Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

1245.gif

Risers
Nestor Muslera - 87--->88/89

Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90

Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time)

Andre Dias - 88--->89/88

Hernanes - 90--->91

Stefano Mauri - 88--->89

Droppers

Albano Bizzari - 85--->84/85

Tommaso Berni - 81--->79

Riccardo Bonetto - 84--->82/83

Lionel Scaloni - 86--->83

Christian Manfredini - 85--->80 (Does he even play there?)

Mourad Meghni - 86--->85

Simone Del Nero - 84-->82

Lucas Correa - 79--->75
1245.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Luis Cavanda has definately been a suprise figure in a very strong Lazio team (it was years ago since they were this strong!). He might be a bit of unpolished gold-plate, but he certainly has the potential of beeing a future star defender. As many Africans, Cavanda possesses a strong physic and we could aswell add that he is very good with the ball-control and in the air. Thus he can handle both the RB slot and the CB slot relative easily. With older guys like Andre Dias and Biava in the defence, Cavanda really has good mentors he could be teached a thing or two from. The future definately looks bright for this Belgian-Angolian prodigy.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11

Interbadge.png

Risers
McDonald Mariga - 87--->88

Philippe Coutinho - 78--->85/86

Jonathan Biabiany - 86--->87

Droppers

Nelson Rivas - 85--->84

Sulley Muntari - 90--->89

Mancini - 88--->86

David Suazo - 88--->86
Interbadge.png

Who Shall I Buy?

After waiting a total of two years before he could finally take on the Neazurri kit, Philippe Coutinho has showed that his hype is for real.

The former Vasco da Gama player, has so far gotten many minutes by coach Rafa, who is videly known for his love for the rotation-system. However, Coutinho has definately showed that he is definately living up to his hype. With his flashy dribbles, quick feets and good pace, Coutinho might be seen as the ideal winger. What suprise me most is his work-rate. I mean, who would have though that a Brazilian and a Brazilian who is 18 (!) would be perhaps the hardest working player on a pitch consisting a bunch of guys who last season were crowed Champions League winners?

LOPJSY70LPY

1270.gif

Risers
Morgan De Sanctis - 89--->89/90

Paolo Cannavaro - 88--->89/88

Hugo Campangaro - 88--->89/88

Edinson Cavani - 90--->91/90

Droppers

Gennaro Iezzo - 85--->84

Matteo Gianello - 83--->81

Erminio Rullo - 84--->82

Manuele Blasi - 87--->86
1270.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

After literally crying out in the media and saying that ''I want to move to one of the biggest club in Europe and compete in the Champions League'', Edinson Cavani has ever since that shock-move Naples showed that he is worth to play for a team that competes on the highest stages of them all. However, he didn't have an easy start early on into his Napoli career. As Napoli lacked a quality goal-poacher (a la Eto and Milito), the choice of bringing in Cavani was seen as a joke by the heated Napoli fans, as they (and I personally from the start) thought Cavani's playing-style was far to similar to Lavezzi's and Quagliarella's and Napoli definately didn't need another player that was similar to both of them. So far though, El Matador has scored an incredible five goals six games into the season and has ''schhezed'' the haters. In Palermo, he was the player who was the one doing flashy tricks with the ball and wasn't seen as the ideal goal-poacher, but at Napoli, he is seen as a pure goal-poacher and not the flashy dribbler.

Has Napoli found their so badly wanted goal-poacher? Has Cavani found his beloved home?

U-8isT-ojuA&feature=related

1240.gif

Risers
Luca Antonini - 88--->89/88

Christian Abbiati - 89--->89/90

Thiago Silva - 91--->92

Kevin-Prince Boateng - 86--->88

Nnamdi Oduamadi - 75--->77/76

Droppers

Flavio Roma - 85--->84

Marek Jakulovski - 88--->86

Massimo Oddo - 88--->86

Mathieu Flamini - 91--->91/90
1240.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

''The Ghetto Kid'', as he labels himself.

