Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

For now' date=' yes.

Keep in mind his rating could plummet very quickly though; the moment he decides to return to Brazil, his rating will drop.[/quote']

Why would he return to Brazil???He is starting and playing very well too,he is at a big club in a good league,why would he go back to Brazil anytime soon?

Why would he return to Brazil???He is starting and playing very well too' date='he is at a big club in a good league,why would he go back to Brazil anytime soon?[/quote']

Because he's a cannonball. His mood affects his play and his track record has shown that his mood swings a lot.

I consider him a volatile asset. If you can trade him for Pedro/Robben or something similar, it would be better

Hey Pazz' date=' any news on Nesta retiring? Do you have any idea if/when he'll retire? :)[/quote']

He is indeed having some good performances so far this season, let's hope he will stay away from injuries...

He is 34 but I think he will not retire before the end of next season i.e. 2012 (just a rough prediction :o)

• 2 weeks later...

If Illic (86) continues his form' date=' and continues to impress. What do you believe he could rise to in the next Italian changes, iv only seen him a handful of times, tops.

However when i have i think he looks a good little player.[/quote']

next changes he should rise to 88/87

and at the end of the season he should defintly be an 89 if Palermo manages to get in the first 7 teams in the league, he might even get 89 with his team not getting into europe, but SM will be rather conservative with Italy now that they went one step down in the FIfa rankings.

He has got alot of potential and imo he could get upto 92 (not at Palermo tho).

Could be more, but doubt it,lets not hype him too much.

next changes he should rise to 88/87

and at the end of the season he should defintly be an 89 if Palermo manages to get in the first 7 teams in the league' date=' he might even get 89 with his team not getting into europe, but SM will be rather conservative with Italy now that they went one step down in the FIfa rankings.

He has got alot of potential and imo he could get upto 92 (not at Palermo tho).

Could be more, but doubt it,lets not hype him too much.[/quote']

Appreciate the response, i just needed an opinion on him from someone who watches him regularly.

If Illic (86) continues his form' date=' and continues to impress. What do you believe he could rise to in the next Italian changes, iv only seen him a handful of times, tops.

He has looked quality when I have seen him too. He has a really nice touch and feel for the ball.

krasic to 92/93?

Krasic wont and shouldnt rise next changes, Juventus is out of europe, currently doing quite bad.

Krasic might get to 92 at the end of the season if Juventus get a placement in the first 4. But i highly doubt he will rise even that way, he will probably rise next season when and if Juventus will do good in europe aswell.

But he is still a very good buy.

I agree with Maxpayne about his rating here.

Ilicic steals the show

From Slovenia with love

Two pages worth reading if you have the guy.

Appreciate the response' date=' i just needed an opinion on him from someone who watches him regularly.[/quote']

I agree with Max on both his points. 88 is definitely in the cards for his next rise and he has 90 (perhaps even 90+) potential (not saying that he will definitely fulfill his potential).

I'm quite impressed with how easily (and quickly) he and Pastore have connected. They have developed some kind of 6th sense. They always seem to spot each others off the ball runs without looking. Quite impressive!

Palermo drew with Chievo on Sunday. It wasn't the most well played match, but check this beauty out:

EIVEDsaKlWI

Ilicic has matched Pastore in terms of trickery and creativity so far this season, in my opinion anyway.