Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

no he doesnt' date=' hes the joint top scorer in the serie A unlike players like rooney, gerrard, or torres who are nowhere on the charts and aren't cutting it for their teams. very very harsh drop imo hes been the main star at udinese for a while. if he drops then so should ibra, even though i dont want that happening because they both dont deserve to but it would only be fair.[/quote']

Milan is top of the league. Udinese is a mediocre team and certainly not better than Sunderland...

Di Natale has to play in NT to justify 93 while playing in a mid-table club in Serie A.

no he doesnt' date=' hes the joint top scorer in the serie A unlike players like rooney, gerrard, or torres who are nowhere on the charts and aren't cutting it for their teams. very very harsh drop imo hes been the main star at udinese for a while. if he drops then so should ibra, even though i dont want that happening because they both dont deserve to but it would only be fair.[/quote']

you have to be playing european football to warrant a rating over 91+.

thats why all liverpool players dropped because they went down a peg.

you have to be playing european football to warrant a rating over 91+.

thats why all liverpool players dropped because they went down a peg.

so what about buffon? his team plays europa league football and he is rated 95. atletico madrid arent in the cl this year but sergio aguero is a 94? ridiculous decision to drop di natale!

so what about buffon? his team plays europa league football and he is rated 95. atletico madrid arent in the cl this year but sergio aguero is a 94? ridiculous decision to drop di natale!

A) Your completely not taking into consideration all of Buffons past achievements, that have taken him to level he is at now. Both for Club and Country, he has won countless trophies for these teams, and as a individual.

B) Has Di Natalie ?...... No.

C) Aguero will drop next time to.

thats because they havent done there changes yet, buffon might drop anyway and atletico won the europa league last year. so you clearly have di natalie in one of your teams and are have a strop about it. its what he deserves, he is playing well as an individual at a club which all other players have scored less in total than him.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Actually you're completely wrong as Pazzano has been editing the posts as new risers/droppers emerge :rolleyes:

OK but I ask the question because Pazzano is not 100% accurate ( anyone) and wanted to know more opinions, hence my question for Giovinco

once again, the rating system just totally overlooks an actual individual's talent and has to use "rules and regulations" to drop a player not needing the drop. it's the same argument in the opposite direction as luis suarez. he showed for 3 seasons he was the best striker in the dutch league, and then showed he's one of the best in the world at the world cup. BUT SM could never change him cuz they put a CAP on the dutch league. It took the WORLD CUP to get Suarez to only 91 when he's clearly a 93 caliber player. Why should there be a cap on any league ever?? so say neymar never wants to leave santos (he wants to, but just for arguing purposes) and is top scorer every year but isnt playing for brazil right now cuz hes too young and they have pato and robinho. you're telling me he would sit at 90 or below for the next few years just because of his personal decision to not sell out and make money? It all just makes no sense.

once again' date=' the rating system just totally overlooks an actual individual's talent and has to use "rules and regulations" to drop a player not needing the drop. it's the same argument in the opposite direction as luis suarez. he showed for 3 seasons he was the best striker in the dutch league, and then showed he's one of the best in the world at the world cup. BUT SM could never change him cuz they put a CAP on the dutch league. It took the WORLD CUP to get Suarez to only 91 when he's clearly a 93 caliber player. Why should there be a cap on any league ever?? so say neymar never wants to leave santos (he wants to, but just for arguing purposes) and is top scorer every year but isnt playing for brazil right now cuz hes too young and they have pato and robinho. you're telling me he would sit at 90 or below for the next few years just because of his personal decision to not sell out and make money? It all just makes no sense.[/quote']

agreed, its not like di natale has not performed to a good enough standard to warrant that rating like say rooney or torres who were both dropped recently. hes the top scorer in the serie A and is the star of his team, a 93 was dead on for him. such a stupid drop i cant understand it :rolleyes:

once again' date=' the rating system just totally overlooks an actual individual's talent and has to use "rules and regulations" to drop a player not needing the drop. it's the same argument in the opposite direction as luis suarez. he showed for 3 seasons he was the best striker in the dutch league, and then showed he's one of the best in the world at the world cup. BUT SM could never change him cuz they put a CAP on the dutch league. It took the WORLD CUP to get Suarez to only 91 when he's clearly a 93 caliber player. Why should there be a cap on any league ever?? so say neymar never wants to leave santos (he wants to, but just for arguing purposes) and is top scorer every year but isnt playing for brazil right now cuz hes too young and they have pato and robinho. you're telling me he would sit at 90 or below for the next few years just because of his personal decision to not sell out and make money? It all just makes no sense.[/quote']

is quite fascinating to read such argument over and over and over again for the pass few weeks or so.....