Kevin-Prince Boateng has taken big steps in his career at such a short time. From beeing a reserve in Tottenham two years ago, Kevin-Prince Boateng has taken a starting spot at the club with the most titles out in Europe, AC Milan. So far, Boateng has operated mostly as a winger in a three-mens-attack or as a more defensive-midfielder in a three-men-tight-midfield. Boateng has adapted himself to the Italian style of play very easy and is already a fan-favourite at San Siro. If he keeps this up, I am sure he can write history at Milan.

150px-Chievo-verona-logo.png

Risers
Marco Andreolli - 85--->86

Bostjan Cesar - 85--->86

Andrea Mantovani - 87--->88/87

Davide Moscardelli - 80--->82/83

Kevin Constant - 84--->86/85

Droppers

Santiago Morero - 86--->85/86

Davide Mandelli - 86--->85/86

Fabio Moro - 80--->77

Gelson Fernandes - 88--->88/87

Roberto Guana - 87--->86
150px-Chievo-verona-logo.png

Who Shall I Buy?

The whole thing about Andrea Mantovani is still seen as a big joke to me. I mean, why hasn't he gotten a move to a bigger club in Italy? If any club wants him now, his value has just increased, as he still looks very solid so far and is the ultimate defender. With his solid defence style of play, with his solid offensive style of play and good crosses, isn't he the ideal wing-back. Kind of like a older and a bit of under-rated version of Fabio Coentrao, in my opinion.

1250.gif

Risers
Matteo Sereni - 86--->87

Simone Dallamano - 84--->85

Gilberto Martinez - 83--->85

Francesco Bega - 83--->85

Nicolas Cordova - 85--->86

Panagiotis Kone - 80--->82/81

Preparim Hetemaj - 80--->84/85

Alessandro Diamanti - 86--->87

Andrea Caracciolo - 86--->87

Eder - 85--->86

Droppers

Victor Mareco - 85--->85/84

Riccardo Taddei - 80--->79

Robert Feczesin - 80--->79
1250.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Is he the new Fredrik Ljungberg? Preparim Hetemaj has suprised us all with his wonderful performances. They say that the three men upfronts (Diamanti-Caracciolo-Eder) will be the players that will take Brescia to new heights. No disrespect to them, but surely Hetemaj deserves a bit of cred, no? The work-rate, sacrificing playing-style and box-to-box play has impressed on every Il Calcio lover. Now we can hope Stuart Baxter and Hetemaj forget the past and he can return to play for the Finnish national team.

1242.gif

Risers
Frederik Sørensen - 75--->78-80

Leonardo Bonucci - 88--->90

Milos Krasic - 90--->91/90

Alberto Aquilani - 90--->91/90

Claudio Marchisio - 90--->91/90

Droppers

Gianluigi Buffon - 95--->94

Fabio Grosso - 89--->88

Nicola Legrottaglie - 89--->89/88

Hazan Salihamdizic - 87--->85

Mohammed Sissoko - 90--->89
1242.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

A season after the now famous partnership Bonucci-Ranocchia, Bonucci got a move to the side in Italy with the most Scudetto's, Juventus. In Juve, things has looked a bit shaky to say the least. Bonucci and Chiellini has at times showed that their are still many things to work on. However, we must know that they haven't been playing with each other previously and that it of course takes sometime to ''gel'' with each other. I'm sure as the time goes, the now regular Gli Azzurri player will form a strong duo in both the national team and in Juve with Chiellini.

1254.gif

Risers
Salvatore Sirigu - 88--->89

Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89

Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90

Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88

Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

Armin Bacinovic - 81--->85

Josip Ilicic - 79--->85

Javier Pastore - 89--->90

Pajtim Kasami - 75--->78/79

Guido Migliaccio - 88--->89/88

Antonio Nocerino - 89--->89/90

Joao Pedro - 75--->80

Abel Hernandez - 86--->87

Mauricio Pinilla - 85--->87

Droppers

Francesco Benussi - 85--->84/83

Giacomo Brichetto - 77--->75

Rubinho - 88--->86

Moris Carrozzieri - 85--->84/83

Dorin Goian - 88--->87

Maurizio Ciaramitaro - 82--->81/80
1254.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Josip Ilicic has showed why the Palermo president, Maurizio Zamparini, and the rest of the Palermo board decided to invest a couple of millions € in both him and his fellow countrymen, Armin Bacinovic. The flair, techincal bit and the one-on-one situations are Ilicic's strongest sides and Ilicic and Pastore has created a feared Argentinian-Slovenian attacking-duo. With his powerful shot, Ilicic is aswell a danger on set-pieces.

