Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I) Well, guys, here's a early X-mas present for you. I had some free time so I decided to make a Compilation of the recent risers and if they are worth keeping

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (I)

Hi guys,

I'm looking t signing Mario Gomez but am concerned with the possible 93>92/93 rating decrease, I saw he banged a hat-trick the other week, and is in fact scoring goals of late...

Since the rating prediction and that someone has posted these ratings are still away away, would he infact be more likely to keep his 93?

How did he get his 93 in the first place anyone?

Cheers

Hi Phil, not sure if I'm going mad but I can't find any St Pauli ratings? I just wanted to gauge your thoughts on a couple of players they have on loan that seem to be getting good game time. Thomas Kessler (78, GK on loan from FC Koln) and Bastian Oczipka (83, LB on loan from Bayer Leverkusen).

Is there a chance Marcell Jansen switches from LM/LB --> LB/LM?

He made several appearances at LB for Die Mannschaft but I am unaware of where he plays exactly for Hamburg. Is Ze Roberto LB or is Jansen?

IF he does change to LB, does this make him the best German LB available (considering Lahm a RB)?

Great thread and thanks so much. I absolutely love it and it should make me some money!

I was also just wondering your thoughts on Gondogan for Nurnberg. He seems to be playing very well at the moment and I have seen he has been linked with Man Utd very recently. How do you rate is potential...90+ for the future do you think?

Thanks very much.

If you wouldn't mind telling me your thoughts on this that would be great :D

Gündogan is a talented player for sure and a pretty certain riser for next time. However I don't believe in the rumours about him and Man Utd.

Potential-wise he may reach 90+ anytime but it's still a long hard way to get there.

Is Torsten Frings more likely to stay or drop?

Stay with a current outside chance to drop.

What about Tymoschuk? I see he's been playing at CB for Munich this season and has had a few man of the match awards. Will he still drop?

Due to the injury problems of Bayern Tymoschuk got his chance and he took it. However I doubt he can break into the first team once van Bommel is back again. But Tymo showed in these matches that he isn't totally useless so he may get more game time during the season and may avoid a drop that way.

Hi guys' date='

I'm looking t signing Mario Gomez but am concerned with the possible 93>92/93 rating decrease, I saw he banged a hat-trick the other week, and is in fact scoring goals of late...

Since the rating prediction and that someone has posted these ratings are still away away, would he infact be more likely to keep his 93?[/quote']

If he keeps on playing and scoring I see no reason why he should drop.

How did he get his 93 in the first place anyone?

Cheers

Check his stats when he played at Stuttgart - especially when he became champion with them 2007.

I personally never doubted the talent of Gomez. He just needs the trust by the coach and needs to start. Then he is always dangerous.

hi' date='

could i get someones opinion on renato augusto please and if he has potential to break into the 90s. i see today he was linked with man city but then again 20 players every day are linked to man city

thanks[/quote']

I think that he has the potential to break into the 90s but

1) he will have to play more consistent and

2) his club Leverkusen need to be successful

Is there a chance Marcell Jansen switches from LM/LB --> LB/LM?

He made several appearances at LB for Die Mannschaft but I am unaware of where he plays exactly for Hamburg. Is Ze Roberto LB or is Jansen?

IF he does change to LB' date=' does this make him the best German LB available (considering Lahm a RB)?[/quote']

Yes, he might change as he currently is playing as a LB for Hamburg, too.

Currently I would rate the chances for him to change at 50 %.

And yes he'd be the current best German LB rating-wise - except you let Westermann play as a LB.

How about Andreas Ottl ?

anyone know ?

Actually he should drop to 86 (as you can see in the first post) but he might avoid this with a few more appearances now.

Hey Timo and Phil

I see you haven't got Piszczek of Borussia Dortmund down for a rise. Do you think with the team having such a great start to the season plus him getting decent game time' date=' he could hit 87?

Cheers.:)[/font']

He's basically only been playing due to Owomoyela's injury, and I'm quite sure that he'll have to move back to the bench once Owo is fully fit again as tbh, he's often been the weak spot in Dortmund's defense. However, a rise to 87 is definitely possible should he get further playing time, but I think he's rather limited ability-wise, and will reach his peak SM rating-wise quite soon.

can anyone advise me who is the player to reach 90 first jerome boateng' date=' who i have, or should i swap him for mats hummels? thanks in advance and great thread !! :D[/quote']

Hummels does have a very good shot at 90, however, from what I can tell, Boateng is/was out injured for large parts of the season so far. I also believe that potential-wise Hummels is quite a bit ahead of Boateng.

Naw' date=' will be City's top 1-2 defender so he'll have better rising potential. Unless Sheikh decides to buy another 10 defenders next summer.[/quote']

Honestly, the only position that Boateng is quite good in is as a CB, a position that is occupied by Toure and Kompany, who I both see ahead of Boateng easily. And Boateng just isn't a full-back. Sure, he doesn't do too bad there, but he's lacking several important attributes that he'd need to be a really good RB or LB, such as speed, crossing ability and some kind of attacking flair, which he doesn't possess.

Honestly' date=' the only position that Boateng is quite good in is as a CB, a position that is occupied by Toure and Kompany, who I both see ahead of Boateng easily. And Boateng just isn't a full-back. Sure, he doesn't do too bad there, but he's lacking several important attributes that he'd need to be a really good RB or LB, such as speed, crossing ability and some kind of attacking flair, which he doesn't possess.[/quote']

I agree that he makes a better CB but I don't think he's all that bad a full back. I watched him in the pre-season game against Valencia where he made a great run with the ball and crossed to assist Barry's goal. I can see him being regularly deployed at RB as Richards is pretty useless. He's back from injury now and starting every game. He hasn't held down a position yet though.

Naw' date=' will be City's top 1-2 defender so he'll have better rising potential. Unless Sheikh decides to buy another 10 defenders next summer.[/quote']

Boateng as top 2 defender at City? I rate Kolo Toure, Kompany ahead of him. Besides, he is only in the German NT because of his versatility.

I agree that he makes a better CB but I don't think he's all that bad a full back. I watched him in the pre-season game against Valencia where he made a great run with the ball and crossed to assist Barry's goal. I can see him being regularly deployed at RB as Richards is pretty useless. He's back from injury now and starting every game. He hasn't held down a position yet though.

I was in total shock when I saw him put that good a cross in but definitely a one off you'll never see him do it again.

:D

If he keeps on playing and scoring I see no reason why he should drop.

Check his stats when he played at Stuttgart - especially when he became champion with them 2007.

I personally never doubted the talent of Gomez. He just needs the trust by the coach and needs to start. Then he is always dangerous.

Cheers for the feedback.