NOT

none of us will provide you a correct answer to that unfortunately

my suggestion to you is that if you want to know the answer to that, you should ask SM, go sent them an email support[dot]soccermanager.com or submit a ticket if there is any...

but i can tell you one thing and that is, "it will defeat the suppose of the game" if there is no such thing as the so-called "rules and regulations" as you just mentioned above

well basically SM won't be exist if there is no "rules and regulations" on players rating

is quite fascinating to read such argument over and over and over again for the pass few weeks or so.....

NOT

none of us will provide you a correct answer to that unfortunately

my suggestion to you is that if you want to know the answer to that' date=' you should ask SM, go sent them an email support[dot']soccermanager.com or submit a ticket if there is any...

but i can tell you one thing and that is, "it will defeat the suppose of the game" if there is no such thing as the so-called "rules and regulations" as you just mentioned above

well basically SM won't be exist if there is no "rules and regulations" on players rating

all i ask for is that players who are playing at 93 caliber stay there!! how does berbatov deserve his 93 any more than di natale? cuz he scored 8 goals in 2 games? cuz he didnt score for over 2 months??? cuz he hasnt scored in the champions league the last two seasons?? no, because he plays at man united!

all i ask for is that players who are playing at 93 caliber stay there!! how does berbatov deserve his 93 any more than di natale? cuz he scored 8 goals in 2 games? cuz he didnt score for over 2 months??? cuz he hasnt scored in the champions league the last two seasons?? no' date=' because he plays at man united![/quote']

But that's not how SM ratings work.

Besides, Di Natale scored his goals in a league inferior to the EPL. There are good teams but the lesser teams are horrendously bad.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Well' date='if you're a good GK,you're a good GK in every team you play.

For example,Claudio Bravo and Diego Alves are great GK and they're playing for poor teams.[/quote']

Diego Alves received 8 goals in one match couple weeks ago, how good is that?

Did his team Almeria save him?

Guest Villa888

Besides' date=' Di Natale scored his goals in a league inferior to the EPL. There are good teams but the lesser teams are horrendously bad.[/quote']

Inferior's a strong word. Especially because you have players like Harewood scoring in the EPL.

Now I've never been one to rate Di Natale. His performances have been good, his goal scoring has been outstanding but he's nothing special other then the goal scoring ability he has (which obviously is a wonderful gift) but Udinese are still a bad team.

But to say the lesser teams are horrendously bad is a bit over the top. Teams like Brescia are no worse then West Ham who are abysmal. Cesana is no worse then Wolves and so on. The way people think of the leagues are because England's best teams are better then Inter's best, it makes them inferior from top to bottom, but that's not exactly true. Because you can tell that Bologna, West Ham, Zaragoza and such are all appalling teams (though I am a Zaragoza fan). They're all on the same page, though when you look at it, City's better then say, Atletico who's better then Palermo. The CL teams of Italy, Spain and England are all about equal, but then the Europa League teams differ in quality, (though Napoli are still a quality team), the rest aren't, and then after that, it's basically even throughout.

Long rant short, while the CL clubs are equal, the Europa League aren't, but when you get towards the bottom, they are again. :)

Besides' date=' Di Natale scored his goals in a league inferior to the EPL. There are good teams but the lesser teams are horrendously bad.[/quote']

yes ive learned that is not how it works, and its so ridiculous it doesn't work like that. it is like they have a quota they need to have for each rated player per position. the thing that irks me is they wont answer about why an individual didnt rise. why make it all a guessing game for us as to why something happened?

Chivu -1 to 91. Why exactly? I thought he was first choice LB at Inter' date=' he's certainly played there a lot this season. I don't know about his performances though.[/quote']

IMO , Chivu is weakest link in Inter defence , if the opponent have a strong right flank it will be big problem for the team (imagine Nani or CR maybe will make Chivu like amateur like when Bale make Maicon not like 96 rated)

the real questions are, why would maicon stay at 96 if sneijder isnt at it? why did cavani not rise? why did hernanes not rise? every single player that changed above 90 except thiago silva and krasic in serie a went down! with all these down ratings, just baffles that sneijder and cavani couldnt rise.