yI7JZGKPWsQ

Calcio_Catania.gif

Risers
Ciro Capuano - 86--->87

Nicolas Spolli - 86--->87/86

Marco Biagianti - 87--->88/87

Ezequiel Carboni - 87-->88/87

Droppers

Andrea Campagnolo - 85--->84

Christian Terlizzi - 86--->86/85

Simone Pesce - 83--->82

Gennaro Delvecchio - 86--->85

Takayuki Morimoto - 86--->85

Gianvito Plasmati - 83--->82/83
Calcio_Catania.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Their haven't been to many bright spots at Catania this season in my opinion. However, Marco Biagianti has still showed why he was so hailed last season by the Il Calcio fans. With his box-to-box play, Biagianti has been useful for the new coach Giampaolo's prefered formaton 4-4-2. Biagianti can both operate as a left-midfielder, and as a central one, and has so far played on both positions this season with a good result. Potential Gli Azzurri player here. If he keeps performing like this, it will be hard to over-look from him and a call-up should be of high possibility, despite how strong the midfield of Italy is.

1276.gif

Risers
Andrea Ranocchia - 86--->88

Mattia Destro - 77--->79/80

Droppers

Anthony Vanden Borre - 86--->85/84

Kakha Kaladze - 88--->86

Francesco Modesto - 87--->86
1276.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Genoa (or namely Enrico Preziozi) is always a club that is active on the transfermarket. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. In the case with Andrea Ranocchia, it was a bad choice to do what Genoa decided to do: Sell half of him to Inter. Rannochia has so far been outstanding in the perhaps most attacking team in Serie A. Playing alongside 2 defenders isn't easy, but for Ranocchia it is. About six months ago, he was playing in a four-mans-defence, and now in a 3-mans-defence. Last year, Andrea Esposito couldn't handle the tactical changes and he was last year thoughted as a major prospect, but Ranocchia has handle the tatical switch quite easily. Again, it's a bit of a brain-challenge to see why he hasn't been called-up to play with Italy. However, I'm sure as the time goes by, he will have himself cemented a starting place for Italy.

1301.gif

Risers
Jean-Francois Gillet - 87--->88

Edgar Alvarez - 86--->86/87

Sergio Almiron - 87--->88/87

Abdelkader Ghezzal - 85--->86/85

Droppers

Gianluca Galasso - 82--->81/80

Cristian Stellini (Retired)

Emanuel Rivas - 85--->84

Antonio Langella - 84--->82

José Castillo - 86--->85
1301.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

After flopping hard at Juve, but still enjoyed good seasons at a bit smaller clubs like Monaco and Bari, I am 99% sure we might never se Almiron at a big club again. He simply doesn't have the physics for it. However, he will always (for sure) be counted as a hero in the Apulia region. Almiron has kept on his fantastic performances of last season. With creative mannovers, good vision for the game and the best part with him - the perfect assists (2 so far), it's a shame we might never see him at a big club again. However, the Bari fans must be happy with that. Almiron is certainly an enjoyable player to watch.

1251.gif

Risers
Antonio Rosati - 84--->85

Andrea Giulatto - 83--->84

Simone Ferrario - 80--->84

Simone Sini - 75--->77/78

Djamel Mesbah - 83--->84

Carlos Grossmuller - 85--->86/85

Daniele Corvia - 85--->86

Droppers

Souleymane Diamoutene - 85--->84

Bryan Bergougnoux - 83--->82
1251.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Poor offense (only three goals so far), strong defence (only letting in one goal so far) is what resembles Lecce so far into the new season. However, yet this hasn't stopped Daniele Corvia from scoring 2/3 of Lecce's goal so far. Chevanton, who made a comeback to Lecce during the summer, was thought to be the player who would lead the attack into a new dimension. However, he has been very injury-phrone and the Lecce fans has putten their trusts into Corvia's shoulders. He may not have taken the attack into a new dimension (who could blame him, their attack is poor!), but he has certainly been performing good and scored two goals with practically no help from his attacking partners. He might not be their saviour for their Serie A campaign, but atleast he can go with his head held up high.

