Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RisersNestor Muslera - 87--->88/89 Stephan Lichsteiner - 89--->89/90 Luis Cavanda 75--->77-80 (Assuming he keeps getting regulary playing-time) Andre Dias - 88--->89/88 Hernanes - 90--

Re: Serie A Ratings 2010/2011

Re: Serie A Ratings 10/11 RisersSalvatore Sirigu - 88--->89 Federico Balzaretti - 88--->89 Mattia Cassani - 89--->89/90 Cesare Bovo - 88--->89/88 Ezequiel Muñoz - 82--->85

How has Robinho been playing for Milan this season?

only problem he hasn't been a starter. Once he plays he isn't looking awesome either but he's trying hard and is the only one between Milan's forward who works hard in defense as well and helps the team. If Milan keep playing this 4-3-3 then Robinho might be a starter because he brings more balance to the team and is very dynamic' date=' but for now he is still not a starter. Scored a goal last week though once he came on, but as I said not guaranteed anything.

What do you think of Coutinho?

I mean he must be in for a very good rise, playing for Inter, Brazil and Champions league.

I have heard some say +5 but surely it ill be more than that.

He could get to a +7 at max, is it possible ? well he is making use of Milito and Pandev being out and now Pandev did come back so he might not keep playing in the starting eleven or he might depending on how he performs. But I think + 5 is certain for now and +7 if he keeps playing first team as regular as he is now.

Is Miguel veloso a safe 90? I have the chance to buy him for cash. Shld I buy him?

He isn't looking that special to be honest but could keep his rating.

Is ronaldinho going to have a position change?

actually this year the Fwd/AM position fits him more because he is playing there more' date=' last year he was playing more as a winger. He does have a slight chance to become AM/ FWD, but when you look at the likes of Jovetic and Honda who have these positions you think it's not right that Ronaldinho has that too.

can someone tell me why Leite ADRIANO of Roma is not playing?

not fit? out of favour?

He got injured and having problems with fitness, but he did play before a little. He didn't look in shape. Despite the injury and not being fit ( which SM take their time with), he might drop, because when he played as I said he looked bad, but nothing certain for now until he comes back to fitness.

Guys. Anyone know abt Poli from samdoria? He had great time last season. But have nearly no appearance this season. What's wring with him? Is he still a potential player need to be kept? Cheers.

He's injured atm i think. Keep him but you may have to wait quite some time for him to rise though. He has a bright future.

Cheers,

Roy

I'm just enquiring about Hernanes of Lazio, are you sure that he can get to 91 even though he's already the highest rated Lazio player at 90? Also, I see that you have predicted a stay for Marchisio. Being a regular for both Italy and Juve now are you sure that he can't even get a possible rise? 90-90/91 maybe. I mean, you have Krasic down for a 91 even though he's just started performing while Marchisio has been doing so for a couple of seasons now. Cheers.

I'm just enquiring about Hernanes of Lazio' date=' are you sure that he can get to 91 even though he's already the highest rated Lazio player at 90? Also, I see that you have predicted a stay for Marchisio. Being a regular for both Italy and Juve now are you sure that he can't even get a possible rise? 90-90/91 maybe. I mean, you have Krasic down for a 91 even though he's just started performing while Marchisio has been doing so for a couple of seasons now. Cheers.[/quote']

I know Hernanes is already their highest rated player but if they end up in top four or something by the time or maybe stay first he can get his 91. He has the quality for it and as long as Lazio play decent he gets it, and right now they're first in the league so no reason not to. As for Marchisio I say 90/91, reason is he isn't really outstanding and Juventus as well so it won't be easy to rise, plus he hasn't impressed with Italy and he isn't a sure starter.

Is Totti a dropper? I think he is... what do you think?

Could drop yes' date=' he isn't bad but also not doing anything to help Roma improve in performance. Performance wise 94 is too much for him and he should drop to 93.

Sorry for spamming with ratings requests, but I'm interested in Ambrosini.

I notice he's not playing much, (is he injured?) do you not think he'll drop?

He's injured .... after 2-3 games in the season he got injured. They shouldn't drop him but to be honest Gattuso is playing well this season so even if Ambrosini comes back he might not be a starter anymore. Anyway I think they'll take it easy on him because he's simply injured and him taking his spot back might happen once he comes back from injury if the coach wanted.

Mathieu FLAMINI will be drop for certain? He's not playing. Is he even on the bench' date=' just curious?[/quote']

It is likely he will drop. Yes he is on the bench though, and has come off the bench yesterday. He was injured for a while though but even when he came back he still isn't first choice. 90/91 I say at least for now.

Hi Pazzano' date='

Del Piero and Seedorf likely to keep their 92's? Your list says no drop, but just wanted to know your opinion ;)

I'd say they are still class. Thoughts?[/quote']

I'm not Pazzano :D but Del Piero should keep his rating ( good performances), only problem is he can't play consecutive matches and sometimes can't play one full match, so his playing time is less than what should be for a 92, but his performances are still good so he can keep his rating.

As for Seedorf, was playing a lot ( although I don't rate his performance at all and many agree with me), but now even him playing first choice is becoming doubtful. He will still get some considerable playing time though so he might be safe for 92 this time around.

Sorry' date=' didn't read the first few posts :o

Anyway, he deserves at least an 87 from that Tottenham game solely.[/quote']

don't get your hopes up that high, I say if he keeps doing what he is doing now and keeps playing regularly he will reach 85, but above that I think he will need to become an absolutely crucial player and I just doubt he can get to 86 at once. I say 85 if he keeps playing.