Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

the real questions are' date=' why would maicon stay at 96 if sneijder isnt at it? why did cavani not rise? why did hernanes not rise? every single player that changed above 90 except thiago silva and krasic in serie a went down! with all these down ratings, just baffles that sneijder and cavani couldnt rise.[/quote']

Sneijder can't rise ... no Inter player can , Maicon however could have dropped but he has been injured for a string of games. Maybe they took that into consideration. Regardless some of the changes are baffling.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

ronaldinho to 93 ??? made 20 assists and 10 goals last year' date=' is playing celecao again and he is droping ? since the last 1,5 years he lost 3 points, but i dont know why ?

hernanes and cavani still 90 .. a joke

buffon not playing since half a year, only dropping one point ... CRAZY !!![/quote']

Buffon is not playing because of a very bad injury, they already dropped him before and now once more, I actually think that's harsh for someone with an injury.

Ronaldinho is not playing this season and I repeat it's about this season. Still they could have been lenient but with the previous changes , you can't expect it anymore.

Hernanes and Cavani, well I don't know, SM are busy rising those who scored a goal or two in the WC rather than watching football this season. Anyway if Krasic rises it's only logical that Hernanes rises as well. Probably they saw that Krasic has one assist more in the league ?:P

ronaldinho to 93 ??? made 20 assists and 10 goals last year' date=' is playing celecao again and he is droping ? since the last 1,5 years he lost 3 points, but i dont know why ?

hernanes and cavani still 90 .. a joke

buffon not playing since half a year, only dropping one point ... CRAZY !!![/quote']

I think the reason why these Italian changes will be disappointing is, that Serie A is losing its prestige and position to Bundesliga. As the German changes showed, some players got unexpectedly high rises (Muller), some certain droppers stayed (Ribery). The league positioning in the UEFA coeficient table seems to have influenced that.

Likewise, the changes in Serie A were worse than expected with risers getting smaller changes, and some players, that would normally stay, were dropped.

I think the reason why these Italian changes will be disappointing is' date=' that Serie A is losing its prestige and position to Bundesliga. As the German changes showed, some players got unexpectedly high rises (Muller), some certain droppers stayed (Ribery). The league positioning in the UEFA coeficient table seems to have influenced that.

Likewise, the changes in Serie A were worse than expected with risers getting smaller changes, and some players, that would normally stay, were dropped.[/quote']

Muller got the GOLDEN BOOT in the world cup!

The fact a player can play world class for a lesser team but does not get a decent rise or receives a drop or slow rise just because of the team he plays for/slightly poorer league in global terms/lower ranked nationality is a joke.

SM have lost touch with reality - It doesn't matter about the individual players. Competition winners and performances this year have all ready been decided for SM by the teams Mourinho and Guardiola pick.

Buffon is not playing because of a very bad injury' date=' they already dropped him before and now once more, I actually think that's harsh for someone with an injury.

Ronaldinho is not playing this season and I repeat it's about this season. Still they could have been lenient but with the previous changes , you can't expect it anymore.

Hernanes and Cavani, well I don't know, [b']SM are busy rising those who scored a goal or two in the WC rather than watching football this season[/b]. Anyway if Krasic rises it's only logical that Hernanes rises as well. Probably they saw that Krasic has one assist more in the league ?:P

true dat. too much focus of the world cup. which wasn't proper football.

OMG! IS SM SERIOUS?

Thiago Silva is only 92? Cavani is 90? Hernanes stays? Bonnuci? Both Ronaldinho and Flamini deserved their ratings to stay the same.

Thiago Silva right now is in the top 3 defenders in the world, why isn't that showed in the ratings? Start watching some serie a, before just randomly handing out ratings. So many players rated 88 in Italy perform so much better than 88s in other countries.

OH YEAH FORGOT TO MENTION, PASTORE..PROBABLY THE ON FORM PLAYER IN EUROPE, AGAIN JUST +1? HA

Abbiati staying at 89, and being 89 in the first place is a pretty big joke. I think they judge ratings from what people say on here.

I not understand why Amauri is 91..while Cavani and Borriello aren't.. and looking to the circumstances, why Adriano dropped :rolleyes:

Got surprised that Antonini got the 89, while in the last 6 Milan League games he only started 1. And it has been clear that he isn't a starter anymore and when he has/was playing, has been below par..

I think the drop was fair for Chivu, he isn't a LB 92 standard.. even a 91..

Menez this season is probably the best roma player and it's incredible to see that player like perrotta, taddei, simplicio,brighi, adriano rated higher than him. I can say the same about borriello, HE CAN'T have the same rating of adriano!!!

In my opinion the ratings should be::

perrotta 92> 90

brighi 90>89

simplicio 90>89

julio baptista 90>88

menez 89>91

totti 94>91

adriano 91>88

borriello 90>91

When it comes to rating changes it's important to accept a players ratings are subjective and that no one should expectto agree with the SM reviewers on every rating.

However in the recent rating changes there have been some huge inconsistencies.

How on earth does Amauri not get a drop, how can he possibly be rated higher than Cavani, the same as Chamakh and Thomas Muller. There is no justifiable explanation.

How on earth do the likes of Santa Cruz and Jovanovic not drop in England while not featuring for their teams at all?

How does Buffon drop when being out with injury and it has taken Owen Hargreaves over 2 years to get a drop.

How do SM justify not discussing their decision making process. They are a like a referee who makes a bad decision that everybody can see is wrong but won't face the media after a match.

I think SM should video their "reviewers" doing the rating changes for the big leagues and post it for all to see, so we can hear the discussions they have and their thought process. People still won't agree with all changes, but at least it gives SM some accountability knowing the community are going to see it.

At the moment for all we know it's just one man sat at a laptop making whatever changes he wants with no accountability for getting it right at all.

When it comes to rating changes it's important to accept a players ratings are subjective and that no one should expectto agree with the SM reviewers on every rating.

However in the recent rating changes there have been some huge inconsistencies.

How on earth does Amauri not get a drop' date=' how can he possibly be rated higher than Cavani, the same as Chamakh and Thomas Muller. There is no justifiable explanation.

How on earth do the likes of Santa Cruz and Jovanovic not drop in England while not featuring for their teams at all?

How does Buffon drop when being out with injury and it has taken Owen Hargreaves over 2 years to get a drop.

How do SM justify not discussing their decision making process. They are a like a referee who makes a bad decision that everybody can see is wrong but won't face the media after a match.

I[b'] think SM should video their "reviewers" doing the rating changes[/b] for the big leagues and post it for all to see, so we can hear the discussions they have and their thought process. People still won't agree with all changes, but at least it gives SM some accountability knowing the community are going to see it.

At the moment for all we know it's just one man sat at a laptop making whatever changes he wants with no accountability for getting it right at all.

Novel idea, I like it!!!

For me I've had no problems with the high rated droppers in general, it's been, as you said, so many inconsistencies which is the issue, maybe a few should have risen but generally far more should have dropped, Barry's and Carrick's ratings drive me crazy! I actually think a lot of big name Italians got off likely considering their World-Cup. I cling on to the hope that with the more frequent ratings, SM are postponing their decisions, to let form play out a little longer before acting.