Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I) Well, guys, here's a early X-mas present for you. I had some free time so I decided to make a Compilation of the recent risers and if they are worth keeping

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

How many possibilities of drop does Molinaro have?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks.

I personally don't think that he will drop. To be fair he has a currently a dip in form but due to his great second half of the season when he played like a 90+ defender I can't see him drop this time.

whats Simon rolfes form like. is he likely to rise in the future or is he more likely to drop.

He was injured for a long time and now recently returned from his injury. To make it short: He'll stay.

Is Sahin a definite riser to 90 still?
Are Hummels and Subotic definat risers?

As the rating changes are still a few months away it's impossible to say that one of these players is a definite riser. All three have the chance to rise IF they continue playing and IF Dortmund won't start losing every match right now. Just imagine that one of these players will break his leg tomorrow and will be out for a few months. Then you can hardly demand a rise for him.

Do you think that i should sell Kjaer and buy Hummels?

Who you think is better?

Thanks =)

IMO Hummels is the better player. At least he is in a better form than Kjaer right now. Actually I don't understand why Kjaer got 90 in Italy but this opinion is also only based on what I've seen from him in the Bundesliga - and he might have some problems in acclimatising in the new league.

After leading Bayern to the Champions League final' date=' being a key player for the World Cup runners-up, and being undoubtedly among the top 5 players of the 2009-2010 season, don't you guys think that Arjen Robben deserves a rise to 95?[/quote']

except World Cup (but it's only 7 matches) for most of these he already got a rise to 94 from 93

After leading Bayern to the Champions League final' date=' being a key player for the World Cup runners-up, and being undoubtedly among the top 5 players of the 2009-2010 season, don't you guys think that Arjen Robben deserves a rise to 95?[/quote']

except World Cup (but it's only 7 matches) for most of these he already got a rise to 94 from 93

And due to the fact that he has been injured for the whole season so far (and still will be injured till January 2011), he certainly won't rise.

Great thread and thanks so much. I absolutely love it and it should make me some money!

I was also just wondering your thoughts on Gondogan for Nurnberg. He seems to be playing very well at the moment and I have seen he has been linked with Man Utd very recently. How do you rate is potential...90+ for the future do you think?

Thanks very much.

Another terrific thread Phil.

Season upon season it has always been helpful.

I know you posted the predictions some time ago & they haven't been updated for a while therefore, I have a question. Gekas of Eintracht, 9 goals in 10 games thus far. He is listed to stay. Don't you think he may rise from 87?

I don't necessarily like him that much as a player & have not watched him this season so I don't know if he is making spectacular plays or just bumping the goals in from the 6 yard box.

Nevertheless, he is now the top scorer in the Bundesliga

is there any possibility that van nistelrooy may drop by one? only 92 in hamburg' date=' no NT, no CL or EL?[/quote']

Yes, that possibility exists. He started the season quite well (which is why I have him down for a stay in the first post), but has since had a little dip in form. If he doesn't pick up his form again, he will probably drop.

How is Pogrebnyak doing this season?

Has been Stuttgart's best forward this season' date=' but as they're third from bottom currently, that doesn't mean much. He also doesn't seem to be rated as highly by his new coach Keller - who regularly prefers that Romanian tool Marica over him - as he was by Gross.

Another terrific thread Phil.

Season upon season it has always been helpful.

I know you posted the predictions some time ago & they haven't been updated for a while therefore, I have a question. Gekas of Eintracht, 9 goals in 10 games thus far. He is listed to stay. Don't you think he may rise from 87?

I don't necessarily like him that much as a player & have not watched him this season so I don't know if he is making spectacular plays or just bumping the goals in from the 6 yard box.

Nevertheless, he is now the top scorer in the Bundesliga

I don't rate him either, and most of his goal were tap-ins/easy headers etc. but he's doing what a striker has to do. If he and Frankfurt keep up their good form it's very likely that he'll rise, and even if not, it's not unlikely he'll rise.

what do you think about robert lewandowski ' date=' mohamed zidan , or barzagli ?[/quote']

Good prospect with some decent performances, but sometimes also invisible, maybe needs a bit more time to settle | been great in the second half of last season, not playing currently due to injury but likely to return soon, we'll see how long it takes until he can regain his pre-injury form | a completely useless defender, I wonder how he ever got a rating that high, but obviously Wolfsburg seem to have a soft spot for incapable stumblers from an overrated league *cough* Kjaer *cough* :P

If you wouldn't mind telling me your thoughts on this that would be great :D

Great thread and thanks so much. I absolutely love it and it should make me some money!

I was also just wondering your thoughts on Gondogan for Nurnberg. He seems to be playing very well at the moment and I have seen he has been linked with Man Utd very recently. How do you rate is potential...90+ for the future do you think?

Thanks very much.