1256.gif

Risers
Michael Agazzi - 84--->86

Davide Astori - 86--->87

Andrea Lazzari - 87--->88

Radja Nainggolan - 84--->86

Droppers

Federico Marchetti - 89--->88 (He is beeing out-frozen by president Cellino for requesting a move away from Cagliari via media)

Simone Barone - 86--->84/83 (Free-agent)

Andrea Parola - 85--->84

Dario Biasi - 83--->82
1256.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Andrea Lazzari is to me, the new modern version of Andrea Pirlo. With his vision for the game, good work-ethic, and good on setpieces, he sure does resemble Pirlo quite a bit. However, their is something that is a big diffrence between these two deep-lying trequartistas, and that is that Lazzari is more offensive. Lazzari is seen as the replacement to Pirlo and I can't help but to agree (I even want him to play for Milan now!). It's still a mystery though how he has been constantly overlooked by both Prandelli and Lippi when it comes to getting call-ups for Italy.

1247.gif

Risers
Vladimir Koman - 84--->85/86

Pedro Obiang - 75--->77

Nicola Pozzi - 85--->86

Guido Marilungo - 84--->85/86

Droppers

Paolo Sammarco - 87--->86

Pietro Accardi - 86--->85/86

Fabio Cacciatore - 84--->83/84
1247.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

With his work-rate, but at the same time a very effective offensive style of play, Vladimir Koman must be the ideal player to have in your team and the bigger teams main attraction. For the first question the answer would something like semi-regular. He has been used in some games and some not, but he has still been one of the brightest spots for the Liguria outfit. For the second question the answer should be no, but he will be a main attraction shortly. Koman has already cemented a starting spot for Hungary and it is just a matter of time before he does it at Sampdoria aswell.

1249.gif

Risers

Emilliano Viviano - 87--->88

Miguel Britos - 85--->86

Federico Casarini - 82--->83/84

Matteo Rubin - 85--->86

Gaby Mundigayi - 87--->88/87

Diego Perez - 87--->88/87

Luca Siligardi - 75--->80/81

Daniele Paponi - 77--->79

Droppers

Evangelos Moras - 86--->85

Antonio Busce - 86--->85

Andrea Pisanu - 84--->83
1249.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

A rise to around the 80 mark, that's what the future (in terms of SM) is looking for the youngster, Luca Siligardi. He has quickly taken a starting spot for the low-budget spending team, Bologna, and of course Inter are happy with his development, as it is hard for young players to get a starting spot in a Serie A team. That might make you think he is an extra ordinary player, but don't be fooled, he isn't. At the best, I can see as a squad player for a top half team in Serie A or as a starter for a lower half Serie A team. However, this will still don't stop his big rise!

- Credit to Maxpayne

1279.gif

Risers
Francesco Antonioli - 86--->87

Yuto Nagatomo - 86--->87

Maximilliano Pellegrino - 84--->85

Giuseppe Colucci - 83--->85

Marco Parolo - 84--->85/86

Emanuele Giaccherini - 83--->85

Ezequiel Schelotto - 84--->86

Erjon Bogdani - 85--->86

Droppers

Diego Cavalieri - 86--->85/84

Igor Budan - 86--->85

Martin Petras - 84--->83

Petras - 84--->84/83
1279.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

After beeing held by both the Il Calcio crowd and by the former Italian coach, Marcello Lippi, Schelotto has been taking his form from Serie B into Serie A for this season. Giaccherini and Schelotto has both made the life hard for the wing-backs in Serie A. With his speed and great ball-control, it isn't to be going into a one-on-one challenge with Schelotto (and Giaccherini for that matter). This future Gli Azzurri player could be snapped up quite cheaply, and once you've done it, you won't regret it.

