Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Well Flamini was in for chance of a drop, but im assuming because of their healthy league position he's probably likely to keep it, as for Abbiatti, if he was getting any international time i think he might have a chance of a rise, but you never know at the moment with SM.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Well Flamini was in for chance of a drop' date=' but im assuming because of their healthy league position he's probably likely to keep it, as for Abbiatti, if he was getting any international time i think he might have a chance of a rise, but you never know at the moment with SM.[/quote']

Flamini also recently got back in the starting line, we wait and see how it develops. abbiati is obviously playing in CHL and playing good, and as you said milan is first of the row in the league

Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Please could someone help me I have these players in my team and I would like to know if they will drop maintain or rise, it would be a great help for me if u answer me

Buffon 94 -

Pazzini 90- (I just received an offer of 29 mll for him I dont know should I sell him?)

Liechsteiner - 89

Hernanes 90 - LAzio

Gilardino 93 -

Frederick Sorensen 75 -

Del Piero 92 -

Maggio 90 -

Greco 80-

And Ilicic 79-

Thanks btw

Buffon 94 - he's 95 and he might stay ( he's injured since ever so it depends on SM)

Pazzini 90- (I just received an offer of 29 mll for him I dont know should I sell him?) stay' date=' if you are NOT in a gold championship, selling him won't be bad, he won't rise, very normal season for him, isn't getting goals as he did last year and the team is kinda weaker[/b']

Liechsteiner - 89 -- 89/90 one of the best right backs in the league. If SM are generous he deserves a 90 more than some 90 rated RBs

Hernanes 90 - LAzio 91/90

Gilardino 93 - 93/92 ( he's doing good, but team performance isn't 93 standard)

Frederick Sorensen 75 - 80/81 ( depending on how many games he gets, he has only recently been integrated in the team but by the time ratings are done 80/81 should be gotten easily probably more)

Del Piero 92 -92

Maggio 90 -90

Greco 80-83/82

And Ilicic 79- 85

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know whether Michele Camporese, 18-year-old defender from Fiorentina, would rise. Has been playing regular, first-team football, and even put in a strong performance against Juventus last weekend.

He is currently rated at 75, and have purchased him already, but want to know if he is in with a chance of going up.

Hi guys' date='

Just wanted to know whether Michele Camporese, 18-year-old defender from Fiorentina, would rise. Has been playing regular, first-team football, and even put in a strong performance against Juventus last weekend.

He is currently rated at 75, and have purchased him already, but want to know if he is in with a chance of going up.[/quote']

1 start and 1 sub. Doubt he will rise much. Maybe +1/2, see if he gets more games before the rating change

Crisito of Genoa is 89 -> 90/89

As I'm looking for a replacement LB/LM I'm wondering how likely his 90 is in percentages?

This may not be the place to ask but if you can recommend other young players in this position other than Bale & Coentrao it would be appreciated.

Criscito is playing very well for Genoa, all great matches (except one for what I have seen).

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Please could someone help me I have these players in my team and I would like to know if they will drop maintain or rise' date=' it would be a great help for me if u answer me

Buffon 95 - [b']95[/b] (injured), he'll obviously soon drop.

Pazzini 90- (I just received an offer of 29 mll for him I dont know should I sell him?) 90

Liechsteiner - 89 - 89/90

Hernanes 90 - LAzio 90/91

Gilardino 93 - 93/92

Frederick Sorensen 75 - 80

Del Piero 92 - 92/91

Maggio 90 - 90/89 (he is playing really badly)

Greco 80- 83

And Ilicic 79- 84/85 (KEEP HIM)

Thanks btw

---------------------------

Guest Villa888

I have Marco Amelia in my team' date='and i can change him for Ruffier,24 years old Monako goalkeaper who is also 89 rated.Shoud i do that,or is there chance to Amelia become 1.choice on Milan goal in future;)[/quote']

Ruffier's automatically first choice. Amelia at Milan isn't first choice, could be in the future, but isn't now. I'd swap them.

I have Marco Amelia in my team' date='and i can change him for Ruffier,24 years old Monako goalkeaper who is also 89 rated.Shoud i do that,or is there chance to Amelia become 1.choice on Milan goal in future;)[/quote']

Abbiati's 1.choice position is every match stronger!

What about Ranocchia' date=' Matri, Balzaretti and Cassani?[/quote']

Ranocchia: top defender

Matri: great past season, he is confirming himself this year (watch his first goal against Lecce ...)

Last year Cassani and Balzaretti were on the same level, this year Cassani isn't on his standards.