Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

I was wondering if I can get updates on how a couple lessor know players are doing.

Namely' date=' are Stefano Ferrario and Perparim Hetemaj going to be worth holding on to, or are they not likely to rise much higher than their current ratings.[/quote']

This seemed to get lost in the Inter vs. Liverpool debate. Does anyone know if these two are likely to rise by the time the next update comes round.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

What about Adem Ljajic? He's one to keep for the future for sure but' date=' any chance of him going up again in the next changes? Personally a +1 is on the cards atm.[/quote']

He's an interesting player: I think he could deserve a +1.

I suggest to everybody Michele Camporese(CB,18,78): he has played 7 games this season(today he scored against Palermo) and seems to be a very promising defender.

What do you guys think about KP Boateng?

I know he has great potential, but he's been injured for so long that I have my doubts he'll get another rise this season.

I have him in an uncompetitive setup and I'm desperate for money (small stadium so wages eat all), and since his ban is almost over I'm thinking about leting him go.

I appretiate any advice you guys can give me on him.

Cheers.

What do you guys think about KP Boateng?

I know he has great potential' date=' but he's been injured for so long that I have my doubts he'll get another rise this season.

I have him in an uncompetitive setup and I'm desperate for money (small stadium so wages eat all), and since his ban is almost over I'm thinking about leting him go.

I appretiate any advice you guys can give me on him.

Cheers.[/quote']

If in need of money, I would definitely sell him. Good player but won't get much higher then 90-91 in his career, if he does get that high. Won't rise too soon either.

what about matri?? hes on fire for juve!

he looks really good , I watched him live for the first time last night and he seems a quality player, he reminds me of Inzaghi in terms of a penalty box finisher,good touch , good in the air. he will get plenty of goals now with better team mates creating more chances for him.

definetely wil get 89 but if he gets into the 20+ goal tally a 90 would be 50/50

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

thanks for answering so fast' date=' do you think of Kasami of Palermo?[/quote']

Few days ago a forumer asked prety much the same question, here are some answers.

85-86 is too much' date=' I think he'll rise to 83-84 at most.[/quote']
82 at the moment but agree' date=' if he plays a lot more mins by review time 83/84 possible, Only 322mins at moment tho :(:)[/quote']

Imo

Kasami is a good player, still unexperienced as he makes some silly mistakes, but he could become a good player, doubt he will ever reach a top club, but its too soon to judge him.

Is Julio Sergio in for a +1 or will he stay 89?

he should stay with a chance of a rise, good keeper, but nothing special,been inconsistent this season, last season he was great, but this season hes not as trustworthy as he was last season.

OT: If someone needs a rise, thats de Sanctis, been simply perfect this season, if it wasnt for him, Napoli would have at least 6 less points.

he should stay with a chance of a rise' date=' good keeper, but nothing special,been inconsistent this season, last season he was great, but this season hes not as trustworthy as he was last season.

OT: If someone needs a rise, thats de Sanctis, been simply perfect this season, if it wasnt for him, Napoli would have at least 6 less points.[/quote']

Thanks, thought he'd stay myself but I've not seen a lot of Roma this season (although when I have the whole teams been poor). He's 2nd choice and unlikely to play for me so I'm thinking of cashing in.... I do agree with de Sanctis rising though very good 'keeper

If in need of money' date=' I would definitely sell him. Good player but won't get much higher then 90-91 in his career, if he does get that high. Won't rise too soon either.[/quote']

Boateng has great potential maybe u didn't watch him play too much. He was a starter at Milan before his injury and he is very versatile he can play CmLm/Rb etc. I would definetely keep him altough for now he has a slim chance of 89 because of the injury. P.S.: He will resume training this week.