Rakitic is fine at 88 for now and if he improves by the season end then perhaps an 89 is possible.

Actually there's one thing i dont understand about Rakitic, how he got an -1 on Nov 2009 update and how he couldnt regain it while Schalke being second and Rakitic had 7 goals and 3 assists ? Now with Schalke's position, its probably impossible for +1 but why he got an -1 in the first place ?

Btw excellent thread Phil, i'm sure most of the predictions will be dead on, maybe except Reinartz, i dont think he'll be 86/87, no reason to stay when you played in all matches and your team has a good position on the table.

Kjaer and Tasci should stay at 90?

Well, Kjaer's form is not good and Wolfsburg's league position is only 11., i dont know about Tasci's current form but his team Stuttgart is at the very bottom of Bundesliga so Phil's prediction is dead on imho.

Well' date=' Kjaer's form is not good and Wolfsburg's league position is only 11., i dont know about Tasci's current form but his team Stuttgart is at the very bottom of Bundesliga so Phil's prediction is dead on imho.[/quote']

k thanks I wont buy them

I think it's helped that he's Germany's first-choice centre-back (correct me if I'm wrong)' date=' and that being really lanky means he's good in the air. He's a good defender, certainly, but he could be in a far better backline than Bremen's to better justify his 93 (and I speak as a follower of Bremen). :o[/quote']

Cheers for the info, still no word off Phil on Mertesacker though?

I`m having a dilemma, I don`t know who to chose between Mario Gotze, Grosskreutz and Patrick Hermann. I saw the ratings, none of them will be a starter but i know thay have potential and I`m interested to sign the best. Any opinions? Thanks!

I was wondering what your guys thoughts was on Johnathan Pitroipa as he seems to have established himself as a regular in the Hamburg setup this season under Armin Veh,anyway my main question isn't about his current rise to 87 which is inevitable but whether you think on current form that he can get a rise to 88 after that? from what I've seen in the past I certainly think his capable of it but I haven't really watched Hamburg at all except the game they played against ST Pauli so I wanted a second opinion on him.

I`m having a dilemma' date=' I don`t know who to chose between Mario Gotze, Grosskreutz and Patrick Hermann. I saw the ratings, none of them will be a starter but i know thay have potential and I`m interested to sign the best. Any opinions? Thanks![/quote']

IMO G├Âtze is the one with the most potential so I'd go for him.

I was wondering what your guys thoughts was on Johnathan Pitroipa as he seems to have established himself as a regular in the Hamburg setup this season under Armin Veh' date='anyway my main question isn't about his current rise to 87 which is inevitable but whether you think on current form that he can get a rise to 88 after that? from what I've seen in the past I certainly think his capable of it but I haven't really watched Hamburg at all except the game they played against ST Pauli so I wanted a second opinion on him.[/quote']

IMO Pitroipa is technically a bit limited. He is unbelieveable rapide but that's all. I doubt that he will be long enough a regular to get a 88.

Hi' date=' I'd just like to know if Vidal, who from stats has scored 4 goals in 7 starts for Leverkusen, could have a positional change and also if his likely to increase for the second time in a row to 90 ?[/quote']

Vidal mainly played as a CM or DM this season. Maybe he'll lose his Def. But though his goals I wouldn't say that he has done enough so far to rise to 90. If he continues playing like that and Bayer will still be top 5 then I can see him getting 90 at the afternext changes.

hi friends will Sebastian Mielitz of Werder Bremen Rise or Drop this season???

He only played a few CL minutes yesterday as he was subbed in for Wiese due to injury and Werder's official second GK Vander is injured' date=' too. We'll have to wait if he'll get a few Bundesliga appearances now, then he [b']might[/b] get a small rise.

Could Hamit Altintop get a 91? Been playing well for club and country?

:confused: I doubt that his 3 league appearances (2 subs, 1 start) are enough to judge that he plays well for his club. But to be fair I have to say that he also played in all 3 CL matches. But IMO he never really convinced there. So no: He won't get a 91.

Diego is back in Germany now with Wolfsberg' date=' he's got 3 goals in 7 starts, of course not great volume yet, but do you reckon he will keep hold of his 93 even with his team struggling at this early stage?[/quote']

I think he will stay but there is a slight chance of him dropping to 92 because before his arrival the team was capped at 92 ;)