- Villa's signatures

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ` Villa's portfolio

Re: ` Villa's portfolio Made this sign for Bail.

Hiya mate' date=' ive gotta say you gotta be one of, if not the best Graphic Designer on the forum!

so i think you know where im going :P

Could i have a sig just like the format you done for mr.snooky - Man.City EC 6957 but..

Team - Real Madrid ( With Badge )

Writing - World Championship 635

Players - Higuian ( Real Madrid Shirt ) + Schweinsteiger ( Germany Shirt )

can i have all the writting + badge in the middle with higuian on the left with same colour blue splodge's behind and schweinsteiger on the right with light green splodges behind please, and if its not too much to ask but there names under there pics :D

if you could do that would be a complete legend in my eyes :P

anyway pm mail on anything u would like to know, and when its done

thanks alot mate!

[/center']

r9fwip.png

i could not find a Schweinsteiger render in germany shirt, so did it in bayern shirt, hope its okey...:o

hope you like the sig, and good luck with your team.

:)

Hi Villa' date='

Could i have a new signature with as follows please:

Team: Liverpool

Players: Villa, Iniesta & Pique

Writing: Liverpool (with badge) English Championship 5579, and one star just above the writing (the star on the City badge or international teams).

Thanks;)[/quote']

I know your bogged down with requests so do this when you have the time.

English Championship 3722 Aldershot Town. Just the Aldershot Badge with the text. Any cool BG and i'll be a happy man :D

Sorry for the long waiting guys, i have been really busy and could not do your sigs :o, but will start make them now :).

Hi Villa' date='

Could i have a new signature with as follows please:

Team: Liverpool

Players: Villa, Iniesta & Pique

Writing: Liverpool (with badge) English Championship 5579, and one star just above the writing (the star on the City badge or international teams).

Thanks;)[/quote']

33bpjew.png

hope you like it :), good luck with liverpool :).

You may be glad to know I haven't got a signature request as such' date=' as I can make my own. But I am interested. Which font do you use? I am a fan of your designs and one day I wish I could be up to your standards (If possible :o)[/quote']

The fonts i use now are:

Joyful Juliana

aaaight!

Scriptina

Trebuchet MS

Arial

Amsterdam Graffiti

....you can download all on dafont.com :);).

The fonts i use now are:

Joyful Juliana

aaaight!

Scriptina

Trebuchet MS

Arial

Amsterdam Graffiti

....you can download all on dafont.com :);).

Thanks, the Graffiti one is the one I'll probably install first. Not trying to make this 20Q (;)) but I have 1 or 2 more questions. 1) Do you cut your own renders or get pre-cut ones and 2) Where do you get textures etc. from? I get some from deviantart.com.
Guest Scout Maker

Any chance of a "The Tribes" Match Report Banner but in the size of a signature please?

Could it be a Stenhousemuir match report banner, with Nadir Ciftci and Wilfried Zaha on it? But I know how you said you didn't like cutting, so just the badge would be alright like the Aldershot one if you can't find a Cifci and Zaha render.

Ah I've finally found the thread:D,I've been looking for this for ages so I'm glad to have finally found it,if possible can I have three player signature with Alexis Sanchez,McDonald Mariga and Fred on it?,the text will say Notts County and English Championship 106,take as long as you want with it mate as I love your work and I'm sure it will be a great signature.

Ah I've finally found the thread:D' date='I've been looking for this for ages so I'm glad to have finally found it,if possible can I have three player signature with Alexis Sanchez,McDonald Mariga and Fred on it?,the text will say Notts County and English Championship 106,take as long as you want with it mate as I love your work and I'm sure it will be a great signature.[/quote']

35lw0lj.png

29mm0c5.png

Hope you like it :), good luck with the team ;):).

• 2 weeks later...