Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Lensois

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

How is Adriano doing at Roma? He used to be amazing at Inter.

He has played very few times up to now and hasnt scored yet. This was partly due to a shoulder injury but his attitude wasnt good either (I think Roma had threatened to terminate his contract).

IMO, he is well past it. He will never be able to play on the level he used to do with Inter and he should be heading for another drop at some point. Even though, he may stay at Roma till 2012 when his contract expires, I dont see him making an impact. Therefore, if u have him/planning to get him, sell him/dont buy him ;)

I'll ask again :P

anyone have any veiws on Juraj Kucka at Genoa and Sinisa Andjelkovic at Palermo??

I've heard Kucka has done well since joining Genoa and should be in for a rise,still with Genoa making about 100 transfers every transfer window how long he will last there is anyone's guess,as for Andjelkovic his been quite good since joining and is in for a rise from his lowly 76 rating,still with Palermo getting thrashed 7-0 by Udinese today and him been took of at half time I think he still has some adjusting to do yet.

As for Adriano he barely features for Roma and announced a few months back he will be going back to Brazil this summer,so therefore his a player I'd sell to be honest as he won't get back to his Inter days,going back to the 7-0 win for Udinese and Sanchez got another 4 today(and he got took off after 53 minutes as well:D)to make it 11 in his last 8 Serie A appearances,on this form he will rise to 91 and should be looking at a move to a top club in the summer.

I've heard Kucka has done well since joining Genoa and should be in for a rise' date='still with Genoa making about 100 transfers every transfer window how long he will last there is anyone's guess,as for Andjelkovic his been quite good since joining and is in for a rise from his lowly 76 rating,still with Palermo getting thrashed 7-0 by Udinese today and him been took of at half time I think he still has some adjusting to do yet.[/b']

As for Adriano he barely features for Roma and announced a few months back he will be going back to Brazil this summer,so therefore his a player I'd sell to be honest as he won't get back to his Inter days,going back to the 7-0 win for Udinese and Sanchez got another 4 today(and he got took off after 53 minutes as well:D)to make it 11 in his last 8 Serie A appearances,on this form he will rise to 91 and should be looking at a move to a top club in the summer.

thanks mate for the insight, much appreciated

He has played very few times up to now and hasnt scored yet. This was partly due to a shoulder injury but his attitude wasnt good either (I think Roma had threatened to terminate his contract).

IMO' date=' he is well past it. He will never be able to play on the level he used to do with Inter and he should be heading for another drop at some point. Even though, he may stay at Roma till 2012 when his contract expires, I dont see him making an impact. Therefore, if u have him/planning to get him, sell him/dont buy him ;)[/quote']

Yeah its a shame for Adriano. He was amazing at Inter, and he had a great record for Brazil national team. He was good in the Brazil league last year, maybe its best if he goes back to Brazil.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Yeah its a shame for Adriano. He was amazing at Inter' date=' and he had a great record for Brazil national team. He was good in the Brazil league last year, maybe its best if he goes back to Brazil.[/quote']

Its obvious that his desire for partying and enjoying life is bigger than his desire of be a soccer star. Nobody can argue that Adriano at his Internazionale time was a beast. A deadly striker who had a cannon on his left leg and was strong like a bull with an amazing header.

Really a shame, he could have been at the level of Drogba, Ibra or Eto'o easily if he would have behaved like a professional.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Its obvious that his desire for partying and enjoying life is bigger than his desire of be a soccer star. Nobody can argue that Adriano at his Internazionale time was a beast. A deadly striker who had a cannon on his left leg and was strong like a bull with an amazing header.

Really a shame' date=' he could have been at the level of Drogba, Ibra or Eto'o easily if he would have behaved like a professional.[/quote']

It's true, but in fairness to him, even when he has tried to get back on the path to greatness, he has been stopped by injuries. Though, that could be attested to his lack of fitness due to him being careless about his body.

I don't blame him for taking on the Brazilian party lifestyle. I don't think it makes him a bad person for no longer caring about football as much. It's his life, after all.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

It's true' date=' but in fairness to him, even when he has tried to get back on the path to greatness, he has been stopped by injuries. Though, that could be attested to his lack of fitness due to him being careless about his body.

I don't blame him for taking on the Brazilian party lifestyle. I don't think it makes him a bad person for no longer caring about football as much. It's his life, after all.[/quote']

Of course, i have never said it was wrong or bad, its just his choice. I say its a shame for those who could be watching a super star nowadays.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Of course' date=' i have never said it was wrong or bad, its just his choice. I say its a shame for those who could be watching a super star nowadays.[/quote']

There are always those players where we say what "could have been". (i.e. Michael Owen) It's pretty much inevitable.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

There are always those players where we say what "could have been". (i.e. Michael Owen) It's pretty much inevitable.

In Uruguay happens a lot. Players only search to do money then they care very little for their future as soccer players. They work hard to move to a European club and solver their lifes economically. Alvaro Recoba is a great example. He had amazing talent all throwed to the trash can because he never liked to train or act like a professional. He wanted to do money instead of improving as a soccer player and he will be remembered as someone who had a lot of talent all wasted.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

In Uruguay happens a lot. Players only search to do money then they care very little for their future as soccer players. They work hard to move to a European club and solver their lifes economically. Alvaro Recoba is a great example. He had amazing talent all throwed to the trash can because he never liked to train or act like a professional. He wanted to do money instead of improving as a soccer player and he will be remembered as someone who had a lot of talent all wasted.

Maybe it's a South American thing. Kidding. :D

I beg to differ though. Recoba was a staple at Inter along with Zanetti, etc. He has had longevity in his career. What more could you want?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Maybe it's a South American thing. Kidding. :D

I beg to differ though. Recoba was a staple at Inter along with Zanetti' date=' etc. He has had longevity in his career. What more could you want?[/quote']

A player with his talent should have shinned way more. He was just an average. He went to Inter and he did nothing then he was given in a loan to Venezia, there he saw he might be discarded if he didnt started to get serious. In Venezia he was a beast and went back to Inter as one of the best paid players in the world. Then he just laid down and became an average player instead of keep working hard and become a super star.

For us Uruguayan was a real shame. All the people had a lot of hope on him to lead our squad when he was our best player yet he was just a waste of talent.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/

A player with his talent should have shinned way more. He was just an average. He went to Inter and he did nothing then he was given in a loan to Venezia' date=' there he saw he might be discarded if he didnt started to get serious. In Venezia he was a beast and went back to Inter as one of the best paid players in the world. Then he just laid down and became an average player instead of keep working hard and become a super star.

For us Uruguayan was a real shame. All the people had a lot of hope on him to lead our squad when he was our best player yet he was just a waste of talent.[/quote']

You guys must have really high standards for your players. To be a staple at a top level club and on the national level is quite an achievement, in my opinion.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie A Ra

You guys must have really high standards for your players. To be a staple at a top level club and on the national level is quite an achievement' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

Problem is he did nothing for the NT and yes, at least in Uruguay we love to see our players doing great in Europe or any other country but if they dont put that kind of effort for the NT they get flamed.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Serie

Problem is he did nothing for the NT and yes' date=' at least in Uruguay we love to see our players doing great in Europe or any other country but if they dont put that kind of effort for the NT they get flamed.[/quote']

That's reasonable then. Shows that you have passionate fans.