Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Pato is 9 goals in 14 Serie A appearances this season' date=' will he finally get a rise? It feels like he has been 92 forever!

I'm tempted to trade him in for a Torres or someone but I know as soon as I do he wil go straight to 94 or something!

Has he done enough for 93 next time round?[/quote']

he wont rise to 93 next changes, but maybe at the end of the season if he will stay fit, play and score some more, and also if milan manages to win something (CL or Serie A)

P.S Hes 21 yo, how many 21yo players do you see around with such a high rating, you cant say hes been 92 forever. Only because he plays fora top club doesnt mean he has to rise everytime.

Riferimento: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Will Santon get a position change LB/RB or just LB? I'm interested because I might need an RB.
Santon is Rightfooted so I guess he still will keep his RB position?

Woth Cesena he played as LB against Napoli.

So im assuming he will be used as LB now that they gave Nagotomo (the only quality LB cesena had) to have Santon.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

he wont rise to 93 next changes' date=' but maybe at the end of the season if he will stay fit, play and score some more, and also if milan manages to win something (CL or Serie A)

P.S Hes 21 yo, how many 21yo players do you see around with such a high rating, you cant say hes been 92 forever. Only because he plays fora top club doesnt mean he has to rise everytime.[/quote']

thanks for the quick reply!

He has been 92 rated since May 2009 which I appreciate is not actually forever, and i suppose the ratings have been a litttle bit harsher lately.

But Ibra is 96 and 4 points difference seems a bit harsh.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the boy to get more game time then!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

who is a better prospect niccolo giannetti or dennis alibec' date=' and what respective rises will they get?[/quote']

I would buy Alibec, because usually to an Italian striker it takes a few years to become a star (they don't have the opportunity to play continuously in a good team - Giannetti has Del Piero, Toni, Matri, Iaquinta and Quagliarella (injured) in front of him).

So... don't expect big rises any soon...!

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Who can tell me if Libor Kozak is a good buy? I have been hearing of him scoring and playing but didnt had the chance of watching him play.

At the moment he's a good buy as he'll probably rise.

But it is too soon to say how much a good player he'll be. For example, at his age Bojinov was a superstar in Italy, but then he stops involving and now he's just warming up the bench in Parma.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Last season he won the seria a' date=' champions league, Coppa Italia, and he got to the final of the world cup. Does that alone merit a 96???[/quote']

And for that he rose from 94 to 95.

He could have easely risen last changes if it wasnt for the fact that he has been declining like Milito this season (tho Milito imo is declining definetly while Sneijders decline was only a loss of form) you cant expect a player to rise to such a high rating if so inconsistent. Atm i think 95 is a fair rating for Sneijder, when he will find the consistency to play good always, then a 96 will be easy to get for him.

We could say the perfect example is Iniesta, he is class, no doubt about that, but nowhere near the 97 mark if you ask me (his level is 96/95 for me), but he earned the 97 thanks to his extrordinary consistency throughout all these years, Sneijder has had ups and downs, last season was an up for him, and he rose from 94 to 95, this season hes been quite awful til the last few games, asking for a 96, is way too much right now.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

And for that he rose from 94 to 95.

He could have easely risen last changes if it wasnt for the fact that he has been declining like Milito this season (tho Milito imo is declining definetly while Sneijders decline was only a loss of form) you cant expect a player to rise to such a high rating if so inconsistent. Atm i think 95 is a fair rating for Sneijder' date=' when he will find the consistency to play good always, then a 96 will be easy to get for him.

We could say the perfect example is Iniesta, he is class, no doubt about that, but nowhere near the 97 mark if you ask me (his level is 96/95 for me), but he earned the 97 thanks to his extrordinary consistency throughout all these years, Sneijder has had ups and downs, last season was an up for him, and he rose from 94 to 95, this season hes been quite awful til the last few games, asking for a 96, is way too much right now.[/quote']

I am saying that he should have got 96 last season because of his archievements. Iniesta has won all the trophies that are in his sight, even messi hasn't done that(wc), if that doesn't derserve a 97 then I don't know what will. You just stated he was injured, and he has just come back from injury and he has got his form back and playing at his best, imo he should have have got 96 last season.