Gold Championship 142 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 142 Discussion Thread

Hi i am deportivo boss n first time on some forum please let help me on what happen ' date='i mean what kinda discussions etc happen in forums.

thanks[/quote']

Just general talk about your results, transfers and general experience with the game. It's also good to get some competition going with other managers. Makes the game more fun...

Guest MR. HAMMER

WBA Team:

Well my side drawed there 1st game against WHU here is what has happend here.

BROWN 89 - HENRY 92 - BORDON 91 - MENDES DA SILVA 88 - DELGADO 88 - KAMINSKI 76 - PERNIA 88 - GUDJOHNSEN 88 and TELLO 89 have all joined to make my 1st team get better.

Now signing:

BONET 88 - HOSNY 88 - ENDO 89 and SAND 88 all joining for 2-1 deals each one no cash.

still 6M for when I need it.

Guest MR. HAMMER

well my side is looking good with the likes of Endo and Henry in it and now KONE 88 and ROCHA 85 are on there way in both will be subs my b side is under way for cup games can not beleve what I have made this team look like.

AVR 88 best a 92.

A.C Milan 3-0 C.S.K.A Moscow

After opening the season with an impressive 3-0 victory over Brescia, A.C Milan chalked up another 3-0 victory, this time over C.S.K.A Moscow in the SMFA Shield. Goals coming from Antonini, Inzaghi and Abate, ensure victory in a game that C.S.K.A had majority of possession and opportunities.

inzaghi.jpg

Starlet Perotti to Join A.C Milan

It has been cofirmed that a deal has been accepted for Argentine Diego Perotti from Sevilla. A deal which sees Mathieu Flamini moving in the opposite direction.

perotti.jpg

When asked about the deal Robinson said "I am delighted to sign such a talented player. We are short in the wide areas so this deal is great for us."

Roma 1-4 A.C Milan

Milan rampant in victory over title rivals.

A scintillating opening 12 minutes saw Milan storm into a 3-0 lead over title rivals Roma. Alexandre Pato continued his brilliant start to the season with a goal after just 2 minutes. This was then followed by a beautiful brace from the classy brazilian Robinho, a man who has been linked with a possible move to Lyon.However after todays performance it would take a hefty offer to prize him away from Milan. The Brazilian goal scoring theme continued as Adriano pulled a goal back for Roma, however that was the best it got for Roma in the first half, 3-1 at the break.

The second half began the same as the first. Thiago Silva smashed home Milanfourth of the game to restore the 3 goal lead. After that the game petered out, with both sides creating little chances.

This result saw Milan storm to the top of the table, and sent out a clear message to their title rivals.

Guest MR. HAMMER

My Porto still going strong got my B side out for next game 100% wining run in the league now 5 points ahead of Benfica Benzima has nothing on Tevez.

Fairly mediocre start to the season (including heavy defeats to Koln and Bayern) for Dortmund with no major additions to the squad until today. A major rise up the table should now be imminent with the signings of Juan Arango and Vagner Love. Combined with the likes of Barrios, Subotic, Hummels and Sahin challenging for the title is the minimum aim despite the poor start.

Neither new signing will be able to play a part for the upcoming cup game but both should feature in the starting 11 against third placed Wolfsburg on Wednesday.

Also looking for loan additions to the squad.