Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Pastore +1?I heard that he is still playing great.

hes a very good talent and prospect, but atm the 91 would be far too much for him.

Palermo is doing averagely in the league, so Pastore should be overhyped, hes still inconsistent, in a game ou see him brill, in the next game he disappears or fails easy chances.

I think 90 is fair for him right now, and maybea rise at the end of the season, if Palermo qualifies for E.L. and Pastore still keeps scoring and playing well.

Will Totti drop?

Unfortunately he will drop, this season he has been awful, and right now Totti is the most overrated player on SM, for what seem IRL, anyway he should drop only by 1 to 92, so he would still be very handy tho id try swap him for someone like Hulk or Cavani,or if you can get any higherrated player than its better.

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Whats you guys views on Juraj Kucka? has he done well since joining Genoa?

I've noticed he has played in nearly every game since he arrived' date=' could he be in for a decent rise?

TIA

edit: How has Sinisa Andjelkovic been doing at Palermo, he has games but is he playing well, could he be another Ilicic or Bacinovic??[/quote']

bump :D

views on Sinisa Andjelkovic and Juraj Kucka

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

hi' date=' any of these players have a chance to rise 89? wich have more posibilities?

Paolo Cannavaro, Napoli?

Hugo Campagnoro, Napoli?

Andre Dias, Lazio?

Steffano Luchini, Sampdoria?

And Lichsteiner to 90, have any posibilities?

thanks[/quote']

Cannavaro i think should get 89, he's a starter for Napoli who are doing pretty well in Seri A

Can anyone fill me in on these youngsters at Inter? Ive just picked up an Inter team and i was wondering if these few players were going to be long term prospects? Who should i keep and who do i unload? Thannks for the help in advance....

ALIBEC' date=' Denis

CRISETIG, Lorenzo

BIRAGHI, Cristiano

KNASMULLNER, Christop

BENEDETTI, Simone

NATALINO, Felice[/quote']

Hopefully someone can help me out here!

sanchez going mental right now against palermo.

4 goals already lol

puts him at 11 league goals for the season now. could be enough to warrant rise

yea the game just ended, Palermo 0-7 Udinese, the final result.

£ goals by di Natale and 4 by Sanchez. ANd the funny thing is that the last 20 minutes Udinese just stopped playing cuz they were 11 vs 9 palermo players, if they would have played like in the first half, they would had at least a double number on the scoreboard.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

yea the game just ended' date=' Palermo 0-7 Udinese, the final result.

£ goals by di Natale and 4 by Sanchez. [b']ANd the funny thing is that the last 20 minutes Udinese just stopped playing cuz they were 11 vs 9 palermo players[/b], if they would have played like in the first half, they would had at least a double number on the scoreboard.

I know:p, the TV channel ended up just going to the Roma match.

About the Roma game, absolute comical defending for Amauri's second goal.

Hi

What are your opinions on Genoa keeper Carvalho Eduardo..

will he ever make that jump to 90 or should i swap for Roman Weidenfeller (GK 89)from Borussia Dortmund?

Thanks

Ive also been wondering about Roman Weidenfeller, I have a athletico madrid team and in goal I have buffon, I am wondering if weidenfeller is going up to 91 for sure as thats what ive heard, Ive recieved a offer of £28m plus weidenfeller, should I accept?