Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

makes no sense to me either. udinese is 3 points off of 5th and inter' date=' not doing too awful, and di natale scored 29 last year and has 9 this year already, even had a world cup goal. anyone know why he dropped?[/quote']

Actually it makes sense to me.

The Italian league isn't that strong anymore and Udinese is only a mid table team in this league (not only this season) that doesn't even play in the Europe League.

Actually it makes sense to me.

The Italian league isn't that strong anymore and Udinese is only a mid table team in this league (not only this season) that doesn't even play in the Europe League.

i understand this but why should his teams bad form make him suffer? are his 9 goals any different than ibrahimovic's 8 goals? it should be a lot easier ibra to score with such a better team huh? and di natale has found the net like nuts in the italian league the last 1 and a half seasons. harsh drop in my opinion only cuz his teammates can't hack it.

i understand this but why should his teams bad form make him suffer? are his 9 goals any different than ibrahimovic's 8 goals? it should be a lot easier ibra to score with such a better team huh? and di natale has found the net like nuts in the italian league the last 1 and a half seasons. harsh drop in my opinion only cuz his teammates can't hack it.

Di Natale hasn't exactly impressed in the two big international competitions either. Looking at the overall ratings picture 93 is too much. I think his drop was well overdue.

Di Natale dropped' date=' too (93 > 92), though being current top goalscorer of the league.

I'm curious now if other high rated players (Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Chielini, ...) can keep their high rating though they don't perform like a dropper.[/quote']

I really think Chiellini is in danger, looking at the importance in the ratings the World Cup is playing. I wouldn't be surprised if Ibrahimovic dropped either but similarly the same could be said if he stayed. Whereas I can't see Eto'o getting dropped after the Champions League win and good start to this season, what more could he do to retain a rating?

muslera only to 88 ? world cup 3th place' date=' national keeper of the urus, and in serie a a good performance, and many offers from other clubs...

i think he is a 90 or more, goalkeeper[/quote']

i think he should go to 89 because he deserves it as much as de gea, lazio is 2nd in seria a, and as you have said he plays nationally and i think that will be the case for a long time. he should be 90 by the end of the season if lazio finish as well as they have started:)

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

I can't believe the number of people on this thread who have gone:

will ... rise? Will ... drop? Will ... stay?

There's about 7 or 8 on the most recent 2 pages of this thread that have questions of this sort.

I don't get it :confused:

Sorry but the predictions of firsts pags are from september.....we are in december, make a questions is normal IMO,

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

muslera only to 88 ? world cup 3th place' date=' national keeper of the urus, and in serie a a good performance, and many offers from other clubs...

i think he is a 90 or more, goalkeeper[/quote']

The 88 is fine, i just want to remind that last season Lazio almost got relegated into Serie B, only at the 2nd last game they were saved from relegation.

If he gets 88 there should be no complaints, same if he gets 89.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Will Cavani and Borriello both definitely get the rise to 91?

I can get them both now.. so i am gonna get them to sell them on if they are definitely going to rise..

We cannot say that a player is 100% going to rise, but Both Cavani and Boriello have a very good chance of rising, i would buy them both.

how did di natile drop . hes got 9 goals this season and is joint top goalscorer' date=' theres no way no played any worse than we SM last did the serie A ratings[/quote']

Well, Udinese has never been a good enough team to keep a 93 rated player...about time to start normalizing.

Imagine Bent rated 93...Sunderland is a similar team. Now that Di Natale is no longer the NT guy, SM shouldn't be so lenient with him anymore I s'pose.

no he doesnt, hes the joint top scorer in the serie A unlike players like rooney, gerrard, or torres who are nowhere on the charts and aren't cutting it for their teams. very very harsh drop imo hes been the main star at udinese for a while. if he drops then so should ibra, even though i dont want that happening because they both dont deserve to but it would only be fair.