RAJsVv7up0Y

- Credit to Maxpayne

1259.gif

Risers
Michele Camporese - 75--->78

Alessio Cerci - 84--->85/86

Adem Ljajic - 85--->86/87

Droppers

Cristiano Zanetti - 89--->88/89

Mario Bolatti - 88--->87
1259.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

''He isn't good enough for us'' - Sir Alex Ferguson. The legendary coach has been proven wrong though.

The Serbian Kaka, as he is beeing labelled in Italy, Adem Ljajic, has really showed what he is made of under his countryman, Mihajlovic. In a rotten Fiorentina team, Ljajic has perhaps been the only bright spot. His performances has been sensational and many are raising their voices as they want to see Ljajic represent Serbia, but to many disgraces, Ljajic has so far been denied a call-up to the senior squad of Serbia and is ''only'' playing for the U-21 team of Serbia. With his flair, speed and ball-control, Ljajic has been one of the biggest revelations so far in Serie A.

5mVZUyDJVEg

- Credit to Maxpayne

1243.gif

Risers
Antonio Mirante - 87--->88

Luca Antonelli - 84--->86/87

Fernando Marques - 84--->86

Droppers

Nicola Pavarini - 84--->83

Marco Pisano - 85--->84

Paolo Dellafiore - 86--->84
1243.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

Luca Antonelli. There, I said it. If I would say it about a year ago, everyone would respond to with sentences like ''Who?'' or ''Is he a footballer?''. Now, a year later, Antonelli has taken a what it looks to be, a starting spot for Italy. Under new coach Prandelli, several young players have been called up to play for Italy. Some has done it okay, some has underperformed, and some has been providing wonderful performances. Antonelli is definately belonging to the category of the latter. As Antonelli has clinched a starting spot for both club and country, the future does look really prominsing for the Parma player.

- Credit to Maxpayne

1241.gif

Risers
Leandro Greco - 80--->82/83

Alessandro Rosi - 85--->85/86

Marco Cassetti - 89--->89/90

Marco Borriello - 90--->91

Droppers

Doni - 89--->88/87

Cicinho - 88--->87

Antunes - 83--->81/82

Julio Baptista - 90--->89/88

Simone Perrotta - 92--->92/91
1241.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

There aren't to many happy faces in the Giallorossi part of Rome. However, if there is one man who should be proud with his performances, it's Marco Borriello. Ever since that quick that transfer to Roma that was completed within the spaces of just hours, Borriello has showed why he should be a regular and not sit on the bench for Il Rossoneri. Borriello has so far scored 2 out of Roma's 3 goals this season in their Serie A campaign. As you can get him for only 7.5M £ in SM, which is quite a small sum considering his rating, Borriello should definately be worth a buy (if you have a limited budget).

6zJpqgBTsSQ

- Credit to Maxpayne

1246.gif

Risers
Mehdi Benatia - 82--->84/85

Juan Cuadrado - 80--->80/81

Droppers

Damiano Ferronetti - 86--->85

Dusan Basta - 86--->85

Viktor Boudianski - 85--->83/82

Bernardo Corradi - 85--->84
1246.gif

Who Shall I Buy?

A small fish in a big pot at Marseille and afterwards, a big fish in a small pot. That's how you could describe Mehdi Benatia's career. After quickly showed his worth for the Udinese coach, Francesco Guidolin, Benatia has recieved praise from every corner in Italy. ''How could this guy who just recently came from the Division 2 of France become a leader for the defence in a Serie A team? The questions are many, but there is only one answer - Benatia is a class defender.

3P2owv6Qzbo

Guys, the reason to why Joao Pedro will get a rise is beacuse of his services back in Brazil. I mean, when the Brazilian league was reviewed during the summer, Joao Pedro didn't get his deserved rise beacuse he had moved to Palermo. So, now when the Serie A changes occures, he should get his rise to 80 or so.

Hey Pazzano, great thread (as usual)! I checked out the Palermo rating predictions and am quite surprised to see Javier Pastore's name absent from the list of risers. I thought his form for Palermo's been great (nevermind the transfer speculation). Don't you think he deserves a rise to 90?